PDA

View Full Version : Where was Hines?

steelersfanman92
12-28-2009, 03:43 PM
Where was he in the second half? I didn't see him much did he get hurt or anything?

Angus Burgher
12-28-2009, 03:45 PM
Yeah... and who the hell is Grisham? I saw him catch a ball and I was like, "Where the hell did that guy come from?"

Stlrs4Life
12-28-2009, 03:59 PM
He was hurting in the 3rd qtr. Pulled himself out. Grisham did ok, 1 catch, and 1 drop. Both were huge, the catch and the drop.

austinfrench76
12-28-2009, 04:20 PM
I remember in the pre season hearing alot of very good things about Grisham but that he wouldn't make it becasue of the log jam of recievers. Not that Sweed has worked out but we had 5 including McDonald and some young up and comers. I agree though huge ctach and huge drop! i still dont know why they signed Galloway if they weren't going to use him?!

Preacher
12-28-2009, 04:23 PM
I remember in the pre season hearing alot of very good things about Grisham but that he wouldn't make it becasue of the log jam of recievers. Not that Sweed has worked out but we had 5 including McDonald and some young up and comers. I agree though huge ctach and huge drop! i still dont know why they signed Galloway if they weren't going to use him?!

Simple, he hasn't had enough time to learn the system yet. next week maybe... if not the playoffs. (If we make it).

Sharkissle29
12-28-2009, 04:31 PM
to be honest, even if he did catch it...i dont think he was going to make the first down

Burghfan58
12-28-2009, 05:23 PM
I remember watching Grisham at training camp and thinking no way he makes the team let alone the practice squad. Between Sweed, Dallas Baker and Shaun Mcdonald I figured he was done. Baker gets shown the door. Sweed is impossible to figure out at this point and Mcdonald was never really given a chance. So here comes Grisham. If he's going to stick he has to show he doesn't have a case of the droppsies.

tony hipchest
12-28-2009, 05:36 PM
why is it when a rookie wr drops their first pass they have to prove they dont have the case of the dropsies? isnt this like sweed being accused of scoreboard watching and planning his endzone celebration and dance during his first drop?

tony hipchest
12-28-2009, 09:58 PM
Probably crying his ass off somewhere like always:tt02:except a team mates funeral. :noidea:

stillers4me
12-28-2009, 10:02 PM
why is it when a rookie wr drops their first pass they have to prove they dont have the case of the dropsies? isnt this like sweed being accused of scoreboard watching and planning his endzone celebration and dance during his first drop?

Grisham caught a 14 yd pass on third and 3 that set up the game winning field goal. ( and it happened to be his very first catch in an NFL game.)

I think I forgive him for dropping the next one.

tony hipchest
12-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Thats nice. Classy comment. RIP Chris Henry. sorry about this foolincase you didnt see all of last weeks "tributes" appearantly the entire NFL is sorry, too.

chads multitude of self gratuitous tears and gestures were appreciated too.

*snicker*

markymarc
12-29-2009, 10:50 AM
It will be interesting to see if Ward isn't able to play against the Dolphins if Tyler Grisham or Joey Galloway would get the call as our #3 WR.