PDA

View Full Version : Boy Do We Ever Stink!

scraaaaazy
01-03-2010, 07:48 PM
I am embarrassed to be a Steelers Fan. This season was horrible. Now we have to sit at home and watch the playoffs where team that we beat like the Packers are in and we are out. This season makes me want to puke. What are we?? Just a fart in the wind? :banging::mad:

Bluedust
01-03-2010, 07:53 PM
9 - 7 is better than the 8 - 8 3 years ago.

Won't even mention 2003, don't wanna give you a heartattack.

I also happen to like farting into the wind.

JCPsteelers
01-03-2010, 07:53 PM
I am embarrassed to be a Steelers Fan. This season was horrible. Now we have to sit at home and watch the playoffs where team that we beat like the Packers are in and we are out. This season makes me want to puke. What are we?? Just a fart in the wind? :banging::mad:

Dude take it easy.. Its not like we are the Lions, Browns or Rams.. The Steelers have given us many winning seasons for the past 20 years along with 2 Super Bowl titles..

I'm would never go as far and say that I'm embarrassed to be a Steelers fan. :tt04:

stillers4me
01-03-2010, 07:54 PM

You're very young, aren't you? :coffee:

SteelCityMom
01-03-2010, 07:54 PM

Life and football goes on. Don't hurt yourself jumping off the bandwagon.

Glace
01-03-2010, 07:55 PM
You're very young, aren't you? :coffee:

And a one-post troll.

Silverback92
01-03-2010, 07:55 PM
If you're so embarrassed, then do youself and everyone else a favor and jump ship. This is your first post? You joined the forums to post this crap? Go buy a Cowboys or Patriots jersey. Always room on their bandwagon.

hindes204
01-03-2010, 07:56 PM

just go away............the colts are still in it, im sure theyre looking for fans

xXTheSteelKingsXx
01-03-2010, 07:58 PM

Three years ago??? This guy probably wasn't even a fan then. Just a bandwagon fan who jumped on after XLIII. I'm sure come February scraaaaazy will have a new team that he can be embarressed of.:coffee:

SteelerEmpire
01-03-2010, 07:59 PM

Ha, Ha, Ha .................

Preacher
01-03-2010, 08:00 PM

:wave:

This would NEVER be posted by someone who was actually a Steelers fan during the Mark Malone Bubby Brister days! :wink02:

Rick5895
01-03-2010, 08:02 PM

GO AWAY !!! True Steelers fans are never embarrassed to be fans of the greatest franchise in sports.

I am sure you can go cheer for the Browns.

Rick5895
01-03-2010, 08:03 PM

This would NEVER be posted by someone who was actually a Steelers fan during the Mark Malone Bubby Brister days! :wink02:
Amen, but you missed one .... Cliff Stoudt.
:tt04::tt02::helmet::tt:

Bluedust

People have no sense of perspective anymore. And this coming from someone born in the 80s. lol

Preacher
GO AWAY !!! True Steelers fans are never embarrassed to be fans of the greatest franchise in sports.

I am sure you can go cheer for the Browns.

embarrased by the team? no.

By the fans? Well, that sometimes is another story. :chuckle:

PineappleJetsFan
01-03-2010, 08:07 PM
Stelers have nothing to be embarrased about. You didn't make the playoffs, but still had a winning record. Every one of your games were sold out and the team and fans acted with class to the end. Can't make the playoffs every year.

HughC
01-03-2010, 08:13 PM
My only embarrassment is fans like you that think it is their divine right to have the team they root for to win a championship every year.

The bandwagon has stopped; it's waiting for you to depart.

SH-Rock
01-03-2010, 08:17 PM

I believe it was 6-10

JEFF4i
01-03-2010, 08:18 PM
I am, and always will be, a proud Steelers fan.

Frustrated? Yeah, of course. Sucks that every team we played that is going to the playoffs sans the Bengals we beat at one point this season. But, that's football.

Hoping the Jets lose and I can root for the Texans, who I've taken to this year. Not that I didn't root against them today, but salvage what you can.

Bluedust
01-03-2010, 08:18 PM
I believe it was 6-10

Don't mention it they'll collapse.

HometownGal
01-04-2010, 09:17 AM
Don't give him what he wants, which obviously is attention.

P.S. No - he's not young. He's 40+.