PDA

View Full Version : a good reason we need to kill the seahawks

Manic D
01-30-2006, 02:42 AM
You know they actually claim Franco Harris as one of their Hall of Fame inductees? I don't know if they still do but it used to be up on the wall in the old King Dome. What kind of bullshit is that? They need to be punished for that alone. Who's with me?

steelermaniac
01-30-2006, 02:44 AM
Franco Harris was a great Seahawk, and an ok steeler.

Manic D
01-30-2006, 03:03 AM
please tell me youre kidding. steve largent is the only great seahawk and even he never won shit...

Rust-Buster
01-30-2006, 03:45 AM
Largent was a great player, on and off the field. A true gentleman. He won plenty of games, but yeah, not the big one. But the Steeler went many a decade before they got to the big dance themselves. You really can't measure a players worth by the rings on his fingers. Steve Largent is a class act.

Manic D
01-30-2006, 03:55 AM
Yeah I don't see how that applies to the Seahawks claiming Franco Harris as one of their hall of fame inductees though. Do the Rams claim Joe Namath? Somehow I doubt it.

steelermaniac
01-30-2006, 05:00 AM
No, but during an interview the Bus said he was going into the hall as a St. Louis Ram.

HburgXL06
01-30-2006, 05:31 AM
Steelers maniac you're not! Again, yet another post where all you do is take away from the Steelers. Where did Bettis make his name? Where has he become the most respected and bruisin players of all time? PITTSBURGH! Where did Harris earn his rings? PITTSBURGH! Both players played for other teams at some point, yes, but da steel city is where they made their names and earned their respect and credentials to be included as two of da best players in da game. The Seahawks are just tryin desperately to find somethin to brag about because up until last Sunday they had nothin. Come Sunday we'll show them that they still have nothin. Franco and Jerome are Pittsburgh legends and I'm damn happy bout that.

BuFu

steelermaniac
01-30-2006, 05:44 AM
What a beautiful sight... almost brings a tear to my eye. He ran with such desire and strength, Kinda reminds me of a mix between Shaun Alexander and Chris Warren. Man what I would do to get one more chance to watch my boy franco run down the gridiron in that beautiful blue and silver!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/06/03/odd.uniforms.ad/gallery_18_harris.jpg

BlacknGold Bleeder
01-30-2006, 06:38 AM
[QUOTE=steelermaniac]What a beautiful sight... almost brings a tear to my eye. He ran with such desire and strength, Kinda reminds me of a mix between Shaun Alexander and Chris Warren. Man what I would do to get one more chance to watch my boy franco run down the gridiron in that beautiful blue and silver!:dang: :dang:

You was still a swimmer in your daddy's bag when Franco played for the Hawkers otherwise you would know he didn't do sh*t in your seafoam green and birdsh*t blue!

steelermaniac
01-30-2006, 10:39 AM
Dont be jelous

benberger
01-30-2006, 12:03 PM
What a beautiful sight... almost brings a tear to my eye. He ran with such desire and strength, Kinda reminds me of a mix between Shaun Alexander and Chris Warren. Man what I would do to get one more chance to watch my boy franco run down the gridiron in that beautiful blue and silver!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/06/03/odd.uniforms.ad/gallery_18_harris.jpg

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh....that is horrible

drizze99
01-30-2006, 12:25 PM
Why do you guys even reply to this jack@ss? Ignore him and he will go away. He wants a rise out of you and he is getting it.

seahawksfan
01-30-2006, 01:53 PM
This thread is too funny.

steelermaniac
01-30-2006, 01:56 PM
Franco was on one of the best hawks teams ever

augustashark
01-30-2006, 02:08 PM
Franco was on one of the best hawks teams ever

He had less than 200yds rushing you moron!

Would you please for the love of God find the thread I started for you in the blast furnance! and as Buffer would say lets get ready to rumble!

Put down your anal beeds and lets scrap!

Francos Armyman
01-31-2006, 02:08 AM

Franco turned his back on the steel city to play for a better team.

Manic D
01-31-2006, 02:27 AM
lol @ steelermaniac, that shit's classic. he was in that jersey long enough for someone to take a picture?

Rust-Buster
01-31-2006, 02:28 AM
With all due respect. Franco Harris was a Steeler Great. I barely remember that he was a Seahawk. He was just one of the many castaways that landed on the shore here during the expansion days. Like Jerry Rice, he ended his career playing here. But his glory days were in Pittsburgh. His number isn't retired here. I guarantee you that the fans here don't claim him as our Hall of Famer. So if some dumb*** put him up on the Kingdome wall as our Hall of Famer, well that was wrong. If it makes you feel better, the Kingdome was demolished years ago. I got to see it happen. It was pretty cool!

Sleepless In Seattle
01-31-2006, 04:32 AM
It's a shame the best running back in Seattle history is Franco at the end of his career. Concuss-shawn Alexander will never be the man Franco is. Now that I think about it, if Concuss-shawn keeps it up the next few years while playing for the Rams he would look mighty pretty with his Rams jersey retired. Your whole team is soft!!! Mr. Porter meet Miss Concuss-shawn!!!!!!!!! LIGHT OUT!

Francos Armyman
01-31-2006, 04:59 AM
Concuss-Shaun Alexander came back the next week after getting knocked out cold to rush for 132 yards and 2tds against the Oh so mighty Carolina Defense... where are they now? Funny how all that talk about Alexander being soft never goes away, and yet he proves himself time and time again. Yet Bettis nearly fumbles away a career and he is the next best thing since Jesus Christ himself. Its absolutely fucin crazy.

