PDA

View Full Version : 7 Year Old Quarterback son

DaronQB
12-28-2009, 10:16 PM
my son and I are a die hard pittsburgh steelers fans! He received the ball from Big Ben at the Patriots game last season. I will post pictures soon.

Anyways not to brag my son is one of the top QBs in the state of Connecticut for his age 7. His QB Coach calls him "The Future" His qb coach sent a QB to Univ of Fla recently he is a redshirted this year, Jordan Reed. His qb coach web site is www.fivestarquarterbacks.com

Check my son s highlight video of his first year ever as starting quarterback with record of 6 wins and 2 losses

www.youtube.com/DaronQB

kittenfantastico76
12-29-2009, 08:20 AM
Congrats on not only getting him a game ball from Big Ben but it sounds like he's going to go SO far in his own football career!

It amazes me the talent that is happening on the field these days with small children. My best friend's son plays football and he's amazing and he's the same age as your son. And these kids hit hard, I don't know what I was expecting when I saw the video of him, my "nephew" playing but it was awesome.

Just remember to keep it fun for him as well :)

Can't wait to see the picture!

HometownGal
12-29-2009, 09:31 AM
Congrats to your son and what a great video! :thumbsup: :applaudit: Looks like your son is in the makings of being a great QB - hope to see him in the future in the NFL and hopefully, in the B & G! :tt02:

DaronQB
12-29-2009, 01:25 PM
Thanks guys.. appreciate the words.. it is amazing that he is my son and he is good at it. I have two other kids,, my other youngest son loves soccer and my daughter loves basketball.. if you could post comments on his youtube video so i could read the comments to him. He loves hearing the comments from me..

I will get the pictures that big ben gave to him shortly

or go to his QB blog and scroll down to "older posts" www.DaronQB.blogspot.com Theres picture of him holding the steelers ball that Big Ben gave him

SteelersMongol
12-31-2009, 05:44 AM
Cool. :thumbsup:

DaronQB
01-01-2010, 11:02 AM
Cool. :thumbsup:

Thanks and Go Steelers!

supa_fly_steeler
01-01-2010, 11:20 AM
is your bwoy wearing a visor.... nice lol they all look like mini ninja turtles lol.

Polamalu Princess
01-01-2010, 12:52 PM
That was fun to watch - he is good!

DaronQB
01-03-2010, 09:48 AM
That was fun to watch - he is good!

Thanks! Go Steelers!:tt02: