PDA

View Full Version : Official NFL Power Rankings: Regular Season Final

mnofdichotomy
01-03-2010, 10:48 PM
Official NFL Power Rankings: Regular Season Final (http://sportales.com/football/official-nfl-power-rankings-regular-season-final/)

stillers4me
01-03-2010, 10:51 PM
13. Pittsburgh Steelers (9-7)

Still another turnaroundÖ. itís too bad the Steelers didnít make the cut; it would have made the playoffs far more interesting. The entire AFC playoff field owes the Ravens a debt of gratitude.

I think we would have surprised everybody if we had gotten in. :banging:

mnofdichotomy
01-03-2010, 11:53 PM
it still sucks; i keep going back to that damned cleveland game.

SteelerEmpire
01-04-2010, 12:18 AM
Yea... playoffs will be WAY TOO BORING for me to watch any more than 10-15 min. of one of those games.... I can find something better to do... :coffee:

mnofdichotomy
01-04-2010, 09:44 AM
the jets and cincinnati as a playoff game... kind of makes you sick.

Angus Burgher
01-04-2010, 10:57 AM
I still can't figure out how we lost the games in KC, Oakland and Cleveland. In the KC and Oakland games, the offense played well enough to win despite the turnovers. How the defense couldn't stop the collective might of Matt "throw the ball away" Cassell and Bruce "at least I'm not JaMarcus Russell" Gradkowski is beyond me. And the Cleveland game... it was like they didn't even show up. How did the O-Line go from protecting Ben so well the first time we played the Browns to giving up multiple sacks? Why couldn't we run against the worst defense in the league?

God, that losing streak was horrible.

mnofdichotomy
01-04-2010, 11:11 AM
thats why they line em up, i guess.