SteelerFanInATL
01-31-2006, 07:36 AM
Franco Harris was a great Seahawk, and an ok steeler.

Anybody old enough knows that Franco didn't do Jack$*&! in Seattle. He went there because at the end of his career he wanted more money. The Steelers refused to pay and off he went. The next season he was out of the NFL. Until now I forgot he even played for the Seahawks. That alone says a whole lot. Let me say that again, "I forgot he played for the Seahawks." Thats how insignificant that was. Harris is and always will be known for being a Steeler. His HOF induction proved that. The Steeler Nation showed up bigtime!!!

Sleepless In Seattle
01-31-2006, 12:44 PM
No one in this thread mentioned or compared Bettis to Conncuss-shawn. The point is that Franco will always be a Steeler, Bettis is headed to the Hall of Fame and Concuss-Shawn is in for a rude awakening this Sunday. Did you seem him after the NFC championship? He was in Seattle playing chess against pre schoolers on the news and getting wipped! I think I even saw a tear. After losing he stands up and says "I'm going to Dwisney land!"? Then yesterday the team van gets in a wreck and he says on ESPN that he was nervous after that and has been waking up in cold sweats dreaming of a man with a big fro running him over? Dude is weird! God is just preparing him for his next beating! Anyways, I am ashamed you mentioned Jesus Christ and the F word in the same paragraph....simmer down...God loves you!

seahawksfan
01-31-2006, 01:27 PM
No one in this thread mentioned or compared Bettis to Conncuss-shawn. The point is that Franco will always be a Steeler, Bettis is headed to the Hall of Fame and Concuss-Shawn is in for a rude awakening this Sunday. Did you seem him after the NFC championship? He was in Seattle playing chess against pre schoolers on the news and getting wipped! I think I even saw a tear. After losing he stands up and says "I'm going to Dwisney land!"? Then yesterday the team van gets in a wreck and he says on ESPN that he was nervous after that and has been waking up in cold sweats dreaming of a man with a big fro running him over? Dude is weird! God is just preparing him for his next beating! Anyways, I am ashamed you mentioned Jesus Christ and the F word in the same paragraph....simmer down...God loves you!

This POS post is the most worthless one I've seen in days. Come on, you can do better than this can't you?

MNsteelers
01-31-2006, 01:51 PM
You're an idiot, man. Do you actually WANT to claim Chris Warren? Is that how starved for talent your franchise was in the 1990s? Then you claim a player who clearly didn't do squat for your franchise (just like every other player you had for a solid 25 years)?

Sleepless In Seattle
01-31-2006, 02:27 PM
I like the picture of Concuss-Shawn....is he saying "ONE MORE MISERABLE YEAR I AM OUTTA HERE!"

OHIOSTEELERSFAN
01-31-2006, 02:36 PM
Jealous of what? The 170 yards of rushing, or the 1 reception and O Tds he had in Seattle?
What a Hall of Fame performance!!!!!!!!!

clevestinks
01-31-2006, 03:33 PM
Whatever it takes, lets just beat thier, @$$E$

DJMD
01-31-2006, 03:37 PM
The old players with do nothing on Sunday. Thank god the current Steelers are still better then the S--thawks.

Go Steelers Go.

Rust-Buster
01-31-2006, 03:47 PM
Sleepless in Seattle, that's bullcrap about Harris being Seattle's best back in his last year. Harris doesn't hold any team records for the Hawks, where as Alexander holds the NFL single season scoring record, holds the rushing title this year, and is the MVP. How the hell did you think that happened? Did somebody keeping stats mistake him for Tiki Barber.
Back up your crap with some facts. Your Steelers Fever is making you hallucinate.

Justin Otstott
01-31-2006, 03:58 PM
these Seahawk fans are really jelious of us! This is getting better everyday!

RoethlisBURGHer
01-31-2006, 04:14 PM
If they claim Franco Harris,then we claim Johnny Unitas,we were the ones that drafted him after all.

Franco Harris made his name wearing the Black and Gold.Whenever anyone mentions his name,they think of him as a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers...the only people that think of him as a Seahawk are Seahawk fans.

Now,if the Seahawks want to claim him as a Hall of Fame player who at one time played as a Seahawk,that is fine.But he was inducted as a Pittsburgh Steeler.

Sleepless In Seattle
01-31-2006, 04:31 PM
Franco held most of the team records until Concuss-Shawn came around. Records are simply that, just records. Franco brought four super bowl rings to that team as well the best talent ever to wear a seachickens uniform. It took Concuss-Shawn what 4-5 years to break all of Franco's records.....don't be a hater just because the best Seattle player in history was a Steeler!

Hawk Believer
01-31-2006, 04:34 PM
I think everyone needs to pause and remove the trolling hooks from their mouths.

BigBensBikeHelmet
10-10-2006, 01:44 AM

Ahhh hahaha this dude is awesome. I searched the term "Seahawks" and found this thread.

maniac, you forgot about this great seahawk also:

http://members.aol.com/Theon5/Kirkland.gif

Levon Kirkland #99

stlrtruck
10-10-2006, 11:29 AM
What's funny is no Steeler has done well in Seattle. Franco, Levon, and let's not forget Chad.

It just goes to show that when you're close to the end of your time in the NFL, Seattle will take you!

MACH1
10-10-2006, 12:59 PM
I see the suckhawks are really proud of showing off that second place ring.

SteelerFanInCA
10-10-2006, 02:31 PM
Warning - Ignorant Thread Alert!!!!