PDA

View Full Version : seahawk players in minor accident

tony hipchest
01-30-2006, 06:07 PM
driving in a black van (or bus) lol. no one was hurt but hasslbeck, alexander and 2 pro bowl linemen were involved. hasselbeck on sportscenter said it was quite a jolt.

thats nothing compared to what he will feel on sunday! meet #55

RoethlisBURGHer
01-30-2006, 06:11 PM
Perfect,it gives people an excuse after we win.

tony hipchest
01-30-2006, 06:13 PM
Perfect,it gives people an excuse after we win.
well it was in a parking structure and they hit a concrete barricade or something. it was really nothing but sure will be funny making fun of for the next week.

Hawk Believer
01-30-2006, 06:14 PM
:troll:

clevestinks
01-30-2006, 06:41 PM
How about going in limos while in detroit????? DDDDOOOOIIII!

SteelCurtain81
01-30-2006, 06:57 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs05/news/story?id=2312573

tony hipchest
01-30-2006, 07:04 PM
read the post. it was on sportscenter. these people around here know i dont lie or make up any b.s. (unless its in the blast furnace)

seahawksfan
01-30-2006, 07:58 PM
driving in a black van (or bus) lol. no one was hurt but hasslbeck, alexander and 2 pro bowl linemen were involved. hasselbeck on sportscenter said it was quite a jolt.

thats nothing compared to what he will feel on sunday! meet #55

And like today's minor fender bender, this Sunday the Seahawks will get back up, brush themselves of, and get back to work...just like they'll do after every hit. It doesn't matter how hard the hit is...it's how you get back up. Just ask Goings. Meet #51.

Da'Burgh
01-30-2006, 08:03 PM
Oh no...Not Tapupu. :rolleyes: :yawn:
Goings knocked himself out by running into him. Tatupu fell backwards. Goings hits harder apparently, but couldn't stay concious.

ZornToLargent
01-30-2006, 08:10 PM
Oh no...Not Tapupu. :rolleyes: :yawn:
Goings knocked himself out by running into him. Tatupu fell backwards. Goings hits harder apparently, but couldn't stay concious.
Pssssh...Tatupu got right back up and played. Goings is a *****.

Suitanim
01-30-2006, 08:25 PM
This is stupid...they are reporting that a 50 lb wood parking barrier hit their 6,000 lb van? Christ, I hate Super Bowl week press reporting...

Hawk Believer
01-30-2006, 08:55 PM
read the post. it was on sportscenter. these people around here know i dont lie or make up any b.s. (unless its in the blast furnace)
My apologies. It just smelled like a Polamalu haircut or Trufant talking smack....

tony hipchest
01-30-2006, 09:00 PM
My apologies. It just smelled like a Polamalu haircut or Trufant talking smack.... no problem. if you read what i post in the blast furnace i wouldnt believe me either if i was new to this board.

Brady12
01-30-2006, 09:22 PM
History fact here!!! Lincoln Kennedy and Rod Woodson were seperately involved in minor crashes in their Super Bowl appearances.. Rod with Ravens, Lincon with ? BOTH their teams won.

Hawk Believer
01-30-2006, 09:25 PM
History fact here!!! Lincoln Kennedy and Rod Woodson were seperately involved in minor crashes in their Super Bowl appearances.. Rod with Ravens, Lincon with ? BOTH their teams won.
Its gonna be a long week with the media....

43Hitman
01-30-2006, 09:39 PM

I thought that Lincoln played for the Faiders, and lost to the Bucs in the SuperBowl.

What team did he win a championship with?

Hawk Believer
01-30-2006, 09:57 PM
I thought that Lincoln played for the Faiders, and lost to the Bucs in the SuperBowl.

What team did he win a championship with?

I thnk you are right. He started with the Falcons around 93 and finished with the Raiders. No SB rings if I remember correctly.

However, he did win a NCAA title with the Huskies! I can niether confirm nor deny any 1991 Rose Bowl car accidents involved Lincoln Kennedy.

Rust-Buster
01-30-2006, 11:06 PM
When I first heard the report, I thought, "What, did Koren Robinson give them a lift?" Turns out they had hired a professional driver. Probably a Steeler's fan. In Detroit on day and we have a kamikaze pilot on our hands. Okay, fess up. Which one of yous was driving? Got to admit, it is a funny story, since nobody was hurt.

tony hipchest
01-30-2006, 11:14 PM

great. anyone hear about all the similarities between the president lincoln/kennedy assassinations?

seahawksfan
01-30-2006, 11:21 PM
great. anyone hear about all the similarities between the president lincoln/kennedy assassinations?

Hey, haven't you heard? It's part of a global cabal conspiracy by Steeler fans to influence the outcome of the SB. :funny:

ZornToLargent
01-30-2006, 11:28 PM
That, along with the #8 fact, the Seahawks are sure to win!!! :bouncy:

Damnit, this is gonna be one really loooong week. :dang:

Go Seahawks!!!

tony hipchest
01-30-2006, 11:46 PM
Hey, haven't you heard? It's part of a global cabal conspiracy by Steeler fans to influence the outcome of the SB. :funny:

steelers dont need a global conspiracy:cool:

augustashark
01-31-2006, 12:29 AM
Heard Hasselbeck on NFL network crying about this......Said that it was not fun...No fun at all......What a freaking baby.....They hit a pole doing maybe 15mhp and he acts like he was just in a major crash.....Said everything has been great since getting there except for this....Wonder how he will be crying after he takes a major hit from Troy!

Polamalus_Angel
01-31-2006, 01:32 AM
My apologies. It just smelled like a Polamalu haircut or Trufant talking smack....

Gee I wonder what kind of scent does a haircut have?:rolleyes:

Rust-Buster
01-31-2006, 01:39 AM
I think the Seahawks were in a Lincoln, and Cortez Kennedy was a Seahawk, and .....
gotta go, the NSA is looking at my Google....

Hawk Believer
01-31-2006, 03:06 AM
QUOTE]Originally Posted by Hawk Believer
My apologies. It just smelled like a Polamalu haircut or Trufant talking smack....[[/QUOTE]

Gee I wonder what kind of scent does a haircut have?:rolleyes:
They both smell like trolls....:troll:

Brady12
01-31-2006, 03:06 PM
lol, don't blame me if I'm wrong on Lincoln Kennedy, he said it himself. BTW I got the post from Rich Eisen too. :smile: