PDA

View Full Version : 50 Ways to Beat the Steelers and more....

ZornToLargent
01-30-2006, 01:54 PM
Seahawks Songs

Yeah, you know you all want to hear them!!! I especially like the "50 Ways..." song.

Enjoy!

:cool:

50 Ways to Beat the Steelers - MP3 (http://www.bobrivers.com/audiovault/downloads/files/Bob%20Rivers%20-%2050%20Ways%20to%20Beat%20the%20Steelers.mp3)
Hasselbeck song - MP3 (http://www.bobrivers.com/audiovault/downloads/files/Bob%20Rivers%20-%20Hasselbeck.mp3)

clevestinks
01-30-2006, 02:20 PM
All talk ! No walk!

Sticker On 1 Side
01-30-2006, 02:31 PM
THAT IS HORRIBLE

http://www.kube93.com/pages/Audio/WeTheSeahawks.mp3
http://www.kube93.com/pages/Audio/FlapYoWings.mp3
http://www.kube93.com/pages/Audio/WelcomeToSeatown.mp3
www.sweetshaun.com

NOW THATS THE CUTS WE WANNA JAM

if you like zorn's music you might like that too

Sticker On 1 Side
01-30-2006, 02:35 PM
That Hasselbeck song is moving, ztl did you record it?

augustashark
01-30-2006, 02:37 PM

Ah.....Steelermaniac is back.....Boy you must have some serious time on your hands to keep coming in here under diff names.....Lame!

ZornToLargent
01-30-2006, 03:42 PM
Nah, I didn't record it. I just found it online. :sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
01-30-2006, 04:24 PM
All talk ! No walk!

Speak the Truth Cleve. The Seahawks Don't Back There Trash Talk.

seahawksfan
01-30-2006, 04:29 PM

What's up with this comment? Come Sunday Steelers will get their comeuppance.

SteelCityMan786
01-30-2006, 04:32 PM
Hey I know a song you'll all want to hear along with many of it's other brothers, The Steelers Anthem And The HERE WE GO song.

ZornToLargent
01-30-2006, 04:38 PM
Well, all we can do at this point is trash talk. Both teams get to prove it on Sunday. To say we don't back up our trash talk is ridiculous considering the trash talk is about an upcoming game....not one already played. I wouldn?t get too ****y being a Steelers fan. The Seahawks have way more Super Bowl experience this time around....that's coaches and players. Enjoy your false sense of security thinking Bettis will retire a SB winner and the truth shall be revealed on Sunday.

Steelers haven?t backed anything up in 26 years?.nobody on the current Steelers team have ever backed ANY trash talking up. It will all be done this Sunday.

blackngoldbaby
01-30-2006, 04:48 PM
u can talk all u want sea chicken fans but by the time sunday rols around will have fifty plus ways 2 beat the little once seahawks but now sea chickens:sofunny: sooo go ahead say all u want we dont care unlike yous were focusing on the game!:cool: so ull see BLACKNGOLD HERE WE COME!:dancing:

ZornToLargent
01-30-2006, 04:58 PM
u can talk all u want sea chicken fans but by the time sunday rols around will have fifty plus ways 2 beat the little once seahawks but now sea chickens:sofunny: sooo go ahead say all u want we dont care unlike yous were focusing on the game!:cool: so ull see BLACKNGOLD HERE WE COME!:dancing:
Well, unlike you. We are letting our actual team focus on the game. Trash talking is the fans job.

Got it?

Teams focus, fans trash talk.

Suitanim
01-30-2006, 05:06 PM
"My blood runs green and blue"?

Will the Seahawks be ripping off "Here We Go Seahawks" and "Seahawk Nation" as well? Wasn't ripping off the 12th man enough? I thought all you NW'er coffee shop types were supposed to be creative?

MNsteelers
01-30-2006, 05:10 PM
Steelers haven?t backed anything up in 26 years?.nobody on the current Steelers team have ever backed ANY trash talking up. It will all be done this Sunday.[/QUOTE]

OH! EXCUSE ME?? And what, pretell, have Seahawks fans backed up in their franchise's history? You can't have your cake and eat it too. Just because Wistrom has a ring doesn't mean Seattle can back up trash talk. He didn't win it with Seattle. You don't want to start comparing these franchises in terms of success, do you? Seattle doesn't even know how to spell "dynasty" let alone think they have a stronger air of Super Bowl experience.

