PDA

View Full Version : 79 Steeler Vid

magoo
12-28-2009, 01:01 AM
I got this http://watch-videos-online-free.com/x79.html

If you haven't see this yet... it's good. I have it configed with Veetle TV need to just
down load player. It's all free..

Be looping it until tomorrow morn... enjoy!

magoo
12-28-2009, 01:11 AM
LC Greenwood John Stallworth

pepsyman1
12-28-2009, 01:49 AM
I didn't feel like downloading the video player, so I reminisced on youtube instead...lol Ya know, it's actually kind of frightening how similar in approach Ben's game is to a young Terry Bradshaw...Terry used to keep plays alive the same way, running around, looking, looking...almost refusing to give up on a play. Terry had a stronger arm, but the style and the type of offensive weapons available to Ben are very similar.

magoo
12-28-2009, 11:06 AM
I didn't feel like downloading the video player, so I reminisced on youtube instead...lol Ya know, it's actually kind of frightening how similar in approach Ben's game is to a young Terry Bradshaw...Terry used to keep plays alive the same way, running around, looking, looking...almost refusing to give up on a play. Terry had a stronger arm, but the style and the type of offensive weapons available to Ben are very similar.

Can see where you are coming from. Steelers of 79 offense was more run oriented though. Today's teams pass on 3rd and 2.

I'd forgot all about Sid Thorton what a yuck :rofl:

magoo
12-28-2009, 11:08 AM
Gonna re-run it til about 2 PM today see link above...

markymarc
12-28-2009, 01:13 PM
Good stuff and thanks for sharing it!

magoo
12-28-2009, 01:43 PM
Good stuff and thanks for sharing it!

Thanks there are more where that came from.

Just love the tradition that is unmatched in the game. We in the Burgh are :tt03: blessed!

markymarc
12-28-2009, 01:51 PM
And the great thing is we continue to build on that tradition every single year. We truly are blessed to be fans of the best damn franchise in all of sports :tt02: