PDA

View Full Version : The Steelers won't win the SB this year,

steelerchad
01-03-2010, 07:29 PM
and I really dislike all other teams. But I hate some teams more than others. I can't pull for another team to win the SuperBowl, so I'll root against these teams as it will make me feel better when they get knocked out. Most hated in order. Yea, kind of petty.

Patriots- Can't stand the entire organization. Cheating cost us a trip or 2 to the SB.
Ravens- Hated rival, thinks they are our equal, when clearly they are not.
Cowboys- History hatred + the whole americas team crap.
Bengals- Losers and pathetic history. Yet they like to thump their chest when they have that 1 good season every 5 years or so.
Vikings- Favre drama, retire already.
Eagles- Fans suck.
Jets- New Yorkers. And, if they get in would have been given the last 2 games.
Colts- For laying down. Hope they lose again as it's backfired every time this decade.
Chargers- Not much to hate except Philip Rivers attitude.

So here's who's left that I guess I'm pulling for.
AFC- Texans, if they get in.
NFC- Cardinals- Pittsburgh connections.
Packers and Saints- Nothing to hate.

If the Pats or Ravens play the Cowboys in the Superbowl I may need to take a vacation to a tropical island with no TV.

stillers4me
01-03-2010, 07:30 PM
At this point, I just don't give a rats ass.

fansince'76
01-03-2010, 07:30 PM
After the way their (largely bandwagon) fans bitched and moaned like Squawks fans after last year's SB, I can't pull for the Cards either.

JEFF4i
01-03-2010, 07:31 PM
Texans (hopefully they get in) and Vikings (my dad's team).

Preacher
01-03-2010, 07:32 PM
After the way their (largely bandwagon) fans bitched and moaned like Squawks fans after last year's SB, I can't pull for the Cards either.

Bingo.

I can... and will pull for the Texans. I think that would be pretty cool to see em win.

Usually, I pull for the AFC team... unless its the Cheatriots or an AFCN team.

JEFF4i
01-03-2010, 07:35 PM
Texans showed today, to my complete and entire chagrin, that they can pull through in a clutch situation. They choked so many times this season, if they can ride this win, they are deadly. By far and large one of the most deadly passing games in the league.

Fifty8
01-03-2010, 07:57 PM
Personally I'm on the Favre bandwagon (dude is gutty even if he can't make up his mind from year to year) or the Saints (that city and fanbase deserves it) - I hate most of the AFC because we play them and fight them but if I had to pick an AFC squad it would be Houston, I think it would be great if they knocked off the patsies after they laid down for them at the end.