PDA

View Full Version : Just watched the 1995 SB on NFL network!

augustashark
01-30-2006, 01:12 AM
I'm now sick! I still can not believe how that game turned out. I really really hope that this one does not turn out like that one. It took me a week to get over it! One thing I do know is that we now have a QB that even if he throws two ints at least he will be trying to make a play........Not just throwing it right to a defensive player........(Larry f***ing Brown). Cowher should watch this game at least half a dozen times.....That way he can remember how sick he felt walking off the field!

Does anyone have any TUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:puke:

Brady12
01-30-2006, 01:16 AM
Yeah there were all 39 Super Bowls today... Unfortunately I missed the ones I wanted to see... The Pats/Panthers, Pats/Eagles, Giants/Ravens, and Titans/Rams.

Infamix
01-30-2006, 09:06 AM
I really wanted to see that Titans/Rams one from 99, I remember seeing the Titans missing the game tieing catch by one yard!

drizze99
01-30-2006, 09:29 AM
I watched SB 9, 10 & 30... and yes that last one killed me to watch over again. I mean damn... we were there... 17-20... our ball with over 4 minutes on the clock... then d*ckhead O'Donnell throws a INT to Brown... AGAIN!! It was like a carbon copy of the first one!! It almost seemed like he was trying his hardest to lose the damn game.

Infamix
01-30-2006, 09:34 AM
Yeah that ball was pretty off

SteelR1
01-30-2006, 10:06 AM
I watched SB 9, 10 & 30... and yes that last one killed me to watch over again. I mean damn... we were there... 17-20... our ball with over 4 minutes on the clock... then d*ckhead O'Donnell throws a INT to Brown... AGAIN!! It was like a carbon copy of the first one!! It almost seemed like he was trying his hardest to lose the damn game.

My exact thoughts!!!!!!!!!! The most sickening filling ever!!

steelermaniac
01-30-2006, 10:41 AM
95 was a great superbowl, one of th best.

tony hipchest
01-30-2006, 10:53 AM
95 was a great superbowl, one of th best. come on, we know you think one of the best sb's were the ones the seahawks were in.

Infamix
01-30-2006, 10:55 AM
lmaoo nice 1 hipchest

steelermaniac
01-30-2006, 10:56 AM
im sure this years will surpass 95. you guys have no cheerleaders? what do you watch during timeouts? i bet you guys have a bunch of half naked guys dancing for you at half time huh.

tony hipchest
01-30-2006, 10:59 AM
im sure this years will surpass 95. you guys have no cheerleaders? what do you watch during timeouts? i bet you guys have a bunch of half naked guys dancing for you at half time huh.

looks like maniac is anticipating this years sb more than ever for the prospects of seeing a bunch of half naked guys. good thing halftime at the sb is long enough for him to go rub one out.

augustashark
01-30-2006, 01:54 PM
looks like maniac is anticipating this years sb more than ever for the prospects of seeing a bunch of half naked guys. good thing halftime at the sb is long enough for him to go rub one out.

Hell, with how long the halftime show is he can get two out!:sofunny:

steelermaniac
01-30-2006, 01:59 PM
good thing halftime at the sb is long enough for him to go rub one out.
Why would i do that when im gonna have your girl here with me watching the big game wearing NOTHING but her favorite shaun alexander jersey

tony hipchest
01-30-2006, 02:07 PM
Why would i do that when im gonna have your girl here with me watching the big game wearing NOTHING but her favorite shaun alexander jersey my mistake. this dudes gonna be rubbin' 'em out during the game, only tuning in with the sea-ladies to see the commercials and halftime show.

SteelCurtain81
01-30-2006, 02:40 PM
why would you want to relive Dallas beating us all up and down the football field, they really spanked us good

Dook
01-30-2006, 02:57 PM

During half time at Steeler games they show replays of the four great Steeler super bowl victories.

I guess that's why you have cheeleaders.

aphiz
01-30-2006, 03:38 PM
fun lil' fact: O'Donnell has the lowest career interception % in nfl history, 2.11%. Yet in spite of this, he threw two of the worst interceptions anyones ever witnessed, that lead to two easy Dallas TD's. I live out in CA and so I never really got a chance to hear or read about the local fan reaction to O'Donnell after that game, but I'm assuming it was deservedly harsh. Anyone care to recollect and share? Its never to late for some collective O'Donnell bashing, since I never really got to participate in it.

3 to be 4
01-30-2006, 06:47 PM
My exact thoughts!!!!!!!!!! The most sickening filling ever!!

you think THAT was bad. I had an impacted tooth a few years ago and that filling took a while to put in. there was smoke and everything!!!

Suitanim
01-30-2006, 07:06 PM
fun lil' fact: O'Donnell has the lowest career interception % in nfl history, 2.11%. Yet in spite of this, he threw two of the worst interceptions anyones ever witnessed, that lead to two easy Dallas TD's. I live out in CA and so I never really got a chance to hear or read about the local fan reaction to O'Donnell after that game, but I'm assuming it was deservedly harsh. Anyone care to recollect and share? Its never to late for some collective O'Donnell bashing, since I never really got to participate in it.

I went to JB's in Orlando to watch the game, but taped it at home. I started doing shots after the O'Donnell debacle, and still to this day have little recollection of the end of the game. I do know I left my first terrible towel somewhere in that bar in my drunken stupor.

I tried to watch the game a couple weeks later, and when it reached halftime, I couldn't bear anymore, and hit stop. I still have the tape and it's still queued up at halftime...I vowed I'd watch that SB when we won another.

As for Neal, I used to espouse the conspiracy theories, but have since grown a little older and much wiser. Cowher has never had a top-notch NFL QB, and, although Neal was a GOOD QB in the Trent Dilfer sense, and probably COULD have won a SB, he was not a great QB, and was forced into a comeback role he wasn't built for.

shevdog
01-30-2006, 10:10 PM
Thing that makes me sick about Super Bowl XXX is that Blitzburgh held the Cowboys. It was the mistakes on the offensive side of the ball (ah hum... Neil...) that cost the Steelers that Super Bowl.

As for the other Super Bowls, we were so close to a couple of those. I'm glad the Steel Curtain and Steelers attack pulled off some amasing wins!