PDA

View Full Version : Brady: Woodley Needs to be straightened out.

supa_fly_steeler
01-01-2010, 01:01 AM
Brady kept things light when he was asked about the comments by Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley that the Patriots and Benglas would "lay down" for their virtually meaningless games Sunday because they don't want the Super Bowl champion Steelers to make the playoffs.

Asked if he had a response, Brady said he didn't, before playing on the connection between the two -- their Michigan ties.

"A Michigan guy, that surprises me. Usually we keep our mouths shut. I guess not. I'm going to give [former] Coach [Lloyd] Carr a call and straighten him out."

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/news/story?id=4785895

Asshole, if we do get to the playoffs i hope Woodley can meet him and give him a "Michigan Reunion"

http://average-dudes.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/gay_tom_brady.jpg

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/images/200904/wolverine_premier_15.2_500.jpg

ricksteelers55
01-01-2010, 01:10 AM
Although I usually hate the Patriots and Brady.....you have to admit that he was right on that one.

Woodley needs to shut up and play.Who cares if the Bengals and Patriots are playing 3rd stringers ? We only have ourselves to blame if we dont make it to the playoffs.

supa_fly_steeler
01-01-2010, 01:13 AM
True, but i want woodley to crush brady so i can take gisele for myself.

iloveben7
01-01-2010, 01:17 AM
oh just shut up Brady and play and win for us on Sunday lol

I think woodley just did it to fire up the Pats and Bengals

bradness113
01-01-2010, 02:41 AM
from what ive seen, both the pats and bengals have responded in a very hostile way to woodleys comments...and thats a good thing. Tank johnson responded saying : we aint gunna "lay down" on sunday, we gunna go out and win the ball game. blah blah blah. and brady responded in about the same way as well. this might b a blessing in disguise...gahhh i just wanna see wut happens!!! GO STEELERS

MasterOfPuppets
01-01-2010, 04:45 AM
"A Michigan guy, that surprises me. Usually we keep our mouths shut."

oh really Tom ?

"We're only going to score 17 points?" Brady chuckled at the Patriots' morning press conference. "OK. Is Plax playing defense? I wish he had said 45-42 and gave us a little credit for scoring more points."

Galax Steeler
01-01-2010, 07:54 AM
I really don't care what Brady has to say. It is just hard for me to pull for them but I guess if it helps the Steelers out then I guess I have to a little bit.

HometownGal
01-01-2010, 08:00 AM
Woodley needs to shut up and play.Who cares if the Bengals and Patriots are playing 3rd stringers ? We only have ourselves to blame if we dont make it to the playoffs.

Couldn't have said it any better.

Que sera, sera.

steel striker
01-01-2010, 09:04 AM
We just need to and, hope things fall into place. Normally Woodley does not say too much but, what the hell.

supa_fly_steeler
01-01-2010, 10:29 AM
The Bengals and the Patriots will fight for the 3rd seed, because if they go to the conference finals then this game could decided which one would have the higher seed meaning home field advantage if we dont make it and he chargers and colts get eliminated

X-Terminator
01-01-2010, 10:44 AM
You know, for all this talk about the Pats* and Bengals possibly laying down, you're overlooking the fact that it won't mean a thing if the Steelers don't beat the Dolphins.

steelpride12
01-01-2010, 11:17 AM
You know, for all this talk about the Pats* and Bengals possibly laying down, you're overlooking the fact that it won't mean a thing if the Steelers don't beat the Dolphins.

EXACTLY! I wish we would stop worrying about the whats going to happen with these two games when they will not even matter if the Steelers don't beat the dolphins. Our game will be no cake walk, there not going to "lay down." Its going to be a great game and probably come down to the 4th quarter and who want's it more.

SteelC7
01-01-2010, 12:25 PM
dont u get it??? woodley didnt say it to be like anthony smith and be a loudmouth, he did it to bait other teams into playing for pride and to get us into the playoffs..wat would be the point in talking trash if ur not a playoff team....i swear, u guys on here cry and get all pissy whenever a steeler player does something semi- offensive or wen they showboat. understand that these guys arent born with a silver spoon up their ass and arent taught to be great sports or stuff like that, who cares tho? i mean really? if it doesnt draw a flag then it doesnt matter. i know u dont want ur team to showboat, me either, but still its nothin to cry about

BlastFurnace
01-01-2010, 12:43 PM
dont u get it??? woodley didnt say it to be like anthony smith and be a loudmouth, he did it to bait other teams into playing for pride and to get us into the playoffs..wat would be the point in talking trash if ur not a playoff team....i swear, u guys on here cry and get all pissy whenever a steeler player does something semi- offensive or wen they showboat. understand that these guys arent born with a silver spoon up their ass and arent taught to be great sports or stuff like that, who cares tho? i mean really? if it doesnt draw a flag then it doesnt matter. i know u dont want ur team to showboat, me either, but still its nothin to cry about

I wish Woodley would have baited the Steelers into playing better about 7 weeks ago. Talk about lying down and taking a whipping. The Steelers did just that.

WH
01-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Good job Woodley, Steelers better win or Woodley looks like a dumbass like Anthony Smith.

KeiselPower99
01-01-2010, 01:29 PM
Dont the Boston media have better things to ask Brady then what a Steeler LB has to say??

chucoblack&gold
01-01-2010, 03:26 PM
Woodley can say whatever he wants, he's shown that he can back it up this season:tt02:

supa_fly_steeler
01-01-2010, 04:09 PM
Dont the Boston media have better things to ask Brady then what a Steeler LB has to say??

they could ask bellicheck how they have been since no using spycam.

isn't it great the patriots haven't won a super bowl for 4 years LAWL :tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:

ricardisimo
01-01-2010, 06:06 PM
It's funny... I think if Woodley were a loudmouth all of the time, the way Porter used to be (and still is, I suppose) people would have more patience with it. But since he waited until the year was basically over to talk smack about "the other team" - and we aren't even playing the other team - it is a bit awkward.

WH
01-01-2010, 06:13 PM
isn't it great the patriots haven't won a super bowl for 4 years LAWL :tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:
hopefully that number gets multiplied by 10.

UltimateBengal
01-01-2010, 06:20 PM

Do you really think that Belichick and Lewis will alter their gameplans because of anything Woodley says? If the Steelers don't win their game, and the Pats and Bengals do, then Woodley just looks stupid!

ricardisimo
01-01-2010, 08:03 PM
Do you really think that Belichick and Lewis will alter their gameplans because of anything Woodley says? If the Steelers don't win their game, and the Pats and Bengals do, then Woodley just looks stupid!

The Bengal speaks the truth.

Psyychoward86
01-01-2010, 08:07 PM

truth of the day

Steelers>NFL
01-02-2010, 12:47 PM
Woodley is a knucklehead for even suggesting the "layegg" b.s.
STFU and play the game! You and your teammates have failed this season.

St33lersguy
01-02-2010, 03:59 PM
Shut up brady you a**hole

HughC
01-02-2010, 04:19 PM
Meh, I think some of us are reading way too much into this. When asked, Brady made light of Woodley's comments; I don't see where he said anything out of line. As for Woodley, if his comments do get some other players to try harder then it worked. Who cares how he looks if the tactic didn't work? I'm more concerned with actually winning the game than whether or not he might look foolish after all is said and done.