PDA

View Full Version : Mendy & Willie....

NV STEELERS 723
12-27-2009, 05:36 PM
I realize Mendy is our guy...he even plays on 3rd down. ( and he's an animal ! )..but I still think we need Willie..in all likely Willie is gone after this season so who can we get to replace him ?.... it was great having the Bus and Willie those couple years...seems like every NFL team should have 2 good RB's

I wonder what we'll do ???

Glace
12-27-2009, 05:39 PM
I don't know...I hate this whole 2-back philosophy. The whole "3rd down back" aggravates me.

I want to see the day when the single-season rushing record gets broken.

Steelers>NFL
12-27-2009, 05:41 PM
I don't know...I hate this whole 2-back philosophy. The whole "3rd down back" aggravates me.

Then watch Chris Johnson / Tenessee.

supa_fly_steeler
12-27-2009, 06:21 PM

lol watch the guy that has dreads...

we can hold the speedster to only 50 yards but allow a little shi*t to get 120+

http://trueball.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/610x1.jpg

Preacher
12-27-2009, 06:28 PM

Why? All that does is wear out the RB too soon. Giving Mendy the ball another 10 times wasn't going to help him get another 60 yards.

NV STEELERS 723
12-27-2009, 06:37 PM
Draft a stud RB for Mendy to take under his wing ??????...the RB subject in Pittsburgh concerns me...with 5 minutes left today I would have loved the STEELERS to been able to run and shove the ball down the Raves throats like we used to be able to

Willie IS a starter in this league...he's going to make some NFL team very happy next year .

smokin3000gt
12-27-2009, 07:37 PM
Draft a stud RB for Mendy to take under his wing ??????...the RB subject in Pittsburgh concerns me...with 5 minutes left today I would have loved the STEELERS to been able to run and shove the ball down the Raves throats like we used to be able to

Willie IS a starter in this league...he's going to make some NFL team very happy next year .

I don't think mendy has the experience to take anyone under his wing yet. Although he has potential and I think will be an all star for us, he is still learning the ropes himself.

7willBheaven
12-27-2009, 08:39 PM
I too wouldnt mind keeping Willie for CHEAP, if he wants good money, thanks for your services. I think Moore can make a decent #2 RB. Then they can either draft someone else, pick up a decent FA...ORRRR excite some of the board members and being up Redman...look out.

casteeler
12-27-2009, 09:10 PM
if mendy wants to continue running the way he does another 20 lbs on him wouldn't hurt, it's not like he's running away from guys.