PDA

View Full Version : Will Polomalu ever be the same again?

wardisgreat
12-31-2009, 06:15 PM
I'm concerned that after so many knee injuries, Troy's best days might be behind him

Mags87
12-31-2009, 06:17 PM
his knees wont affect now smart he plays the game

RoethlisBURGHer
12-31-2009, 06:17 PM
He'll be fine. This injury is just one where he needs rest to heal it. He's never had a major knee injury, and with the skill position players that have come back from major knee injuries, he will be just fine.

wardisgreat
12-31-2009, 06:23 PM
I hope your right. We need him , to cover up our other deficencies on D. Someone has to cover OCHOCINCO

steelerchad
12-31-2009, 07:02 PM
I hope your right. We need him , to cover up our other deficencies on D. Someone has to cover OCHOCINCO

Hey MOD's. This one's definately a troll. Some pretty stupid posts. Based on the spelling, I'm guessing 5th or 6th grade.

tony hipchest
12-31-2009, 07:12 PM

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/DSP214_500.jpg

GoSlash27
12-31-2009, 07:31 PM
What's the over/under on troll boy's post count before he gets ejected?

Psyychoward86
12-31-2009, 07:43 PM
wow u guys. Every body on this forum who defies the steelers is a traitor or a troll lol

steelerchad
12-31-2009, 07:47 PM
What's the over/under on troll boy's post count before he gets ejected?

He's at 8 posts now. Not sure how many he'll get in before he gets banned. But I'm betting he has more misspelled words than posts by the time his banning comes.
I just can't figure if he's a Bengals or a Jets fan, or maybe just a Steeler hater. There seems to be a lot of those around these days. I guess this is as close as it gets to having a terrible Steeler team they can poke fun at. Glad we don't EVER have to put up with those 2-14 seasons like Jets and Bengals fans do on a regular basis. That must be painful.

wardisgreat
12-31-2009, 07:50 PM
I hope FANSINCE 76 doesn't see this, because he'll throw me off, but I see a 5 year drought coming for the Steelers.

NO PLAYOFF appearances til end of decade.
They don't have a good coach anymore, their QB takes too many hits, and as we all know isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Their D is showing signs of aging, and their best player Polomolo can't stay healthy and had a devestating knee injury.
There drafting lately is terrible.

Letting the Jets jump them for Revis is a disgrace.
Letting Fanaca go was even more stupid, now they can't run and the Jets are leading football in rushing.

Rex is building a powerhouse in New York.
Gang Greens defense is the best there is.
And Sanchez is only getting better .

The Bengals stand no chance. The Ravens will kill Oakland.
You guys remember Oakland, the team that The Jets beat 37-0, but kicked your ass.

Enjoy watching the Jets and Ravens in the playoffs.

Its going to be a long decade for BLITZBURGH, THE TERRIBLE TOWELS, HEINZZZZY and BLOATED DOUBLE CHIN BENJAMIN

GoSlash27
12-31-2009, 07:51 PM
wow u guys. Every body on this forum who defies the steelers is a traitor or a troll lol

Nah. Not everybody. But this guy definitely is. Check his post history.

SteelCityMom
12-31-2009, 07:55 PM

Wow, in only 7 minutes he gave a definitive answer to what most people already knew lol.

A Jets troll nonetheless. Too freakin' funny.

zulater
12-31-2009, 07:57 PM
I don't think this thread poses a stupid question. Premature maybe. But there's no guarantee that Troy or for that matter anyone else on the team will be the same next year. Personally I think Troy is good enough to lose a step and still be one of the top 5 at his position in the league. But as bad as this secondary has become that might not be good enough.:noidea:

Steel Warrior
12-31-2009, 07:59 PM
I hope FANSINCE 76 doesn't see this, because he'll throw me off, but I see a 5 year drought coming for the Steelers.

They don't have a good coach anymore, their QB takes too many hits, and as we all know isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Their D is showing signs of aging, and their best player Polomolo can't stay healthy and had a devestating knee injury.

Letting Fanaca go was even more stupid, now they can't run and the Jets are leading football in rushing.

You guys remember Oakland, the team that The Jets beat 37-0, but kicked your ass.

Its going to be a long decade for BLITZBURGH, THE TERRIBLE TOWELS, HEINZZZZY and BLOATED DOUBLE CHIN BENJAMIN

Come back when you're team has actually down something in the last 40 years. You'll be one and done if you do make the playoffs.

Preacher
12-31-2009, 08:11 PM

:huh:

I thought computer access was restricted in the mental health wing :noidea:

HometownGal
12-31-2009, 08:23 PM

Whelp, bud, fansince didn't see this but I did. Obviously, you're someone who was banned previously trying to sneak back in under the radar. WRONG. :wave:

bradness113
12-31-2009, 08:39 PM
FIRST off, his name is POLAMALU. .
Second, hes the best at what he does, never question that..

stillers4me
12-31-2009, 08:43 PM
Another one bites the dust.

