PDA

View Full Version : What might have been...

CargoJon
12-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Now, sitting here looking at how Denver, Houston, et all need to lose makes me wonder how our lives would be different had we beaten Oakland, Cleveland, KC, or any other crap team that we lost to this year.

This is why those eggs you lay always come back to haunt you.
:banging:

Indo
12-27-2009, 04:42 PM
Now, sitting here looking at how Denver, Houston, et all need to lose makes me wonder how our lives would be different had we beaten Oakland, Cleveland, KC, or any other crap team that we lost to this year.

This is why those eggs you lay always come back to haunt you.
:banging:

So true

But it's time to look FORWARD, not back
can't change what happened
need to finish strong

Nadroj 20
12-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Yea that sucks, we should have beat all 3 of those teams but if we only get one of the 3 we are pretty much in right now...instead we got 0 wins againt those teams. :banging:

CargoJon
12-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Agreed. Just makes me sick to think about.

7willBheaven
12-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Yeah as I always say "shoudla, woulda, coulda"! In reality, we SHOULD only have anywhere from 0-2 losses this year and thats it...those 2 would probably have been the 2 Cincy games (though we COULD have beat them)...the rest we SHOULD have won. And yes even 1 win out of all 7 of those losses would be very helpful right now, as WE would be in the drivers seat for a wildcard at a record of 9-6...and possibly ending up 10-6...buuut...it is what it is and we need to win and get some help!

CargoJon
12-27-2009, 10:55 PM
We should have beaten:

Chicago
Cincy the first time
Ravens the first time
Kansas City
Oakland
Browns

That would put us at 14-1 right now (and ironically the Colts wouldn't have rested their starters today and the Jets wouldn't have won LOL).....

We beat playoff caliber teams like the Broncos, Minnesota, San Diego, Green Bay, and Baltimore today.

Will never understand how this team can play like a jr. high team against teams drafting in the top 5 next year, but beat teams with a combined 50-25 record.