PDA

View Full Version : What a Joke

Pdiddy
01-03-2010, 10:32 PM
OK, here I am. Lay it on me. Yes, we did not even show up for the Sunday night Jets game. Here's hoping we somehow get healthy enough to stop their run game next week. I have playoff tickets and man do I not want to sit out in the cold for anything even close to a repeat of that embarrassment.

We did not have a whole lot to play for tonight, but still, we should have at least shown up. It would have been nice to get the three seed, but that would mean facing the Texans again.

Ahh well, maybe if we pull the same shite next week we can get a new offensive coordinator out of the deal. Bratkowski has to be the worst O. Coord. in the NFL. I swear he thinks a run up the gut on first down is a rule.

Any thoughts on next week?

:mad:

fansince'76
01-03-2010, 10:40 PM
At least you're playing next week.

MACH1
01-03-2010, 10:47 PM
OK, here I am. Lay it on me. Yes, we did not even show up for the Sunday night Jets game. Here's hoping we somehow get healthy enough to stop their run game next week. I have playoff tickets and man do I not want to sit out in the cold for anything even close to a repeat of that embarrassment.

We did not have a whole lot to play for tonight, but still, we should have at least shown up. It would have been nice to get the three seed, but that would mean facing the Texans again.

Ahh well, maybe if we pull the same shite next week we can get a new offensive coordinator out of the deal. Bratkowski has to be the worst O. Coord. in the NFL. I swear he thinks a run up the gut on first down is a rule.

Enjoy your hat and t-shirt one more week. :toofunny:

supa_fly_steeler
01-03-2010, 11:01 PM
enjoy the weather next week. you guys got 72 total yards of offense lol.

did ocho cinco ***** out against revis? he looked fine trying to floor revis at the start then limped off a injury 1 hour before because he couldn't get an interception.

Pdiddy
01-03-2010, 11:02 PM

Good Point. It does feel good to be in.... but one and done against the Jets would be nothing to write home about. Here's hoping the team that swept the Steelers, Ravens and Browns shows up.

Pdiddy
01-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Enjoy your hat and t-shirt one more week. :toofunny:

Will Do. They are pretty sweet.

Shea
01-03-2010, 11:16 PM

Exactly.

I knew making the playoffs was a long shot for us, but damn if I'm not ready for the Steelers' season to be over. :crying02:

The season has flown, even with all its frustrations, but I know the offseason always seems longer waiting for fall to come when it all starts up again.

I'll miss 'em.

HometownGal
01-05-2010, 10:10 AM

Bingo.

If I was just wishing, I would say the Jets are gonna murder the Bungles, but in a real world, that just doesn't seem very likely. However - I'll be cheering on those J-E-T-S nonetheless. :applaudit:

supa_fly_steeler
01-05-2010, 10:26 AM
why is the off-season so long it's stupid, more football less drama please. <----

stlrtruck
01-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Would love to see the jets do it again this weekend.

SteelersMongol
01-07-2010, 07:55 PM

I guess Woodley was right about the Bengals then?

stlrtruck
01-08-2010, 07:59 AM
I guess Woodley was right about the Bengals then?

So was Tony in his 1492 thread. :thumbsup: