PDA

View Full Version : It is what it is.......

clevestinks
01-30-2006, 06:55 PM
I`m actually enjoy all the hype before the game , two weeks of nothing but news about just two teams. The Steelers, and seattle! I`m also enjoying some of our new seattle members, some are very knowledgable, and good sports. Its been a great eight days so far. But we are six days away from the biggest game there is. Lets cut the BS, and tell it like it is!

The Steelers will win by at least 10. seattle cannot handle our blitz. Thier defense will have to cover everyone this week, not just steve smith. We have a running game, unlike carolina who lost their back. Ben is better the matt, I know I`ve heard all week that matt had better stats! Stick the stats, Ben missed 4.5 games and was banged up, he is smarter, stronger, and more poised! He will win it for Da Bus!

It is what it is..... just because your the best team in the NFC, doesn`t mean that the minor league champs, can hang with the real mens league, AFC.

Steelers 27 seattle 10

tony hipchest
01-30-2006, 07:24 PM
"it is what it is" one of my favorite cowherisms. i know he didnt invent it, but now i hear all players and coaches saying it.

most all the seattle posters have been great. better them than a crap team like the cowboys having a shot at a bowl.

seahawksfan
01-30-2006, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the kind words. However, there are only 6 days left to bring the smack. There is no f'n way the Steelers are gonna win this game. No way. No how. While the press and the general public root for the Steelers, the Seahawks will boldy go forward with a brilliant game plan, under the radar defense, that will neuter Big Ben, lend a hanky to The Bus on his way out to pasture, and bring Seattle its' first VL trophy.

Ok guys, how did I do with my first serving of smack? LOL.

Suitanim
01-30-2006, 08:30 PM
It'll be Steelers around 30, and the Seahawks around 20.

Sorry. You seem like an okay guy. But we had to lose some Championship games before we were ready to win the big one. Isn't it okay for you to do the same?

clevestinks
01-30-2006, 08:32 PM
LOL, Just fine!
We all knew it would have to come to this!

**** Lebeau! With an axtra wek to gameplan against your offense? Lookout! This should be childs play for him.
We just took down the three top offenses in the NFL, I`m sure this will not be nearly as big a challenge!

Steelers 27 seattle 10

tony hipchest
01-30-2006, 09:40 PM
Ok guys, how did I do with my first serving of smack? LOL.

you sounded much more convincing when you were just talkin football. lol

seahawksfan
01-31-2006, 03:23 AM
It'll be Steelers around 30, and the Seahawks around 20.

Sorry. You seem like an okay guy. But we had to lose some Championship games before we were ready to win the big one. Isn't it okay for you to do the same?

No, it's not ok, now go back to your classroom for violating curfew.

Suitanim
01-31-2006, 09:34 AM
No, it's not ok, now go back to your classroom for violating curfew.

Schoolroom smack? Must have something to do with 300 days of rain up there...