PDA

View Full Version : matt hasselhoff looked scared

tony hipchest
01-30-2006, 11:15 AM
did anyone see david hasselbeck give his little speech at the pep rally yesterday? his voice was shaky and cracking and he had a nervous smile as he told the crowd of hundreds he was gonna bring the tropy back home. not quite the joe namath type of confidence you would like to see.

Livinginthe past
01-30-2006, 11:20 AM
did anyone see david hasselbeck give his little speech at the pep rally yesterday? his voice was shaky and cracking and he had a nervous smile as he told the crowd of hundreds he was gonna bring the tropy back home. not quite the joe namath type of confidence you would like to see.

Oh lord,

I cant believe that Hasselbeck would let his voice go all shaky...the Hawks are dooooomed. I think the Hawks are being incredibly arrogant for even suggesting they have a chance of pulling off the upset of the century!

I know exactly what Matt H. was thinkng - " How am I supposed to compete with a team that is already a shoe-in Dynasty?".......

The best the poor Hawks QB can hope for is to leave Detroit without totally humiliating himself....

NM

drizze99
01-30-2006, 11:51 AM
I saw his press conference last night [live] on NFL Network and he didn't seem himself. You could see the nervousness. He also looked like a deer in headlights.....

Haiku_Dirtt
01-30-2006, 02:00 PM
I bleed black&gold on Sundays and cardinal&gold on Saturdays. Isn't it a little -just a little - premature to talk dynasty without a legitimate starting tailback of the future?

I don't like the 2-week layoff. That might mean the Seattle bandwagon could have air left in the third quarter. But if the defense 'maintains' the same intensity, then I think this game is already over.

augustashark
01-30-2006, 02:12 PM
Oh lord,

I cant believe that Hasselbeck would let his voice go all shaky...the Hawks are dooooomed. I think the Hawks are being incredibly arrogant for even suggesting they have a chance of pulling off the upset of the century!

I know exactly what Matt H. was thinkng - " How am I supposed to compete with a team that is already a shoe-in Dynasty?".......

The best the poor Hawks QB can hope for is to leave Detroit without totally humiliating himself....

NM
:blah:

No one likes a smart ass!

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-30-2006, 02:31 PM
did anyone see david hasselbeck give his little speech at the pep rally yesterday? his voice was shaky and cracking and he had a nervous smile as he told the crowd of hundreds he was gonna bring the tropy back home. not quite the joe namath type of confidence you would like to see.Did you say hundreds. WOW! They must really love their team!

clevestinks
01-30-2006, 03:26 PM
I just like when hasselback said :" There is only one thing missing in seattle" I wanted to jump up and say "HAIR" LOL

Livinginthe past
01-30-2006, 07:14 PM
:blah:

No one likes a smart ass!

Its better to have at least one item of your anatomy labelled as 'smart' than none at all Shark.

NM

SteelCityMan786
01-30-2006, 07:36 PM
Hasselbeck isn't get the Vince Lombardi. VINCE LOMBARDI CONTINUES IT'S REGIME IN THE AFC WHERE IT BELONGS! THE VINCE LOMBARDI TROPHY IS COMING HOME!

seahawksfan
01-30-2006, 08:07 PM
Smack about hair loss? About a scratchy voice? What's up with this thread? Is this all you can bring? :boxing:

3 to be 4
01-30-2006, 08:35 PM
Hasselbeck isn't get the Vince Lombardi. VINCE LOMBARDI CONTINUES IT'S REGIME IN THE AFC WHERE IT BELONGS! THE VINCE LOMBARDI TROPHY IS COMING HOME!