ZornToLargent
01-30-2006, 05:10 PM
"My blood runs green and blue"?

Will the Seahawks be ripping off "Here We Go Seahawks" and "Seahawk Nation" as well? Wasn't ripping off the 12th man enough? I thought all you NW'er coffee shop types were supposed to be creative?
Dude, we've been bleeding blue and green for 30 years. Trust me...the Steelers didn't invent bleeding your team colors.

Jesus, do you think the Steelers invented football too?

Are you gonna go after the Lakers too? You know they bleed Purple and Gold.

Suitanim
01-30-2006, 05:14 PM
Excuse me, but my team isn't currently embroiled in a lawsuit for stealing copyrighted material which predates our existence by 50 years...

ZornToLargent
01-30-2006, 05:16 PM
OH! EXCUSE ME?? And what, pretell, have Seahawks fans backed up in their franchise's history? You can't have your cake and eat it too. Just because Wistrom has a ring doesn't mean Seattle can back up trash talk. He didn't win it with Seattle. You don't want to start comparing these franchises in terms of success, do you? Seattle doesn't even know how to spell "dynasty" let alone think they have a stronger air of Super Bowl experience.
No, if you could read...I am comparing current teams to current teams.....and sorry....the Steelers from the past will not help your current team. Sorry if the truth hurts, but the Seahawks have more Super Bowl experience this year than your team. What.....your current roster has 1 player who has ever been in a SB....10 years ago. We have 5 players who have been to the big game....3 of those 5 have been there 2 times....all in more recent Super Bowls than your 1 guy. And now lets look at what the head coached have done in the Super Bowl.....Cowher...nadda. Holmgren, well this will be his 5th Super Bowl trip and he has 3 rings already. That's right....I am only comparing current teams....things that can actually help the team. Not false hopes from years gone past…

ZornToLargent
01-30-2006, 05:18 PM
Excuse me, but my team isn't currently embroiled in a lawsuit for stealing copyrighted material which predates our existence by 50 years...
Neither are we.

We are in a frivolous "trademark" (not copyright) lawsuit from a college who trademarked "12th man" for intercollegiate sporting events. We are in the NFL, not the NCAA. It's a non issue for us.

tony hipchest
01-30-2006, 05:26 PM
Well, all we can do at this point is trash talk. Both teams get to prove it on Sunday. To say we don't back up our trash talk is ridiculous considering the trash talk is about an upcoming game....not one already played. I wouldn?t get too ****y being a Steelers fan. The Seahawks have way more Super Bowl experience this time around....that's coaches and players. Enjoy your false sense of security thinking Bettis will retire a SB winner and the truth shall be revealed on Sunday.

Steelers haven?t backed anything up in 26 years?.nobody on the current Steelers team have ever backed ANY trash talking up. It will all be done this Sunday.

we all know about your team with all the playoff and sb veterans. 5 have played in sb's 4 have rings. WITH OTHER TEAMS. and your coaching staff? they will not be on the field, nor will steve young, j, rice, b. farve etc. so maybe you wanna bring up the fact that the seahawks led the league in sacks, a full 1/3 more a game more than the steelers.

hang your hat on these meaningless stats. the steelers know what they got. i think its the hawkfans who are getting over confident. you may think your team is the 2001 patriots, just keep in mind this isnt the 2001 rams.

Suitanim
01-30-2006, 05:30 PM
Trademark...whatever.

Of course it doesn't bother you...the Hawks have no winning tradition or history of greatness, and therefore a lack of respect for those who came before. I was born and live about 20 miles from the birthplace of football, and I have been literally indoctrinated with the history of the game since I was old enough to stand up...therefore I have GREAT respect for the pioneers of the game, and find it offensive when others so cavalierly trample on the traditions of the great game of football.

