PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations 43Hitman

hindes204
01-03-2010, 06:26 PM
He has been crowned champion of the FF league i put together (after putting a beat down on me in the championship game), thanks also to SteelTownHavox, Da Duke, LLT, The_WARDen, revefsreleets, and..............................i feel really bad, but i dont remember the other player from here.............whoever it was, thank you for playing.......maybe we'll do it again next year

tony hipchest
01-05-2010, 12:21 AM
damn! i meant to post it weeks ago and totally spaced it off, but 43 also cleaned up in our nascar league and pretty much held the lead wire to wire.

congrats to him, scsteelersteve who looked to make it close there for a while, revs and a few others who decided to stick it out for an entire season.

i had what i thought was a pretty damn good season (i think i picked the most winners), and never really even came close.

43Hitman
01-06-2010, 04:47 PM
Thanks a lot guys. It was lots of fun and I hope we can do it again next season. :hatsoff:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-08-2010, 10:15 AM
He has been crowned champion of the FF league i put together (after putting a beat down on me in the championship game), thanks also to SteelTownHavox, Da Duke, LLT, The_WARDen, revefsreleets, and..............................i feel really bad, but i dont remember the other player from here.............whoever it was, thank you for playing.......maybe we'll do it again next year

Worse team I have ever had.
:headshake:

steelerdave1969
01-31-2010, 05:15 PM
Would love to be invited to the 2010 Fantasy Football League. I hope that you do it again next year for sure. I just completed my 2nd season of Fantasy Football on ESPN and CBS and did decent. I won 2 of my leagues and am currently 69th in the country on ESPN's Playoff Fantasy Challenge. In this being the final week for it I think I have a good chance of doing well. I have both QB's.. Brees and Manning Joeseph Addai and Reggie Wayne and Marques Colston and the Colts Defense and TE Clark for the Colts. After your Conference Tittle Games the Rosters were locked and you couldnt change players anymore so I stuck with the teams that I thought would be in the super bowl. The players I lost were Adrian Peterson and Sydney Rice. I still have the Saints Kicker. So I think I will be ok.