PDA

View Full Version : Who do yuins want to see in the SuperBowl?

mesaSteeler
01-03-2010, 10:49 PM
Now that our Steelers are out of it :banging::banging::banging: who do you want to see in the big game?

I would like to see New Orleans vs San Diego. Neither has ever won a super bowl and NO has never even been in one.

I hate the stinking Cheats and the Dallas cowTurds so much that I would not even watch that matchup.

The thought of Mucho Stinko prancing around in the big game makes me hurl.

BlackNGold88
01-03-2010, 10:52 PM
Chargers vs Vikings.

saveus1011
01-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Packers Vs. Chargers with the Pack winning.

Dino 6 Rings
01-03-2010, 10:54 PM
so funny...just posted the same thing as you!

Dino 6 Rings
01-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Favre vs Manning

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, that's the Superbowl I want to see. I want to see the Old Gunslinger vs the Modern day Marino.

I want to see the grizzled old crafty veteran vs the thinking man's QB.

I want to see the never won a SB vs the 3 time winners.

And

I want to see the Vikings stomp a mudhole in Payton Mannings ass.

Or, actually...I'll take Brady vs Favre....as long as the Vikings win it all...

or the Saints...

Someone who has never won it before not from the AFC. Yep...

I hate the Colts right now, Hate the Ravens right now, Hate the Jets (Cursed) right now, Hate the Bengals Right now, Hate the Chargers right now and Hate the Patriots Right now.

And since I hate the Cowboys and Eagles...and GB has won 3 already...and Really..Arizona blew their chance and warner has a ring...

Go Saints...or Go Vikings.

mesaSteeler
01-03-2010, 10:56 PM
so funny...just posted the same thing as you!

I would say that you are a wise and thoughtful man.

mesaSteeler
01-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Chargers vs Vikings.

After Lord Farve's Hamlet act the last two years I don't want to see him in the big game.

MACH1
01-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Aints - Chargers with Aints wining.

Dino 6 Rings
01-03-2010, 11:14 PM
After Lord Farve's Hamlet act the last two years I don't want to see him in the big game.

You know what...you reasoning, and the reasoning of a lot of fans may be the exact reason I want to see him do it...just because so many people don't want him to because of his act...It would be good to see him win it, and Swann song out that way. No reason to come back next season...he can pull and Elway and walk off into the sunset...of coarse Elway beat Favre...HA HA HA HA

Still, the Packers should have released him last season instead of making him play for the Cursed Jets...that would be reason enough for anyone to get pissed and want another shot...like he's got this year with the Vikings...

Saints would be a good story, and it if shuts up all the "Katrina" talk...fine...then I'll be ok if they win...but seriously...if I have to hear one more freaking story about the Hurricane from over 4 years ago...I'm going to punch people in the face.

Edman
01-03-2010, 11:43 PM
There is not one team in the AFC I can get behind.

-I don't mind the Jets, but they're out in their first game.
-Screw the Ravens.
-Hate the Pats.
-Dislike the Bengals. Hate their fans.
-Don't mind San Diego too much, but Philip Rivers is another ass.
-Hate the Colts for bowing out like chumps the last two weeks. Getting bounced in the first game would be great karma.

Go NFC.

Galax Steeler
01-04-2010, 03:58 AM
I would definetly like to see the Saints make it. I would have to say the Colts in the Afc.

TackleMeBen
01-04-2010, 07:07 AM
i guess i am going to pull for the ravens now.. only b/c my son is a raven fan... i hate the freaking jets with a passion so i hope they lose their first game.

as for the nfc.. i guess i will pull for the cards. i would say eagles, but i dont know if they can beat the cowboys.

burghfanlv
01-04-2010, 07:14 AM
I'd probably have to go with Green Bay vs. Indianapolis, but I really don't care for any of the teams left in the postseason this year. I'm just rooting for early eliminations for the Eagles, Ravens, and Bengals.

4xSBChamps
01-04-2010, 07:23 AM
with 'em Stillers being elimintaed, I have no 'wants' for the Super Bowl (other-than Favre not winning), but I think much-like the '05 Stillers, the Cowboys are rounding into form at the most-opportune time, and may be a tought team to beat, inspite of ownership & coaching:
if Romo wins a ring, look for him to begin driving Taylor Swift to/from school.

in the AFC, the Chargers are playing great football, and will prosper with a week-offf, then a home game in their warm climate, so they are my pick to get to Miami:
the Patriots* are thin, Indianapolis questionable after the last few weeks, and the Bungles are the Bungles ~ nuff-sed

Glace
01-04-2010, 07:34 AM
I want to see Favre win it all, and finally be able to retire permanently with some closure on his legacy.