Just as a general history lesson on why the Aggies have a right to be upset...

http://aggietraditions.tamu.edu/12thman.shtml

tony hipchest
01-30-2006, 05:34 PM
No, if you could read...I am comparing current teams to current teams.....and sorry....the Steelers from the past will not help your current team. Sorry if the truth hurts, but the Seahawks have more Super Bowl experience this year than your team. What.....your current roster has 1 player who has ever been in a SB....10 years ago. We have 5 players who have been to the big game....3 of those 5 have been there 2 times....all in more recent Super Bowls than your 1 guy. And now lets look at what the head coached have done in the Super Bowl.....Cowher...nadda. Holmgren, well this will be his 5th Super Bowl trip and he has 3 rings already. That's right....I am only comparing current teams....things that can actually help the team. Not false hopes from years gone past?

willie williams has given steelers the seattle playbook.

ZornToLargent
01-30-2006, 05:49 PM
willie williams has given steelers the seattle playbook.
It's a decoy. :bouncy:

ZornToLargent
01-30-2006, 05:53 PM
Trademark...whatever.

Of course it doesn't bother you...the Hawks have no winning tradition or history of greatness, and therefore a lack of respect for those who came before. I was born and live about 20 miles from the birthplace of football, and I have been literally indoctrinated with the history of the game since I was old enough to stand up...therefore I have GREAT respect for the pioneers of the game, and find it offensive when others so cavalierly trample on the traditions of the great game of football.

Just as a general history lesson on why the Aggies have a right to be upset...

http://aggietraditions.tamu.edu/12thman.shtml
Tradition we'll honor. Trademarking a phrase that has been used in all sports arena is rediculous. Texas A&M can bite the big one.

Oh and, we're starting a winning tradition this Sunday. You should tune in. :dancing:

SteelCityMan786
01-30-2006, 06:00 PM

Well I guess we all need a little something to keep entertained till it's back up the talk day.

Mr. Clean
01-30-2006, 06:02 PM
Man, there's lots of talk from the Seattle Turducken crowd!

Thirty years! Big f'n deal. Pro football began in Western Pennsylvania. The first pro team was from Pittsburgh.

On first glance, the 13-3 record is oh so impressive, but wins over the likes of Arizona, San Francisco and St. Louis - six out of your 13 - can take some of the sun out of that shine - oh, wait, Seattle has more clouds and rain than Pittsburgh.

The Steelers have been selling out home games before the Turduckens existed.

All this experience being spoken of - oh, I guess the Steelers just should not show up, because Turducken fans think so.

Cowher has coached in a Super Bowl. **** LeBeau has coached in three Super Bowls.

Anyone notice the typical retorts? Steeler fans live in the past, etc. Sounds like it came off the Browns' message board, and we all know how creative those idiots are.

ZornToLargent
01-30-2006, 06:16 PM
Well I guess we all need a little something to keep entertained till it's back up the talk day.
Isn't that the truth!!! This Super Bowl bye week is killing me!!!

Suitanim
01-30-2006, 06:43 PM
Pro football began in Western Pennsylvania. The first pro team was from Pittsburgh.

PRO football (paid athlete's) began in PA. The NFL started in Canton, Ohio. In fact, the 1st professional football championship team was from my hometown, Akron, Ohio.

