PDA

View Full Version : A win is a WIN

Merchant
12-27-2009, 04:21 PM
But mannn did we get lucky. Baltimore pretty much beat themselves with all those penalties. Nevertheless, boy does it feel good to get a win and stay alive :D

P.S. defense played WELL in the 4th quarter yeuhhhh

P.P.S. our 100 yard rusher streak is gone :'(

AllD
12-27-2009, 04:28 PM
You mean the refs finally threw some flags in our favor.

Merchant
12-27-2009, 04:34 PM
You mean the refs finally threw some flags in our favor.

The refs didn't make Mason drop that TD pass though.

Nadroj 20
12-27-2009, 04:38 PM
The refs didn't make Mason drop that TD pass though.

IMO momentum shifted toward us after that play.

devilsdancefloor
12-27-2009, 04:39 PM
Ill take the W!

Dino 6 Rings
12-27-2009, 05:10 PM
all the Ravens had to do was win today to pretty much guarantee themselves a playoff spot, yet they couldn't do it. Why? Because they aren't a championship team. They aren't that good. They have never been able to actually illiminate the Steelers from the playoffs, or playoff picture.

Dino 6 Rings
12-27-2009, 05:12 PM
now...to have a chance at the playoffs, the Ravens have to travel to the west coast, the last week of the season and beat the Raides. A team that has somehow found a way to beat good teams this year even though they totally suck eggs. Pressure is on the Ravens now, the Steelers need so much help, they can still play lose against the Dolphins next week, especially since the Dolphins are no longer playing for anything. I think its an early game, so we are in the driver seat that morning, then the Ravens will have to wait to see results of other games and go into a "must win" situation later in the afternoon. Good luck with that.

stillers4me
12-27-2009, 05:15 PM
I was happy to see some sign of life out of the defense.

Steelers>NFL
12-27-2009, 05:32 PM
all the Ravens had to do was win today to pretty much guarantee themselves a playoff spot, yet they couldn't do it. Why? Because they aren't a championship team. They aren't that good. They have never been able to actually illiminate the Steelers from the playoffs, or playoff picture.
Their defense played better then the steelers for the most part.

Dino 6 Rings
12-27-2009, 05:35 PM
Their defense played better then the steelers for the most part.

their defense gave up a 95 yard drive with under 2 minutes left to play in the half to go in with a 10 point deficit...and then they let the steelers drive right down their throat again to kick the game leading 3 point FG.

Their defense is not that good.

steelpride12
12-27-2009, 05:37 PM
Refs are against the Steelers and well Harrison all season long its about time they blow calls our way and Mason dropping the TD pass, well that's his stupid fault and watching him laugh and smile after the play was hilarious!
At This point in the season when we need to win and get in and need LOTS of help I could care less how we win because making the playoffs is all that matters this is not college no FBS or pretty style points. Win or go home and the Steelers won.

Indo
12-27-2009, 05:41 PM
Actually we don't need THAT much help (provided, of course, that we beat Miami)

The Eagles need to beat the Dolphins THIS week

and the Cheatriots need to beat the Texans next week...

Glace
12-27-2009, 05:49 PM
The Eagles need to beat the Dolphins THIS week

:confused:

Indo
12-27-2009, 05:51 PM
:confused:

Sorry---

Eagles must beat the Donkeys------is what I meant to type; but you knew that!

Steelers>NFL
12-27-2009, 06:11 PM
their defense gave up a 95 yard drive with under 2 minutes left to play in the half to go in with a 10 point deficit...and then they let the steelers drive right down their throat again to kick the game leading 3 point FG.

Their defense is not that good.
They shut down Mendy. While Rice "ran wild" on the Steelers.

Steelers DB could not cover Heap. Heap made fools out of them.

zulater
12-27-2009, 08:40 PM
A win is a win, but boy this one sure stinks when you try it on for size. We got bullied on both lines in the second half. I don't know what that says going foward? I know we were down a few men, but damn that was disgracefull the way we just got beat up in the pits.