PDA

View Full Version : Another full season of football from the Steelers

steelerchad
12-27-2009, 09:09 PM
Whether we get in or not the Steelers have given us, the fans another full season of meaningful football. We're still in it right down to the last game of the year. This year hasn't gone as most of us had hoped but they have once again fielded a competitive team. Even in 06 with a 2-6 start, they made a run and were playing meaningful games late in December.
This team has made the playoffs an average of 2 out of every 3 years and made it all the way to the AFC championship game 14 times in the last 35 seasons. We as Steeler fans have enjoyed so much more football than other teams fans throughout the years. The poor Bengals fans are enjoying this season, but more than half the time they are playing for nothing by late November.
2 weeks ago I told some friends I hoped we would win the next 2 just to have a shot the last week and we have that. Hope it works out for us next week, but if it doesn't I'm thankful for the effort our team gives us every year.

GoSlash27
12-27-2009, 09:42 PM
:thumbsup:
Agreed. We are guaranteed, at worst, a tie season. There are worse teams to be a part of. :hatsoff: