PDA

View Full Version : Down to our last breath....

StainlessStill
01-03-2010, 09:33 AM
This is it Steelers fans. This could be it. 2010, week 17 could end with a Steelers elimination from the playoffs OR it could begin with defending our title. This '09 season went SO fast, as does every year. This season has been a major tease full of high ups and major rock bottom downs. This is it, the last game of the season. Enjoy our PITTSBURGH STEELERS ALL YOU CAN at 1:00 and take it all in, this could be it. I sure will miss them if we are eliminated and I'll be ready to kick the NFL's ASS next season ! Fear Pittsburgh.

Here we go Patriots, Here we go Raiders, and here we go Bungles. Here's to making the playoffs!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Rick5895
01-03-2010, 09:58 AM
SQUISH THE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ON to the playoffs, we will make some snoise!!!!

steelbad@50
01-03-2010, 10:03 AM
SQUISH THE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ON to the playoffs, we will make some snoise!!!!Yep, beat the fish first and hope for the best. :tt04::tt02::tt::thumbsup:

stb_steeler
01-03-2010, 10:46 AM
LETS DO THIS

Nadroj 20
01-03-2010, 10:51 AM
Beat the fish first then wish for help next!!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!

solardave
01-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Beat the fish first then wish for help next!!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!

If anyone would have told me at the end of the season I'd be staying up late to watch a Bengals game I would have called them crazy!!!WHO KNEW???

Hotrodder07
01-03-2010, 11:18 AM
I can't believe it's week 17 already! This season went so fast. Can't believe the Steelers could be done after today.

Go Steelers!

solardave
01-03-2010, 11:19 AM
If anyone would have told me at the end of the season I'd be staying up late to watch a Bengals game I would have called them crazy!!!WHO KNEW???

And I'd be pulling for the Bengals I would have suggested drug treatment!!!

Nadroj 20
01-03-2010, 11:21 AM

Yea i know what you mean :sofunny:

Maybe the ravens will lose the 4:15 game and hopefully the Texans lose too, then we wont have to stay up and watch the bengals lol