PDA

View Full Version : Jahvid Best 2nd round?

Grav
01-03-2010, 06:57 AM
If we dont re-sign Parker think the Steelers might look at someone like Best in the 2nd round as injury has prob dropped his stock, would be a good compliment to Mendenhall

AllD
01-03-2010, 08:05 AM
A good complement to Mendy would be a real FB.

Steely McSmash
01-03-2010, 04:37 PM
A good complement to Mendy would be a real FB.

I concur if you can get rid OF BA

supa_fly_steeler
01-03-2010, 04:44 PM
sorry were not wasting a second round pick on something we dont need.

SteelersTilIDie
01-03-2010, 08:27 PM

Sorry we're one season removed from a World Championship and sorry that you're a joke and can't realize talent when it presents itself right in front of your face...and like you know what they're gonna do honestly and Jahvid Best is far superior to any offensive lineman you could get in the second round.

BlackNGold88
01-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Um, we really need a RB to go with Mendenhall. Parker probably won't be back next year. :doh:

JCPsteelers
01-03-2010, 08:34 PM
Sorry we're one season removed from a World Championship and sorry that you're a joke and can't realize talent when it presents itself right in front of your face...and like you know what they're gonna do honestly and Jahvid Best is far superior to any offensive lineman you could get in the second round.

Uh, sorry it would be a waste to draft a running back in the 2nd round with the amount of holes in the secondary, OL and D-line we have. We did not miss playoffs this year because of lack of running back talent.

We are fine with Mend and Moore and we can pick up a running back in FA or later in the draft.

Dylan
01-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Uh, sorry it would be a waste to draft a running back in the 2nd round with the amount of holes in the secondary, OL and D-line we have. We did not miss playoffs this year because of lack of running back talent.

We are fine with Mend and Moore and we can pick up a running back in FA or later in the draft.

if you pay any attention to the steelers recent drafts, they rarely draft for need in the first 2 rounds...so best could be a possibility

supa_fly_steeler
01-03-2010, 10:42 PM

are you stupid, WE ARE NOT going to get best in the draft, let along round 2, this is stupid quite frankly, and is if you know what there going to do, imo we dont need o-lineman because ours is gelling.... if their was an option in the 4th i would go homo and select render.

no need to blast me, what do you want to do lick bests balls. are you forgetting we have redman and justin vincent that tomlin likes.

Dylan
01-03-2010, 10:47 PM
are you stupid, WE ARE NOT going to get best in the draft, let along round 2, this is stupid quite frankly, and is if you know what there going to do, imo we dont need o-lineman because ours is gelling.... if their was an option in the 4th i would go homo and select render.

no need to blast me, what do you want to do lick bests balls. are you forgetting we have redman and justin vincent that tomlin likes.

i thought we lost redman?

Steely McSmash
01-04-2010, 11:45 AM
i thought we lost redman?

He cleared waivers and was back on the PS a week or so after they cut him. It wasn't announced but ed Bouchette mentioned it during one of his chats.