PDA

View Full Version : Some people just dont get it..LOL

BlitzburghRockCity
01-30-2006, 11:12 PM
Heard the funniest or maybe dumbest thing today...

My wife is a cosemtologist and she has a sign on her mirror at her station of picture taken from the colts game, in the local newspaper, posted up on her mirror and the words, Here we go Steelers, One for the thumb !!

so she says a client comes in today, a seattle fan as a matter of fact..and he goes.. "oh no, if ur gonna cut my hair u have to take off that Steelers necklace" .. she says, "look pal, either you get your hair cut by me with the necklace or you dont get it cut at all" :tt:

So then he says, alright, but he asks her " i know what the Here we go Steelers means, but who is the thumb ??????? "

WTF kinda question is that ? :dang: :dang:

augustashark
01-30-2006, 11:16 PM
That's because it's lodged tightly up his fat soft ass!

Livinginthe past
01-31-2006, 01:09 AM
I have pondered that question myself too - its pretty obvious who the 'Chin' is....but i've scanned the Steeler sidelines many-a-time and still cannot see anyone with a huge thumb!

:rolleyes: :sofunny:

NM

Francos Armyman
01-31-2006, 01:15 AM
So then he says, alright, but he asks her " i know what the Here we go Steelers means, but who is the thumb ??????? "

Its a legit question because it is a dumbass saying.

Rust-Buster
01-31-2006, 01:20 AM
I guess if you are too young to remember the 70's, it wouldn't be a stupid question. Once I asked somebody, "Do you remember where you were when Kennedy was shot?" and they said "Somebody shot Ted Kennedy?"

seahawksfan
01-31-2006, 02:06 AM
That's because it's lodged tightly up his fat soft ass!

Kinda like where you park yourself at night?

SteelerFanInATL
01-31-2006, 06:55 AM
That was hilarious. One for the thumb. Sounds self explanitory.

83-Steelers-43
01-31-2006, 07:17 AM
Who's the thumb.....LOL. Morons. Football history. Read up on it. It might just help you understand the game today. It's impossible to take these people seriously. Why couldn't we get a matchup with a team who's fans know the game?

FisherMOM
01-31-2006, 07:46 AM
Ha Ha Ha~! So, did she laugh hysterically?

I mean. LOL! I'd have been laughing too hard to cut his hair!

That's gonna be a historical question right there!!

JustaFan
01-31-2006, 07:52 AM
Heard the funniest or maybe dumbest thing today...

My wife is a cosemtologist and she has a sign on her mirror at her station of picture taken from the colts game, in the local newspaper, posted up on her mirror and the words, Here we go Steelers, One for the thumb !!

so she says a client comes in today, a seattle fan as a matter of fact..and he goes.. "oh no, if ur gonna cut my hair u have to take off that Steelers necklace" .. she says, "look pal, either you get your hair cut by me with the necklace or you dont get it cut at all" :tt:

She should have shaved the Steelers logo into the back of his head.

JustaFan
01-31-2006, 07:53 AM
I guess if you are too young to remember the 70's, it wouldn't be a stupid question. Once I asked somebody, "Do you remember where you were when Kennedy was shot?" and they said "Somebody shot Ted Kennedy?"
We could only hope.

DIESELMAN
01-31-2006, 07:54 AM
If you have to ask you just wouldn't understand!! :helmet:

83-Steelers-43
01-31-2006, 07:57 AM
We could only hope.

I second that. That guy is a straight up bum. There is no other word to describe him. Bum.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 12:07 AM
She said she almost fell out laughing when he said that and had to do a double take before she realized he was serious when he asked. :rofl:

Brady12
02-02-2006, 12:11 AM
I didn't understand what one for the thumb was until i saw a video clip someone posted.