PDA

View Full Version : Steelers/Dolphins

RomSteel
12-30-2009, 08:44 AM
Wondering if there were gonna be any Steeler fans tailgating and if there was room for two more....Wife has never experienced tailgating with true Steeler fans...Will bring whatever is needed....ty :tt::drink::tt:

riccifg
09-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Hey man, we're in the same boat. We're from Pittsburgh but will be in Miami for the game. We likely won't rent a car unless necessary and have heard that there aren't any bars/restaurants right next to the stadium. We're trying to find a Steelers tailgate party to join. We'll bring whatever we need to bring, as well. Like your wife, my girlfriend has never been to a Steelers game and I'd love to have her experience it with other Steeler fans. Please let me know if you hear of anything or if you want to join up somehow.

ARKIESTEEL
09-29-2010, 08:31 AM
I have a park pass for the blue lot down there.........I however know nothing about the place and not sure where in the blue lot we will be........with that said we will be tailgating PM me for a phone number and we can hook up either the night before or the day of.....................................

FLSteelers
10-18-2010, 10:16 AM
My Dad and I will be in Miami for the game but are having the same issue of trying to find people to tailgate with. If you come up with anything, we'd love to join!

ARKIESTEEL
10-18-2010, 12:03 PM
My Dad and I will be in Miami for the game but are having the same issue of trying to find people to tailgate with. If you come up with anything, we'd love to join!

Like I stated above I have a park pass for the blue lot.........I know nothing of the stadium but Steelers fans are always welcome and welcome to whatever I may have to eat or drink

tblaz
10-20-2010, 02:39 PM
My wife and I will be flying to the game from PA. Sounds like the blue lot is where I will try to find some Steelers fans. I imagine you won't have much of a problem running into Steelers fans everywhere at the stadium! What section is everybody sitting in?:tt:

ARKIESTEEL
10-21-2010, 08:50 AM
we are in 107 row 2