GoSlash27
12-31-2009, 09:10 PM
So... nine it is. I thought for sure he'd make 10. :noidea:

fansince'76
12-31-2009, 09:23 PM

Good riddance, douchebag. :coffee:

casteeler
12-31-2009, 10:23 PM
if the ravens kill oakland then the whole AFC is in real trouble... this guy probably hasn't watched a game all year.Security, show this gentleman the door!

steelerchad
12-31-2009, 10:51 PM

Oh god. Surely the Steelers can't suffer the same way the Jets have for the last decade. Hell, when was the last time the Jets made the playoffs? I think it was that game in Ben's first season, when they ........puked all over themselves at the end. Choking on not one, but two makeable field goals and making Jets fans everywhere (or in Northern Jersey, which is the only place any actually exist) sick. .:tt02:

Good luck winning a playoff game this year, if you even get in. I kind of think you may be like the 04 Bills, who couldn't even beat the Steelers backups in a must win game for them and a meaningless one for the Steelers. I'll lmao if the Bengals backups mop up the Jets, whether it gets us in or not.

Ask yourself what you're doing on a Steelers board anyway. Admit it, it's all the success that makes you hate, isn't it.

X-Terminator
12-31-2009, 11:50 PM
I swear, sometimes I think there should be a license to own a computer, or at least to access the internet. Too many morons with web access nowadays, and the rest of us "normal" people have to deal with their trash.

JEFF4i
01-01-2010, 12:33 AM
Thank goodness he's banned, the troll.

What makes Polamalu good is between the ears, that killer instinct of his to always be where he needs to be.

Galax Steeler
01-01-2010, 06:58 AM
I hated I missed this moron there seems to be more and more of them every day.

4xSBChamps
01-01-2010, 08:40 AM

"..... Guido..... please tell me.....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/TV%20shows/FraserCranehead-shrinker.jpg

..... what color is the sky, in your world?????"

Vincent
01-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Since he didn't blow any ligaments and hasn't played in a while, the offseason should give him time to fully recover. I'd be more concerned by the number of concussions he's had.

PineappleJetsFan
01-01-2010, 02:46 PM
He's at 8 posts now. Not sure how many he'll get in before he gets banned. But I'm betting he has more misspelled words than posts by the time his banning comes.
I just can't figure if he's a Bengals or a Jets fan, or maybe just a Steeler hater. There seems to be a lot of those around these days. I guess this is as close as it gets to having a terrible Steeler team they can poke fun at. Glad we don't EVER have to put up with those 2-14 seasons like Jets and Bengals fans do on a regular basis. That must be painful.

Actually the 2-14 seasons aren't that bad. You get used to them. At least we get a high draft pick that we can use on quality players like Vernon Gholston :banging:. The real pain is when they get your hopes up. Like last year. We go into New England and the following week at undefeated Tennessee and win both games to improve to 8-3 and have the drivers seat in the AFC East. Of course we we go 1-4 over the last 5 games including our last game loss at home against Chad freaking Pennington and the Dolphins and miss the playoffs. That's pain. That's why any Jets fan over 35 has zero confidence in Sundays game against the Bengals. It's happened too many times. We do feel like a cursed franchise at times.I have to admit though, after having Mangini around all those years Rex has me wanting to believe, but I am not there yet. He's certainly has my son believing. I see my kid all excited about Sunday against Cincy. I wanna tell him don't get too excited cause this is the Jets...but he's too young to understand...and his enthutiasm is slowly melting my bitter Jets heart as the game approaches and I am actually starting to believe in better things to come for this team.

GoSlash27
01-01-2010, 06:08 PM
Pineapple,
Again, this troll's behavior is no reflection on you. If I ever make it to a game in San Diego, I'll buy you a beer. :drink:

Psyychoward86
01-01-2010, 06:10 PM
well, troy bounced back nicely from '07 with his finest season in '08....

Preacher
01-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Actually the 2-14 seasons aren't that bad. You get used to them. At least we get a high draft pick that we can use on quality players like Vernon Gholston :banging:. The real pain is when they get your hopes up. Like last year. We go into New England and the following week at undefeated Tennessee and win both games to improve to 8-3 and have the drivers seat in the AFC East. Of course we we go 1-4 over the last 5 games including our last game loss at home against Chad freaking Pennington and the Dolphins and miss the playoffs. That's pain. That's why any Jets fan over 35 has zero confidence in Sundays game against the Bengals. It's happened too many times. We do feel like a cursed franchise at times.I have to admit though, after having Mangini around all those years Rex has me wanting to believe, but I am not there yet. He's certainly has my son believing. I see my kid all excited about Sunday against Cincy. I wanna tell him don't get too excited cause this is the Jets...but he's too young to understand...and his enthutiasm is slowly melting my bitter Jets heart as the game approaches and I am actually starting to believe in better things to come for this team.

You, my friend, are a riot.

PineappleJetsFan
01-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Pineapple,
Again, this troll's behavior is no reflection on you. If I ever make it to a game in San Diego, I'll buy you a beer. :drink:

It's a deal. I'll buy the 2nd round.