In a time of big contracts and big egos....there is not one player on the field that LOVES THE GAME as much as Brett Favre. Nobody has more fun on the field.

He's one of the most fun guys to watch on game day.

His off-season indecisions the last few years about whether to retire or not....The dude just wants to play. My throat was tightening up watching his first retirement speech after leaving Green Bay.

He needs it to justify what he's been doing the last few years

steelax04
01-04-2010, 08:05 AM
F the players... The city of New Orleans deserves a Lombardi.

Silverback92
01-04-2010, 09:58 AM
As far as the AFC goes:

Indy, NE, Baltimore, Cincy? I'd rather eat :poop:

San Diego...I don't have a HUGE problem with them, other than I can't stand Philip Rivers and the 1994 AFC Championship game. He comes off as such a smug d-bag.

As much as I would dislike seeing Sanchez getting a ring his first year, I think the Jets are the only team I can really pull for in the AFC. Great D and a strong running game. Being a Steelers fan, I'm a fan of that combo.

NFC:

Bleh...

Cardinals? Annoyed with their whining from last year's SB. Not sure I want them back.

Cowboys? See earlier comment on Indy, NE, Baltimore, and Cincy.

Eagles? Meh. Wouldn't HATE to see them there, but nothing much that I feel like rooting for.

Vikings? I don't have real issues here. All the retirement drama aside, I think Favre is a hell of a football player (though I do tire of commentators talking about him like he is the second coming of Christ). Part of me would like to see him go and win it all just so we don't have to deal with days and days of retired/unretired news in the offseason.

Saints? What happened to the city and that whole area was horrible. A lot of it is still in pretty bad shape. I don't particularly care for the team or their playstyle, but it would be nice for the people to have that feeling of a Super Bowl. So, I dunno...mixed feelings there.

Packers? They are looking pretty good, lately. I have always respected the Packers. The team has a great history, along with some of the best fans in the game (after Steeler Nation that is). I like them, wouldn't mind seeing them going to the SB.

CanadianSteel
01-04-2010, 09:59 AM
Only AFC team I could stomach is Chargers.... and will be very pleased if it is Saints and Chargers.....

But could also handle the Pack, Cardinals or Eagles getting on a role and getting to the bowl.

Please no Boys, Vikes, Cheats, Bengirls...

Dino 6 Rings
01-04-2010, 10:17 AM
F the players... The city of New Orleans deserves a Lombardi.

Deserve? why? cause they are whiney biatches still complaining about a storm that happened 4 years ago and still haven't picked themselves up off the canvas? Seriously...the only reason I would want NO to win is so people STFU about the freaking hurricane already. Honestly...rebuild, move on, people have been doing it for generations. 100,000 people dead from the Tsunami, but I'm supposed to feel bad for the people of New O who still haven't gotten themselves righted?

Nope...go Vikings, go Favre.

Leftoverhard
01-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Green Bay I guess. But really, I hate them all. I can only hope that some of these teams get theirs and quick.

4xSBChamps
01-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Deserve? why? cause they are whiney biatches still complaining about a storm that happened 4 years ago and still haven't picked themselves up off the canvas?

as Sam Kinison might say

"... you're 23' below sea-level, surrounded by river & a lake...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/TV%20shows/sam-kinison.png

... MOVE to the high-ground!!!"

revefsreleets
01-04-2010, 11:16 AM
Don't really care, other than to see the Bengals, Ratbirds and Pats* eliminated as quickly as possible.

steelax04
01-04-2010, 12:26 PM
Deserve? why? cause they are whiney biatches still complaining about a storm that happened 4 years ago and still haven't picked themselves up off the canvas? Seriously...the only reason I would want NO to win is so people STFU about the freaking hurricane already. Honestly...rebuild, move on, people have been doing it for generations. 100,000 people dead from the Tsunami, but I'm supposed to feel bad for the people of New O who still haven't gotten themselves righted?

Nope...go Vikings, go Favre.

I guess I will be more detailed in my posts... I didn't know sticking words into someone's mouth could get a person that over-the-top fired up.

My apologies for being too vague.

