PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Patriots !

Venom
01-03-2010, 04:22 PM
Cant hold a 14 point lead in the 4th qtr. Terrible secondary ( sounds familiar ) and give up easy 3rd and long plays to Houston. I wish they lose their first game ( along with the Colts ) of the playoffs !!:mad:

SteelersFever
01-03-2010, 04:31 PM
It makes me sick. The Texans scored 21 points in under 10 minutes. I was watching both games at the same time and I thought my heart was going to implode.

MasterOfPuppets
01-03-2010, 04:34 PM
1 more reason to hate the cheaters....:popcorn:

HometownGal
01-03-2010, 04:35 PM
Cant hold a 14 point lead in the 4th qtr. Terrible secondary ( sounds familiar ) and give up easy 3rd and long plays to Houston. I wish they lose their first game ( along with the Colts ) of the playoffs !!:mad:

They cloned our D today and shit the bed. I don't think they lost on purpose - they really just aren't that good anymore and I think they're going to be one and done. In all fairness to the Texans - they have one helluva QB in Schaub and their O overall is pretty dynamic.

SteelersFever
01-03-2010, 04:40 PM
i patriots giving up a 14 point lead? something tells me this wouldn't have happened any other week..weird

Early in the game the Texans went for the touchdown on 4th and goal instead of tying it up (10-10) and failed to convert.

On the Patriots' possession it sure was convenient how Taylor fumbled the ball and let the Texans score. :chuckle:

jjpro11
01-03-2010, 05:59 PM
lose on purpose? i hope nobody believes that BS.. if they wanted to lose, they wouldn't have started Brady, taken him out for a few minutes, put him in, and take him out.. it was bizarre to say the least.. especially after losing Welker.. but if they didn't care about the game and the 3rd seed, Brady would have been out by the 2nd quarter. they flat out blew it and ****ed us over as well. oh well.

Glace
01-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Once again....what the Patriots did today should not get anybody riled up.

We put ourselves in this position....they did not.

I hope Welker's knee isn't messed up too bad.....I hate him for being a Patriot* but love watching him as a football fan.

Galax Steeler
01-03-2010, 06:08 PM
That helps me remember why I hate the Patriots.:banging:

mesaSteeler
01-03-2010, 06:12 PM
1 more reason to hate the cheaters....:popcorn:

I have so many reason to hate the cheats I'm not sure I can keep track of them all. They wanted to lose so they don't have to face San Diego. I could be mistaken but I believe this drops the Cheats to the number 4 seed.

mesaSteeler
01-03-2010, 06:17 PM
http://nflfromthesidelines.blogspot.com/
New England, Cincinnati trying to avoid SD?
Word around the league is that both the Patriots and Bengals would prefer to finish as the No. 4 seed in the playoffs.

Why?

Both teams would rather put off a trip to San Diego until they absolutely have to go there.

(Cheaters are cowards so it doesn't surprise me that BeliCheat would run from an honest fight. - mesa)

The view around the league is that San Diego is the hottest team in the league at this point and teams would rather face Peyton Manning - coming off three weeks off - rather than San Diego.

AllD
01-03-2010, 06:19 PM
Without their best receiver, Pats' post-season play will be irrelevant. San Diego at Indy for the AFC Championship.

Glace
01-03-2010, 06:20 PM
Can't blame them really.....

Picking SD to go to the superbowl.
If Minnesota can keep doing what they did today....I feel fairly confident saying it's going to be a SD vs MIN superbowl.

BritishSteel
01-03-2010, 06:43 PM
We all hate the Pats, but they didn't blow it against the Bears, The Browns, The Chiefs or the Raiders. If we're pissed at them for not doing a job on the Texans, it doesn't really focus our attention on what needs to change for next year so that we don't have to hang off what other teams with little to play for do on the final day of regular season.

MattsMe
01-03-2010, 06:48 PM
F*** the Patriots.

That is all.

tony hipchest
01-03-2010, 07:05 PM
F*** the Patriots.

That is all.

brett favre.

that is all...

JCPsteelers
01-03-2010, 07:14 PM
They cloned our D today and shit the bed. I don't think they lost on purpose - they really just aren't that good anymore and I think they're going to be one and done. In all fairness to the Texans - they have one helluva QB in Schaub and their O overall is pretty dynamic.

Agreed.. The Pats defense is very slow and not very good at DL..

although I think they can win the first playoff game at home if they are playing some time like the Jets.