PDA

View Full Version : If you were on Death Row , what would be your last meal ?

Venom
01-02-2010, 09:06 AM
App---------Mozzarella Sticks
Ent----------Buffalo Wings
Dessert---Triple Chocolate Meltdown
Drink-------Diet Pepsi

I know its boring, but who cares , Ill be dead soon.

GoSlash27
01-02-2010, 09:13 AM
just outta curiosity, what's up with the diet pepsi? A little sugar won't kill ya... :noidea:

I'll go with a seafood meltdown. All the snow crab legs I can eat, shrimp scampi, shrimp parmesan Alfredo.
Keep the Coronas comin'.
For the dessert: all the Cabo Wabo I can drink (I don't want to be conscious for what happens next. :chuckle:

KeiselPower99
01-02-2010, 12:02 PM
Appetizer- Buffalo Wings
Meal - New York Strip Steak with garlic mashed taters and sasoned veggies with grilled scallops
Desert- Peanut Butter Pie
Drink- Sweet Tea

TheWarDen86
01-02-2010, 01:02 PM
App---------French Onion Soup
Ent----------Surf and Turf (Fillet Mignon and Lobster)
Dessert---Reeces Pieces Sunday from Friendlys
Drink-------Two bottles of Robert Mondavi Cabernet.

I'd also like to hear some Mozart while dining..., you know, just to feel free spirited prior to my death.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-02-2010, 01:39 PM
All you can eat buffet....:noidea:

Vincent
01-02-2010, 02:15 PM
Doubt that I'd have much of an appetite under the circumstances, so I think a fifth of Balvenie 21 Portwood would ease the transition from "apprehensive" to acquiescent. At that point I probably would have developed an appetite, so what would be good for starters... Hmmm.... Smoked salmon and Caviar. Yep. Oh, what the hell, I'll have the Steak Tartar as well. Then a fifth of Balvenie 15 Single Barrel (cask strength :yikes:) to "complete" the "journey".

The idea here is to cheat the hangman. :wink02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-02-2010, 02:43 PM
Doubt that I'd have much of an appetite under the circumstances,

The idea here is to cheat the hangman. :wink02:

exactly...all you can eat buffet....slooooooooooooooow

beSteelmyheart
01-02-2010, 08:41 PM
My Mother's Pot Roast.

Galax Steeler
01-03-2010, 08:37 AM
How about a case of Bud Light and some Hot Wings.:chuckle:

HometownGal
01-03-2010, 08:39 AM
Prime Rib, loaded baked potato, spinach salad with hot bacon dressing and a hot apple crisp with french vanilla ice cream. :yummy: Iced tea with lemon and Sweet 'N Low to drink.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-03-2010, 08:42 AM
Pizza, hot wings, guiness. followed by some salt and vinegar chips and a slim jim

hindes204
01-03-2010, 05:31 PM
Appetizer - calamari and scallops

Meal - perfectly cooked NY strip, pierogies from Pierogies Plus on island ave, corn on the cob, green beans

Dessert - cookies and cream ice cream, topped with hot fudge, whipped cream, and cherries

Drink - anything to make me unbelievably drunk so i dont think about whats coming

Hammer Of The GODS
01-03-2010, 06:03 PM
Death row huh?

Appetizer ------- A big fat joint.

Meal------- A case of Budweiser.

Desert------ A hit of high grade ACID !

If your gonna die, you may as well be high, drunk ad tripping your balls off !

hindes204
01-03-2010, 06:28 PM
Death row huh?

Appetizer ------- A big fat joint.

Meal------- A case of Budweiser.

Desert------ A hit of high grade ACID !

If your gonna die, you may as well be high, drunk ad tripping your balls off !

Thats hilarious.......................................an d so true :chuckle:

BlackNGold88
01-03-2010, 06:38 PM
The most expensive meal I could put together to screw over tax payers more.

Glace
01-03-2010, 07:16 PM
I'd have a Mountain Dew and an entire large Pizza....complements of my local Original Italian Pizza (OIP)

Remains to this day the best pizza I've ever eaten in my life. I'd eat it every day if there weren't something called Obesity.

Steeldude
01-03-2010, 08:05 PM
a little off the topic, but here is a quote from a person who was about to be sent to the electric chair...

Gentlemen, observe closely as you witness the effect of electricity on wood.

Frederick Charles Wood-

Dino 6 Rings
01-04-2010, 10:33 AM
I'd want to eat the guard. Nothing like a little canibalism to make sure I have a spot reserved in hell (hey, death row right? I'm already heading there in this case so why not)

GutterflowerSteel
01-04-2010, 12:16 PM
Appetizer - fried crab cakes
Soup - cream of crab
Entree - Prime rib medium well w/rice & au jus
Dessert - chocolate lava cake w/a couple of scoops of butter pecan ice cream, also with a big fat joint on the side
Drink - mudslides

RunWillieRun
01-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Most states have rules that the last meal can cost no more than $25 dollars.