http://www.profootballhof.com/history/decades/1920s/founded.jsp

NFL was founded in Canton, Ohio http://profootballhof.com/images/content/images/0.gif
Decade by Decade: 1920s
http://profootballhof.com/images/content/photos/odd_fellows_bldg.gif The meeting was held in the Hupmobile auto showroom of Canton Bulldogs owner Ralph Hay, which was located in the Odd Fellows Building (above). Though the building has been razed, the site is now identified with a historical marker. On September 17, 1920, a group of men gathered in Canton, Ohio at the Hupmobile showroom of Ralph Hay, owner of the hometown Bulldogs. The result of the meeting was the birth of the National Football League.
First known as the American Professional Football Association (APFA) and later renamed the NFL in 1922, the league's first president was Jim Thorpe (http://profootballhof.com/hof/member.jsp?PLAYER_ID=213). Without a doubt the most famous athlete of his time, Thorpe helped add credibility to the sport. While not front-page news in 1920, the league's formation was the start of a journey that has made the NFL this country's favorite sport. Pro football began in 1892 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania when former Yale star William "Pudge" Heffelfinger was paid a notable sum of $500 to play in a single game for the Allegheny Athletic Association on November 12. For nearly the next three decades, pro football faced its ups and downs as the game was played primarily in small towns throughout western Pennsylvania and the Midwest.
Many problems plagued the game of pro football with increasing regularity. The need for a sense of order brought these men, which among others included George "Papa Bear" Halas (http://profootballhof.com/hof/member.jsp?PLAYER_ID=85), together in Canton to form the first professional football league. Eleven franchises were represented at the meeting: Canton Bulldogs, Decatur Staleys, Chicago Cardinals, Akron Pros, Cleveland Indians, Dayton Triangles, Massillon Tigers, Hammond Pros, Muncie Flyers, Rock Island Independents, Rochester Jeffersons.
The first matter of business was Massillon's withdrawal from professional football for the 1920 season. The team never joined the NFL. However, by season's start, the membership also included the Buffalo All-Americans, Chicago Tigers, Columbus Panhandles, and Detroit Heralds. Only two of the franchises still exist today. The Decatur Staleys moved to Chicago in 1921 and were renamed the Bears one year later. The Chicago Cardinals franchise now calls Arizona home.
On September 26, 1920, the first game featuring a team from the APFA was played at Douglas Park in Rock Island, Illinois. The Independents were victorious as they rolled to a 48-0 win over the St. Paul Ideals.
One week later, two league teams battled head-to-head for the fist time. The Dayton Triangles shutout the Columbus Panhandles, 14-0 in Triangle Park.

The Akron Pros, with an 8-0-3 regular season record, were crowned the league's first champion.

ZornToLargent
01-30-2006, 06:53 PM
I have more respect for Pete Rozelle than anyone else from the old days. We all owe Pete a debt of gratitude for turning the NFL into what it is today.

jaysta
01-30-2006, 11:29 PM
Zorn I've got to give you your props. You come in here and chat football, but you are respectful. I wandered over to a Seahawks fan site for a couple of minutes just to see what they were discussing. All they were doing was bashing Steelers fans. I saw no actual football talk. So thanks for showing respect in here even though you're rooting for the other guys.

ZornToLargent
01-31-2006, 04:08 PM
Zorn I've got to give you your props. You come in here and chat football, but you are respectful. I wandered over to a Seahawks fan site for a couple of minutes just to see what they were discussing. All they were doing was bashing Steelers fans. I saw no actual football talk. So thanks for showing respect in here even though you're rooting for the other guys.
Well, thank you. That is very kind of you to say.

ZornToLargent
02-01-2006, 12:32 PM
Seahawks Songs

Yeah, you know you all want to hear them!!! I especially like the "50 Ways..." song.

Enjoy!

:cool:

50 Ways to Beat the Steelers - MP3 (http://www.bobrivers.com/audiovault/downloads/files/Bob%20Rivers%20-%2050%20Ways%20to%20Beat%20the%20Steelers.mp3)
Hasselbeck song - MP3 (http://www.bobrivers.com/audiovault/downloads/files/Bob%20Rivers%20-%20Hasselbeck.mp3)
Adding another Seahawks song...'cause I know you all love them over here:

My Hawks - MP3 (http://www.bobrivers.com/audiovault/downloads/files/Bob%20Rivers%20-%20My%20Hawks.mp3)

bmovierat
02-01-2006, 01:58 PM
Apparently, making really crappy fight songs is a tradition in every football town.

I hate nearly every one of the steelers fight songs. Here We Go, that Palamalu song, We got Rothlisburger, they are all so annoying, it makes me want to run into traffic. The only fight song I kind of like is the steelers polka, because at least that is pretty original.

I do believe your songs suck more though.

Come on, I thought Seattle was the home of Jimi Hendrix and Nirvana. I figured if the seahawks can't match the steelers on the football field, surely they could beat us with better songs, but apparently not.