PDA

View Full Version : Belichick is a genius

Hayeksheroes
01-03-2010, 09:06 PM
Belichek sent the Steelers home early as his team gave up 21 points in the final 10 minutes which was eerily reminiscent of a Steeler D performances this season. The loss to Houston assured that Patriots may only have to face one team that he does not have game tape on. That would be the Chargers. All the other opponents the Patriots have faced.

That being said, I would say the Patriots are the odds on favorite to represent the AFC. The only Achilles heel is the Patriots weak secondary that might spell the end of the Patriots season in the AFC Championship game.

Saints Pats in Glendale
Or Could the Cards surprise again?

toughsticks87
01-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Defense wins championships. Do the Pats have a championship defense?

Personally, I say no.

JEFF4i
01-03-2010, 09:08 PM
Ha, it wouldn't have mattered if the Texans won anyway. Oh well, I always enjoy watching the Bungles get roflstomped, even if it isn't by us.

SteelCityMom
01-03-2010, 09:15 PM
The Pats did themselves no favors today losing to the Texans and facing the possibility of losing 3rd seed. They have a great home record and a very pitiful road record. They needed that top seeding. They should send a personal thank you message to the Bengals for pretty much tanking this game.

Welker being out doesn't help them any either. Their defense sucks too. I doubt they make it through the first round let alone make it to the SB. I can definitely see the Ravens taking them apart. Quite honestly, they are just a couple of plays away from not even making the playoffs. And this was the same team that was just barely knocked out of the playoffs at 11-5 under Cassell last year.

I'm calling a Chargers/Ravens AFCCG and a Chargers/Saints (maybe Green Bay or Minnesota) SB.

Also, the SB isn't in Glendale.

casteeler
01-03-2010, 09:16 PM
no wes welker, brady is banged up= Patriots suck

steeltheone
01-04-2010, 04:50 AM

Very mature

steelax04
01-04-2010, 08:04 AM

Why use 20 words when 9 will do. :chuckle:

Crow-Magnon
01-04-2010, 10:22 AM
The Pats did themselves no favors today losing to the Texans and facing the possibility of losing 3rd seed. They have a great home record and a very pitiful road record. They needed that top seeding. They should send a personal thank you message to the Bengals for pretty much tanking this game.

Welker being out doesn't help them any either. Their defense sucks too. I doubt they make it through the first round let alone make it to the SB. I can definitely see the Ravens taking them apart. Quite honestly, they are just a couple of plays away from not even making the playoffs. And this was the same team that was just barely knocked out of the playoffs at 11-5 under Cassell last year.

I'm calling a Chargers/Ravens AFCCG and a Chargers/Saints (maybe Green Bay or Minnesota) SB.

Also, the SB isn't in Glendale.

I'm not going to say anything other than....great post! :thumbsup: :toofunny:

Welker out has to hurt NE chances, but the Brady injuries are what concern me. That "big announcement" yesterday about Brady's ribs and ring finger (which are not new injuries from yesterday's loss against the Texans) sound like a pre-emptive strike by Belicheck so the officials look twice as close at any hits Marcia might take.

Yeah, it sounds paranoid, but I'm sure Brady will be doing the "throw the flag! throw the flag!" dance this Sunday if he gets legitimately popped.

Vincent
01-06-2010, 06:20 AM
Very mature

Maturity isn't a requisite to commenting on the cheats.

marsha is a twink. See? That was easy. Now you try. :chuckle:

Tear em up rats!!

stlrtruck
01-06-2010, 03:26 PM
Maturity isn't a requisite to commenting on the cheats.

marsha is a twink. See? That was easy. Now you try. :chuckle:

Tear em up rats!!

:iagree:

I wonder if the refs will cave in to her whining this weekend and give her a yellow hanky of her own to throw anytime she feels threatened!

fansince'76
01-06-2010, 03:34 PM
:iagree:

I wonder if the refs will cave in to her whining this weekend and give her a yellow hanky of her own to throw anytime she feels threatened!

Jeez - and the Ravens are one of the two most penalized teams in the league from the get-go already. Get ready for a 5-hour+ game from all the penalties that will be called.