Galax Steeler
01-04-2010, 03:28 PM

That is a new one on me I didn't know that.

kittenfantastico76
01-04-2010, 08:49 PM
I've always said that if I was getting the death sentence my last meal would be sure to be one that would upset my stomach and make a complete mess for those who had to clean up after my bowels release... nice right? (And I'm a girl!) That being said I doubt my last meal would be chili or something like that instead I'd rather have:

App--------- Cream of Crab Soup
Ent---------- All you can Eat Seafood Feast
(Maryland Crabs, Shrimp, Scallops you get the idea.. and keep it coming I figured if it's my last meal I'm getting all I can eat and it will take longer)
Dessert--- New York Style Cheesecake with Cherry Topping
Drink------- Beer for the Entree and a fine wine with dessert

EDIT: If there is a $25.00 limit... skip the fine wine, give me the cheap beer and the seafood feast and forget the soup and cheesecake. Most all you can eat seafood feasts are $25.00 ;)

Leftoverhard
01-04-2010, 10:16 PM

In that case, I'd have some fava beans and a not-so-nice chianti.

The Patriot
01-05-2010, 12:05 AM

They spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on appeals for these guys and then cheap out on the last meal?

Anyway...

App---------Clam Chowder
Ent----------Maine Lobster with fried clams
Dessert---Banana Cream Pie
Drink-------Heineken

MACH1
01-05-2010, 12:24 AM
http://www.mdwii.com/new/admin/my_documents/my_pictures/hairy_woman_armpit_photo.jpg

:chuckle:

Leftoverhard
01-05-2010, 09:58 AM
picture above...can't bring self to repost....

Oh no you di-int!!!

xfl2001fan
01-05-2010, 12:45 PM
App: Blooming Onion
Dinner: 6 - Habanero Mango (boneless) Wings from B-Dub (with Ranch Dressing) and 6 - Caribbean Jerk (boneless) Wings from B-Dub
Dessert: Banana Split
Drink: Big can of (Blue) Monster Energy Drink (It's low carb, but it's the only flavor I like)

My breath will smell horrendous, my bowls will be moving, my energy level will be through the roof and I'll be as annoying as possible for this. the fact that I happen to like all these foods plays into my favor...while knowing I can pull a kittenfantastico76 on them is just that much sweeter.

7SteelGal43
01-05-2010, 01:04 PM
spinach quiche
ribeye - rare
lobster tail - with butter and garlic sauce
asparagus tips
potatos au gratin
and for desert ~ tiramisu, from the Spaghetti Warehouse
and a cooler full of Corona......and limes please

Vincent
01-05-2010, 04:54 PM
spinach quiche
ribeye - rare
lobster tail - with butter and garlic sauce
asparagus tips
potatos au gratin
and for desert ~ tiramisu, from the Spaghetti Warehouse
and a cooler full of Corona......and limes please

:drool::cheers:

stlrtruck
01-06-2010, 03:11 PM
App - Salad from Cody's with the bread rolls (2 baskets of the bread)
Main - 36oz steak from Bettis' (if I'm going out, I'm going out fat), with a side of mashed potatoes, and whatever vegetable they want to bring with it
Dessert - a white chocolate cup filled with chocolate mousse pudding and topped with whipped cream

steelreserve
01-06-2010, 04:49 PM
I'd take 2 pounds of crab. I've got a pretty bad shellfish allergy, so that would probably kill me. Before I died, I'd say, "You didn't get to execute me after all! Up yours!"

Glace
01-06-2010, 09:05 PM
I'd take 2 pounds of crab. I've got a pretty bad shellfish allergy, so that would probably kill me. Before I died, I'd say, "You didn't get to execute me after all! Up yours!"

Heh, good idea!

What's the fish that the Japanese eat that if they don't prepare it right, there is a toxic gland in it that kills people?

Something in the Puffer fish? I forget.

I'd order me some of that...

devilsdancefloor
01-06-2010, 09:38 PM
50 extra hot wings
case of harp
cajun curly fries

SteelCityMom
01-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Heh, good idea!

What's the fish that the Japanese eat that if they don't prepare it right, there is a toxic gland in it that kills people?

Something in the Puffer fish? I forget.

I'd order me some of that...

It's the Fugu fish...thank you Simpsons for teaching me something!

I would have potato skins with extra sour cream, lobster tail with extra butter, beef wellington, green beans with garlic butter, fried ice cream for dessert and tequila...lots of tequila with extra lemon. And maybe a big fat joint to wash it all down with, might as well one last time lol.

SteelersMongol
01-07-2010, 07:52 PM
Just a nice beef steak & cherry pie with nice cold pepsi would do it.

tony hipchest
01-07-2010, 09:23 PM
fish tacos.

MattsMe
01-08-2010, 01:12 AM
fish tacos.

:sofunny: brett favre. with a side of brett favre. and a nice tall brett favre to wash it all down.

Glace
01-08-2010, 10:13 PM
:sofunny: brett favre. with a side of brett favre. and a nice tall brett favre to wash it all down.

Maybe it's because I'm a little drunk at the moment.....but that sounds kinda bad.