PDA

View Full Version : NFLDraftSpot.com Top 100 2010 NFL Draft Prospects

darnik44
12-31-2009, 01:46 PM
NFLDraftSpot.com Top 100 2010 NFL Draft Prospects (http://www.nfldraftspot.com/component/content/article/34-big-board/48-2010-nfl-draft-big-board.html)

Aussie_steeler
12-31-2009, 05:43 PM
If you are looking for comments then here are some.

1, The font is downright ugly. I feel sick after trying to read the list.

2. Nice to see someone rank Taylor Mays more realistically.

3. Jake Locker ----> http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-newswire15-2009dec15,0,5128972.story

4. Maurkice Pouncey will be this years Eric Wood. Watch him climb

5. To think George Selvie would fall to the bottom of the 3rd at the start of the season people would have laughed. Realistic option though at this stage. He needs a good combine.

13 Pittsburgh Steelers - Joe Haden, CB, 5-11, 185, Florida*
Big problems with the Steelers secondary this season. Haden will can develope alongside two other young CB's from last years draft in Keenan Lewis and Joe Burnett. On paper it looks good looking to the future.

Love the pick but it aint gonna happen now. I think this would have been the best call if we lost 2 of the last games. Those wins have taken the steelers towards the 16 - 20 spot.

Good looking site - thanks for the link

Godfather
12-31-2009, 10:11 PM
I wouldn't draft a CB early this year. I know the secondary sucked but let's see how Burnett, Lewis, and Gay develop.

If their problem is inexperience it doesn't help to bring in yet another new player.

taztroy43
01-02-2010, 07:55 PM
i agree w/ you darnik44.....lol....Gay even plays "gay"....lol....well n-e ways i don't think he should be back next year but if he is, he should NOT be a starter!!! I think the only reason he started was because Townsend is past his prime and we had 2 inexperienced rookies on the roster(Burnett, Lewis)...leaving him across Ike Taylor!!!!

RoethlisBURGHer
01-03-2010, 12:15 AM
i agree w/ you darnik44.....lol....Gay even plays "gay"....lol....well n-e ways i don't think he should be back next year but if he is, he should NOT be a starter!!! I think the only reason he started was because Townsend is past his prime and we had 2 inexperienced rookies on the roster(Burnett, Lewis)...leaving him across Ike Taylor!!!!

He was a starter due to what he showed last season when Townsend and McFadden were both injured.

MasterOfPuppets
01-03-2010, 03:17 AM
He was a starter due to what he showed last season when Townsend and McFadden were both injured.

i agree ... don't know what happend to him this year and why he's always slipping and falling down, but he played well enough the steelers thought they weren't missing anything letting mcfadden go.

supa_fly_steeler
01-03-2010, 04:20 PM
I think most Steelers fans are tired of 'Gay'. The thought of him staying on the field is 'Gay'.

i wonder what you said when he made the interception against the ravens in the endzone... what did you think of clark this season, although he saved te season...

We seen what our secondary can do when they play well and dont play well... seems like consistency, but i would go with drafting a saftey because that position isn't getting any younger.

AllD
01-03-2010, 04:30 PM
CB, S, DL, OL, FB, 3rd string QB, K.

Texasteel
01-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Love the pick but it aint gonna happen now. I think this would have been the best call if we lost 2 of the last games. Those wins have taken the steelers towards the 16 - 20 spot.

Good looking site - thanks for the link

I'm like you Aussie. That is the best possible pick that will never happen.

taztroy43
01-03-2010, 09:14 PM

I know...I was surprised by his play last season...he played well...this season every team that we played attacked him @ will!!!!! They did this because as the season went on, everyone in the NFL started to see that he was our biggest weakness!!! Maybe be it had to do with Polamalu going down because when Troy P got injured, our defense went down a few levels!!! I hope he plays like he did last season, next season because he did show some flashes....but if he plays like this season again....he should be demoted or released!!!!......