Nice hat

http://proshop.bengals.com/istarimages/mp/N976Z!REEB-179519_d.jpg

Psyychoward86
12-28-2009, 12:18 PM
im going to be the biggest bengals fan this week

Nadroj 20
12-28-2009, 12:20 PM
im going to be the biggest bengals fan this week

yep, but doesnt that make you a little sick lol i know it makes me that way :chuckle:

CPanther95
12-28-2009, 12:47 PM
Rooting for Bengals, Patriots and Oakland this week. Going to need a week long shower.

If I had to root for the Cowboys as well, I'd probably throw myself off of a bridge.

fansince'76
12-28-2009, 12:51 PM
Rooting for Bengals, Patriots and Oakland this week.

I'm not. I'm simply rooting against the Jets, Texans and Ravens. I'd be perfectly happy with tie scores for all three games.

revefsreleets
12-28-2009, 01:00 PM
Well, it's certainly nicer than all the "Preseason Champions" hats they've had to live with over the years.

As far as pulling for them, nope, can't do it. We should have beat the Chiefs, Browns, Bears and Raiders if we REALLY wanted to make the playoffs. Not cheering for the filthy Pats* either...

Nadroj 20
12-28-2009, 01:30 PM
Well, it's certainly nicer than all the "Preseason Champions" hats they've had to live with over the years.

As far as pulling for them, nope, can't do it. We should have beat the Chiefs, Browns, Bears and Raiders if we REALLY wanted to make the playoffs. Not cheering for the filthy Pats* either...

Then dont cheer for them thats your choice....I on the other hand want to see my team make the playoffs no matter what they should have done earlier in the season and will be wanting those teams to win for us to do so....I agree we have only ourselves to blame, but with that being said we could still get in and i want to see that happen.

Galax Steeler
12-28-2009, 01:56 PM
That is actually not a bad looking hat.

CantStop85
12-28-2009, 03:44 PM
http://nfl.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/p7019702reg.jpg
I think the shirts are pretty cool...I was tempted to get one, but I think I'll hold out on that one until they actually win some playoff games.

4xSBChamps
12-28-2009, 03:55 PM
That is actually not a bad looking hat.
I think Reebok makes the gheyest-looking hats & T-shirts for Champions, and the only reason I bought a Penguin SCF champions hat was to match the '91 & '92 caps I already had

HometownGal
12-28-2009, 04:05 PM
Hey - I don't like rooting for any AFCN rival and as much as it gags me with a spoon to say it, the Bungles did what they had to do to win the division - our Steelers simply did not. That being said, however - if we get into the playoffs with a huge stroke of luck, you won't hear me complaining.

Dino 6 Rings
12-28-2009, 04:51 PM
wonderful how cute...another team has taken the AFC North title away from us. They can hold it for a year...that'll be all they hold it for...none of them ever hold it back to back years, only We do that in the North.

MasterOfPuppets
12-28-2009, 05:02 PM
WOW....division champ hats and shirts.... ain't that special..:toofunny: i'm suprised they haven't made shirts and hats saying "we swept the steelers in 09" ....:sofunny:

Galax Steeler
12-28-2009, 05:06 PM
WOW....division champ hats and shirts.... ain't that special..:toofunny: i'm suprised they haven't made shirts and hats saying "we swept the steelers in 09" ....:sofunny:

I wouldn't give them no ideas.:chuckle:

stillers4me
12-28-2009, 05:52 PM
And now I'll get to hear them whine next year about how hard their schedule is. :chuckle:

CantStop85
12-28-2009, 08:54 PM
And now I'll get to hear them whine next year about how hard their schedule is. :chuckle:

Hey, at least we'll have those two gimme's against Pittsburgh again, right? :chuckle:

stillers4me
12-28-2009, 08:57 PM
Hey, at least we'll have those two gimme's against Pittsburgh again, right? :chuckle:

Don't count on it, buddy. :drink:

Texasteel
12-28-2009, 09:26 PM
I'm not. I'm simply rooting against the Jets, Texans and Ravens. I'd be perfectly happy with tie scores for all three games.

I think that statement says it all. I hope Cincy wins this week, but I still hate um.

devilsdancefloor
12-28-2009, 09:28 PM

:iagree:

Texasteel
12-28-2009, 09:30 PM

Now your sounding more like a Cincy fan.:chuckle:

4xSBChamps
12-29-2009, 06:05 AM

..... glad to see that those 2 playoff appearences in the last 20 years haven't swollen your head

:thumbsup:

revefsreleets
12-29-2009, 09:36 AM
Then dont cheer for them thats your choice....I on the other hand want to see my team make the playoffs no matter what they should have done earlier in the season and will be wanting those teams to win for us to do so....I agree we have only ourselves to blame, but with that being said we could still get in and i want to see that happen.

I find the choices unacceptable....it's like accepting an invite to the big black tie party but on the contingency that you have to dip your tux in pig shit at the door. No thanks...if circumstances line up and we find ourselves in the playoffs this year, that's nice, but I'm not cheering for cheaters or felons in order for it to happen...

Nadroj 20
12-29-2009, 10:32 AM
I find the choices unacceptable....it's like accepting an invite to the big black tie party but on the contingency that you have to dip your tux in pig shit at the door. No thanks...if circumstances line up and we find ourselves in the playoffs this year, that's nice, but I'm not cheering for cheaters or felons in order for it to happen...

Ok, look at it more the way i am then, cheer for the Jets and Texans to lose, not for the pats and bengals to win :chuckle:

That kinda makes sense...i think :toofunny: