PDA

View Full Version : Pats throw game against Texans?....

therocksteeler
01-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Ya know I would not put it past Bill B. Two touchdown lead in the 2nd half and then lose game? I'm not buying it......Bill did not want to face us in playoffs pure and simple!
:helmet:

HometownGal
01-03-2010, 04:04 PM
I don't believe that for one minute. The Cheats* simply proved that they just aren't that good anymore - we've seen shades of that all season from them. If you look back, they haven't really been all that impressive since Beliprick was nailed for the videotaping. On the other side of the ball - the Texans are an up and coming team with a dynamic O and a pretty darned good QB. I have to give credit where credit is due - the Texans outplayed the Cheats* today - pure and simple.

stillers4me
01-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Either way, they lost.

Bastards.

therocksteeler
01-03-2010, 04:12 PM
I don't believe that for one minute. The Cheats* simply proved that they just aren't that good anymore - we've seen shades of that all season from them. If you look back, they haven't really been all that impressive since Beliprick was nailed for the videotaping. On the other side of the ball - the Texans are an up and coming team with a dynamic O and a pretty darned good QB. I have to give credit where credit is due - the Texans outplayed the Cheats* today - pure and simple.

Well ok, on the other hand Bill had low battery light blinking at Texans practise last week.

Pats:m16:

Steeler in Carolina
01-03-2010, 04:53 PM
I don't think they threw the game, but I don't understand his calls. Brady started the game, then Hoyer came in. Then, with NE up by a td, they bring Brady back in the game. Houston goes on the score 2tds and then for the last drive of the game to tie it, they pull Brady.

MACH1
01-03-2010, 05:01 PM
It was pretty impressive of asschin coming back after allegedly breaking three ribs though. :doh:

SMR
01-03-2010, 05:01 PM
I don't think they threw the game, but I don't understand his calls. Brady started the game, then Hoyer came in. Then, with NE up by a td, they bring Brady back in the game. Houston goes on the score 2tds and then for the last drive of the game to tie it, they pull Brady.

Well, if that was the case, then that DOES sound like they threw the game IMHO.

:noidea:

Venom
01-03-2010, 06:53 PM
I dont care !!! I just hope and pray that the Colts and Pats both lose their first game !!!!

Mr. Dô
01-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Brady playing on three broken ribs

Shea
01-03-2010, 09:40 PM

Brady doesn't have any broken ribs. If he did then Belliprick wouldn't have him in the game to possibly further aggravate the injury to the point that he wouldn't be able to play in the playoffs.

Brokens ribs and Tommy would have been in the locker room painting his toenails, playing with his wives make-up, and trying on her panties instead of being out on the field.

Bellicheat is an asshole but he's not stupid.

Mr. Dô
01-04-2010, 12:06 AM
well you could tell he was playing hurt

SteelersMongol
01-07-2010, 07:58 PM
well you could tell he was playing hurt

Maybe he took acting lessons from his wife (or wives). :wink02:

Mr. Dô
01-08-2010, 11:38 AM
paranoia doesn't do well with Pittsburgh or their fans

SMR
01-08-2010, 12:18 PM
Maybe he took acting lessons from his wife (or wives). :wink02:

Good point, lol
:sofunny:

devilsdancefloor
01-08-2010, 12:27 PM
:iagree:

Get over it we blew it!! the pats didnt throw the game to not see us in the playoffs what was there to be affraid of exactly??

supa_fly_steeler
01-08-2010, 07:36 PM

i like how u put your avatar as afc north champions, its cute really, since we get it so much and noone does it i find it kinda cool the bungals are the only fans to do it :tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:

Brady is a *****, wait until LaMarr gets his snack next year.

sixstringlass
01-09-2010, 02:54 AM
Why is it when I mentioned this, I got verbally butt raped, but someone else does, it's okay? I don't get it.

I mean, sure, Pittsburgh put themselves in the position of needing help, but I can't imagine that neither Belicheater* or the Shytsinnasty Bungholes wouldn't think about the possibility of throwing a game just to spite the Steelers. While I would acknowledge that Belicheater might shoot his own mother to win a game (or, even, possibly, to get a first down... LOL 4th & 2), and the Bungholes would get my "just happy to be here" award of the 2009/2010 playoffs, the concept of throwing a game to keep the Steelers out of it is not inconceivable.

Granted the Steelers did put themselves in the position of needing help, and it just so happened that the team that basically spit on the rulebook and a division rival ended up having the Steelers fate in their hands. While I ain't saying either team threw their games, I am saying that A) it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be true; and B) I wasn't sure I could detest either team any more than I already do, but if it did turn out to be true, my abhorrence would, indeed, increase.

:)

Have a nice day.

Disclaimer: if this didn't make sense, blame the rum.

MasterOfPuppets
01-09-2010, 04:21 AM

if the bengals gave that game thier best shot...then its you who should be paraniod ....cause they got a serious ass whoopin.....:toofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
01-09-2010, 04:24 AM
i like how u put your avatar as afc north champions, its cute really, since we get it so much and noone does it i find it kinda cool the bungals are the only fans to do it :tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04::tt04:

they rarely win anything, so even something as trivial as a division title is huge for them ...:popcorn:

Mr. Dô
02-10-2011, 09:22 AM
before you start wondering why I bumped an old thread lol, It's been awhile since I been here and I just wanted to respond to something

I did it more of because I was posting here lol not cause of the fact we won it. just because I'm on a Steeler forum, something to the same reason of my new avatar I have on now, hope you like it

SteelCityMom
02-10-2011, 09:30 AM
before you start wondering why I bumped an old thread lol, It's been awhile since I been here and I just wanted to respond to something

I did it more of because I was posting here lol not cause of the fact we won it. just because I'm on a Steeler forum, something to the same reason of my new avatar I have on now, hope you like it

You wanted to respond to someone who's been banned for months?!?! :sofunny:

Mr. Dô
02-10-2011, 10:35 AM
well F*ck why did you go and ban him, now he's not going to reply to me :sofunny:

well since your here, what do you think of my new avatar?

SteelCityMom
02-10-2011, 11:45 AM
well F*ck why did you go and ban him, now he's not going to reply to me :sofunny:

well since your here, what do you think of my new avatar?

I couldn't tell at first...it just looks like a rolled up TT at first glance. But I see now that it's you or someone shining their shoes with it. I guess that's awesome, in an unoriginal kind of way. Whatever helps you feel better about making the playoffs twice in 20 years. :noidea:

Q: Who Dey think gonna beat them Bengals!?!?

A: Pretty much everybody.

Mr. Dô
02-10-2011, 03:01 PM
lol original or not, I have a steeler fan wearing this as his facebook page (and yes it is me shining my shoes with a TT that I snagged from a steeler fan during the Pit/Ari super bowl a couple years ago.) and he's supporting this picture for 3 more days due to a lost bet

:D

and anyone can think they will beat us, next year hardly anyone will do so we won't go undefeated we'll let some losses go by but the AFC North will be ours once again

SteelCityMom
02-10-2011, 03:50 PM
lol original or not, I have a steeler fan wearing this as his facebook page (and yes it is me shining my shoes with a TT that I snagged from a steeler fan during the Pit/Ari super bowl a couple years ago.) and he's supporting this picture for 3 more days due to a lost bet

:D

and anyone can think they will beat us, next year hardly anyone will do so we won't go undefeated we'll let some losses go by but the AFC North will be ours once again

:sofunny:

Ok, if you say so.