Dino 6 Rings
01-04-2010, 12:37 PM
I guess I will be more detailed in my posts... I didn't know sticking words into someone's mouth could get a person that over-the-top fired up.

My apologies for being too vague.

Its cool...I'm pretty easy to fire up.

I just think if the Saints do make the Superbowl, the 2 weeks prior to the game are going to be filled with "katrina" stories over and over again and how "great' the Saints have been for the people and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...I'm so tired of it. If a SuperBowl win gets everyone to finally shut up about that storm that happened 4 years ago, then fine...go win it...

but I want Favre because it'll pissss off a ton of people that hate him, and it'll be nice to see the Vikings actually get the one ring.

TackleMeBen
01-04-2010, 12:51 PM
i really dont care who wins as long as its not the freaking backdooring in jets.

Indo
01-04-2010, 01:18 PM
i really dont care who wins as long as its not the freaking backdooring in jets.

I, honestly, wouldn't mind the Jets anywhere near as much as the Bungles...

Sorry (CS85 and others) but Bungles and Superbowl in the same sentence just causes too much cognitive discordance... (my brain just can't "get around it")

iloveben7
01-04-2010, 02:17 PM
I'm rooting against the Bengals and Ravens first off. The Jets are my team in the AFC, but they probably won't make it too far. So then I would probably have to resort to the Chargers, but I can't stand Phillip Rivers.

In the NFC, I would root for the Cardinals and Saints.

TackleMeBen
01-04-2010, 03:49 PM
I, honestly, wouldn't mind the Jets anywhere near as much as the Bungles...

Sorry (CS85 and others) but Bungles and Superbowl in the same sentence just causes too much cognitive discordance... (my brain just can't "get around it")
i cant stand the jets.. b/c all season i have had to hear my sister say how wonderful sanchez is and sanchez is better than ben...i spit out my water when she said that...

i wouldnt mind seeing the bengals in the superbowl, just to see what crazy stunt chad would pull to make goodell crap his pants. :chuckle:

I'm rooting against the Bengals and Ravens first off. The Jets are my team in the AFC, but they probably won't make it too far. So then I would probably have to resort to the Chargers, but I can't stand Phillip Rivers.

In the NFC, I would root for the Cardinals and Saints.
i agree with you on phillips rivers. i couldnt stand him at NCST and i cant stand his punk butt now. i would love to see him go his whole career not winning the superbowl. :thumbsup:

Dino 6 Rings
01-04-2010, 04:25 PM
Jets can not win as long as Sold His Soul Namath is still breaking. Actually, it might be worth seeing the Jets get to the Super Bowl only to LOSE! That would be enjoyable, especially if it was to the Steelers West Cardinals or the Vikings, or the Saints, all teams without Trophies of their own.

Now that I think of it, Vikings, Cardinals or Saints in that order over the Jets...with the score 62 - 3. I'd laugh for 9 months if that happened.

Psyychoward86
01-04-2010, 04:33 PM
us -.-'

Dino 6 Rings
01-05-2010, 11:31 AM
GO Favre!!!

Vincent
01-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Aints - Chargers with Aints wining.

Aint's n Bolts would be a hulluva game.

I'd like to see Favre v Manning too.

Torn on who to root for though.

I'll be happy with any pairing as long as it doesn't involve the twink from Boston. Tear em up rats!!

BrandonCarr39
01-05-2010, 10:22 PM
I was about to pick the Eagles to represent the NFC - until they blew that wk17 game against Dallas - otherwise, they would have had a free ride to the Super Bowl with that #2 seed, probably hosting the Vikings(who can't play well outdoors in cold weather) coming off the bye and winning that easily, then either playing an injury riddled/fading New Orleans team, or hosting the NFCCG against either the Cards or Packers at the Linc.

However - while they'll probably do well in the playoffs(Dallas won't beat them a 3rd time on Sat night, and if they get past Dallas, they should beat an injury riddled Saints team the week after), but will run out of gas if they reach the NFCCG @Minnesota.

With that being said, I'm picking the Vikings and Chargers(Colts will likely go 1 and done with all that *rest* they got), and the Vikings to win it all.

lionslicer
01-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Colts v/s Saints
or
Jets v/s Cards

stlrtruck
01-06-2010, 03:24 PM
Saints vs. Chargers
Brees vs. Rivers

Let the showdown begin!

steelerdude15
01-08-2010, 02:52 PM
I have a feeling it's going to be Chargers vs Saints with the Chargers winning.