Vince Lombardi was from Pittsburgh, who knew?:rolleyes:

beSteelmyheart
01-30-2006, 08:54 PM
I just like when hasselback said :" There is only one thing missing in seattle" I wanted to jump up and say "HAIR" LOL
Seahawks Quarterback=Bald Eagle!
Poor baby..poor bald baby. Maybe he was all shook up from that little fender bender that they had..

tony hipchest
01-30-2006, 08:56 PM
Is this all you can bring? :boxing:

your a guest in "our house". arent you supposed to bring the dish?

the plates have looked bare from all i can see.

seahawksfan
01-31-2006, 03:34 AM
your a guest in "our house". arent you supposed to bring the dish?

the plates have looked bare from all i can see.

Yes, your right, I ought to bring a dish or two. Thanks for bringing the whinning!

As for this topic, you guys are stretching today's accident to far to make a weak point. A point, btw, which is nothing more than a futile attempt to extract some kind of weakness. Every player in the van presented it very nonchalantly. Nobody was hurt. Nobody ran to the phone to be consoled by Mommy or Daddy.

I know, this is weak smack but hey, it's late and I need to get some sleep. Later on my lassies...

steelersgirl86
01-31-2006, 08:37 AM
Yes, your right, I ought to bring a dish or two. Thanks for bringing the whinning!

As for this topic, you guys are stretching today's accident to far to make a weak point. A point, btw, which is nothing more than a futile attempt to extract some kind of weakness. Every player in the van presented it very nonchalantly. Nobody was hurt. Nobody ran to the phone to be consoled by Mommy or Daddy.

I know, this is weak smack but hey, it's late and I need to get some sleep. Later on my lassies...

Maybe you went to sleep to early because they were saying "I was a little shook up" and "that was my first car accident I was ever in"....

Your right it was not a big deal just a little bump in the road but they are making it seem like it was more......

Sleepless In Seattle
01-31-2006, 01:19 PM
Talk about being original. I like the 12th man idea...until Texas A @ M caught you frauds! I also like the white surrender towels you wave....the towel part another copy...but the surrender part original. I better not see any of you fair weather fans wearing the 12th girl shirts around town or I am calling the police! Even your running back, Concuss-Shawn is not original, Steve Largent already was gay in the 1970's. Buy more stuff, talk more crap, Seattle will NEVER be anything but fairweather...and rain..I mean tears.

clevestinks
01-31-2006, 03:09 PM
I did think hasselback looked a little nervous, but I guess he should be.

Be afraid Be very afraid

blackngoldbaby
01-31-2006, 07:06 PM
MATT HASELHOFF WILL BE RUNIN BACKWARDS ALL DAY! BEACUSE THE STEELERS WILL BE UP IN HIS FACE EVERY PLAY! :boxing: HE WONT KNOW WHAT 2 DO OUT THERE!!

MagicHawk
02-04-2006, 07:52 AM
Talk about being original. I like the 12th man idea...until Texas A @ M caught you frauds! I also like the white surrender towels you wave....the towel part another copy...but the surrender part original. I better not see any of you fair weather fans wearing the 12th girl shirts around town or I am calling the police! Even your running back, Concuss-Shawn is not original, Steve Largent already was gay in the 1970's. Buy more stuff, talk more crap, Seattle will NEVER be anything but fairweather...and rain..I mean tears.I would say something to you but it is just sad that you all you can say is that you would call the cops on your fellow Seattlites for wearing a T-shirt, I sure wouldn't want to meet you in real life you might call the cops on me if I didn't wear a dress on a date. I wonder what you will do when we win Sunday? Might be a little hard on you for awhile....

steeler47
02-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Who the hell is hassleback....Isnt the QB's name hasslehoff ?:dang:

43Hitman
02-04-2006, 10:31 AM
Who the hell is hassleback....Isnt the QB's name hasslehoff ?:dang:

Nah, Hasselhoff has hair..:dang:

steeler47
02-04-2006, 03:25 PM
Nice T. Hip

natt hasslehoff.Gotta love it:busted:

clevestinks
02-04-2006, 03:34 PM
Hey quit making fun of seattles bald qb! You guys are all so tough! Hell wouldn`t you be afraid to go against our defense?? I know I would be!!!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooSteelers!