PDA

View Full Version : Florida Gators CB Joe Haden

Venom
01-03-2010, 07:59 PM
I want to see CB Joe Haden of the Florida Gators in a Steeler uniform next year . Any questions why not ? :tt03:

BlackNGold88
01-03-2010, 08:12 PM
I like him. But I'm not sure he has the best instincts for a CB. I would prefer Warren before him.

Dylan
01-03-2010, 09:39 PM
I like him. But I'm not sure he has the best instincts for a CB. I would prefer Warren before him.

really?...i would take haden way before any other corner...but he will not be their at pick 19 or 20 whatever we have...he will be a top 10 pick

JCPsteelers
01-03-2010, 09:41 PM
really?...i would take haden way before any other corner...but he will not be their at pick 19 or 20 whatever we have...he will be a top 10 pick

that's what I'm afraid of..

I think at 18 or whatever we pick, we should go with the best player available at the CB, DL or OL position.

BlackNGold88
01-03-2010, 10:11 PM
I like Haden, but I'm afraid his upside is limited. Not that its a bad thing, he is still a very good corner. But I think Warren will be better than him down the road.

supa_fly_steeler
01-03-2010, 10:36 PM
I would like to see Patrick Robinson.

Aussie_steeler
01-04-2010, 12:09 AM
I want to see CB Joe Haden of the Florida Gators in a Steeler uniform next year . Any questions why not ? :tt03:

Top 12 player IMO. Will need to trade up to get him. I think Tomlin would trade for McClain before Haden.

However I would have no problem with a trade up for either as long as we get a SS to backup Troy. This draft needs to be about drafting 2 -3 starters for 2011

taztroy43
01-04-2010, 01:49 AM
Will Warren be there in the second????....I seen him play...he's pretty good...I wouldn't mind getting him in the second if for some reason he falls on our laps...highly unlikely though!!! I think Haden will be gone by the 12 pick....I'm thinking the 49ers might draft him....a lot of Mock Drafts have the niners taking him with one of their 2 first round picks!!!...I think Warren would be a more realistic pick for the Steelers because I think we have no shot at Haden.....unless he has a very poor combine....lol....

supa_fly_steeler
01-04-2010, 05:29 AM
I don't think Joe Haden will be selected in the top 15, their looking for quarterbacks (rams) dts (tampa) giants (lbers)... not alot of needs for cornerbacks to be honest, just like Revis and Leon Hall good corners fell to 14-20's even aaron ross was late 20's.

could be possible.

deminutah
01-04-2010, 09:35 AM
I don't think Joe Haden will be selected in the top 15, their looking for quarterbacks (rams) dts (tampa) giants (lbers)... not alot of needs for cornerbacks to be honest, just like Revis and Leon Hall good corners fell to 14-20's even aaron ross was late 20's.

could be possible.

My wife's team is the Niners, God Bless her, so I have watched most of their games this year. Since they have two picks, if Haden is one the board I will be amazed if they don't take him with one of pick and the other will be an O lineman. But their O line sucks so bad that they would be well served taking two O linemen, but I think they will take Haden.

supa_fly_steeler
01-04-2010, 05:51 PM
My wife's team is the Niners, God Bless her, so I have watched most of their games this year. Since they have two picks, if Haden is one the board I will be amazed if they don't take him with one of pick and the other will be an O lineman. But their O line sucks so bad that they would be well served taking two O linemen, but I think they will take Haden.

They have two picks??? lol lucky buggers... walt harris is ancient and it's not like they got young corners, let's hope they go for some other corner :rofl:

maybe they will select rolando mcclain to replace takeo spikes? a mcclain willis combo would be nasty. but so would a polamalu haden half. shutdown extreme, imagine if we had revis on the other side lol that would just of been classed as unfair.

Sharkissle29
01-04-2010, 05:55 PM
i've watched a few florida games, and never really noticed haden, could be good, could be bad.

normally first rounders do something every game to make you say "wow, what a play."

are CB's just really weak this year, overrating joe haden a bit? where would he rank in last years CB's?

just thinkin out loud here

supa_fly_steeler
01-04-2010, 06:24 PM
I don't think there was many great cornerbacks last year.

EXVgCTdrirE

S7QSGspiOmA

Sharkissle29
01-04-2010, 06:26 PM
^^^not sure i can take that video seriously with that really gay music playing....

Sharkissle29
01-04-2010, 06:29 PM
and last year there was a much bigger cb class...sean smith, alphonso smith, malcolm jenkins, off the top of my head

supa_fly_steeler
01-04-2010, 07:17 PM
Yea Malcom Jenkins imo is too slow to play cornerback (should be saftey)****, next year i will enjoy mike wallace burning his ass off....

this year might possibly have a better cornerback class than 2007's, but not sure, which video has the gay music?

lol haden's music is pretty gay... he showed he's great tho.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-04-2010, 07:24 PM
So, would it be better to trade up and get a better prospect or trade down and get more depth

BlackNGold88
01-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Did someone put a backstreet boys sound a like song in the Haden video lol

Sharkissle29
01-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Did someone put a backstreet boys sound a like song in the Haden video lol

Haha definitely not a football highlight video type song.....

Other than Joe Haden, im not sure there are any real 1st round CB's, more than haden will be drafted im sure in the 1st however, based on team need.

unfortunately i think we will be stuck with what we got.

not necessarily a bad thing, you never know what burnett or lewis will become next season.

supa_fly_steeler
01-04-2010, 10:17 PM
I have high hopes for Lewis, but according to training camp reports he was a bit of a dissapointment but at rookie camp he looked really well...

hopefully he can actually catch a ball. lol