PDA

View Full Version : 3 Playoff Games - 1 DVD

HangoverMS
01-30-2006, 01:36 PM
Since the original topic sort of mutated and faded away, I wanted to post this here.

I just finished making a DVD with all 3 playoff games (Bungles, Dolts and Broncitis). It is a low resolution recording, so if you have an HD TV you may want to pass on this. Everyone else who wants a nice copy to watch (also to save wear and tear on you "good" copies) can send me a PM and I will burn a copy for you. There is no charge for the disk (I have a massive stockpile of them). As for postage you can send me a prepaid package (a regular CD/Jewel case mailer is fine) or you can even come pick it up from me if you are local.

wardgrl
01-30-2006, 02:04 PM
Is this the whole game? My husband would love one :bouncy: He has been hitting himself for not taping them:dang:

HangoverMS
01-30-2006, 04:46 PM
Yep. It's all 3 full games actually. You can e-mail me an I will give you my address to send a prepaid mailer to.

My e-mail is: hangoverms@gmail.com

james203
01-30-2006, 04:52 PM
i taped the 95 superbowl ( pitts vs dallas ) but i taped over a few yrs back.o'donnel blew that game by throwing a interception to dallas.i couldnt believe it.dallas was leading 20-17 & pitts had the ball on the dallas 40 yard line & was running the ball well.their was about 4:30 left to go in the game.neil o,donnel lost the game for pitts.im still pissed & its been 10 yrs.ANYWAYS....i am taping the superbowl this sun.i have my vhs tape ready to go & i have 6 hours recording time.im so excited & i believe this is the steelers & our time.look at how all the papers & idiot sportscasters & espn said the steelers will not win at cincy or indy or denver.indy was favored by 9 points.HAHA..... pitts is favored by 3 points over seattle.GO STEELERS!!!!

TheButt
01-30-2006, 05:57 PM
I take it you cant put all 4 games on one DVD ? , if not I'll wait until the SB is over and get all 4 from ya if possible.