PDA

View Full Version : Who is your team throughout the playoffs?

WH
01-04-2010, 08:36 AM
I could only include 10 options,

I'll leave out the Patriots, Cowboys, and Bengals. They will be ''other''

Let's see what all of you say.

klick81
01-04-2010, 09:34 AM
I voted "other" in place of NOBODY. My football season is over as soon as the Steelers are eliminated. I may watch a quarter here or there, but I can't "root" for anyone else. I can only hope that certain teams do not win.

El-Gonzo Jackson
01-04-2010, 10:43 AM
As a fan of the game, I would most like to see McNabb get his ring, but its doubtfully gonna happen. Same too with GB.....how cool would it be to see Favre get knocked out of the playoffs and his old team win a Lombardi without him.

Drew Brees could use a Super Bowl to validate what he has done in the NFL too. I just hope that crybabys and cheats like Chargers, Vikings, Crydinals, Bellicheats dont win it.

Indo
01-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Saints

Used to live in New Orleans (for almost 20 years)
Respectable organization
The city deserves a winner after the Storm (Katrina)
Brees is a class act

Angus Burgher
01-04-2010, 10:49 AM
I would have gone with the Saints but their play in the last few weeks has baffled me. So I went with the Chargers, who I think have been a great team for a while now. I'd like to see LT get a ring before his days are done.

steelreserve
01-04-2010, 11:29 AM
I'll kind of root for the Eagles since my wife is from Philly and a big fan. But it's going to be some of the most half-assed rooting in the history of the game.

WH
01-04-2010, 11:52 AM
I'll kind of root for the Eagles since my wife is from Philly and a big fan. But it's going to be some of the most half-assed rooting in the history of the game.

Steelers TD celebration: YEAAH WHOO WHOO WHOO WHOO!!!!
Eagles TD celebration: yay

I hear ya

7SteelGal43
01-04-2010, 12:03 PM
I voted for the Vikes. As I mentioned in a previous thread, they're my big brothers team, so GO VIKES, win one for Mike :thumbsup:

iloveben7
01-04-2010, 02:19 PM
I'm not really cheering for anyone. I probably won't watch too much of the playoffs, but I'm definately rooting AGAINST certain teams.

But if I had to pick a team, it would either be the Jets, Cardinals, or Saints.

TackleMeBen
01-04-2010, 03:46 PM
i am going to root for the ravens since my son is a raven fan... as long as the jets are one and done i will be very happy!

Psyychoward86
01-04-2010, 04:36 PM
The Saints. I'm not sure they'll win it, but after all of that Hurricane katrina crap those folks in Louisiana have been through, i think a 1st time superbowl victory would be a great thing for them

4xSBChamps
01-04-2010, 04:38 PM
since the days of Lombardi (which ended as i began watching the NFL), the Packers have always been my 2nd-favorite team, and I will root for them to not-only win the trophy named for their legendary coach, but knock-off John Madden's boyfriend & their indecisive former QB along the way

I'd rather the most splintered telephone pole in the world jammed-up my rectum than cheer for anything that came outta Philthadelphia

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/Glensgages/hockey%20pictures/PhuckFilthy.gif

Nadroj 20
01-04-2010, 05:32 PM
I went ahead and went with the Packers even though i wouldnt mind seeing the Saints win too...Packers are a team we beat and i like Rodgers and i just cant find anything to hate on them for, so ill go with them....

Steel-Bryan
01-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Packers, they are the NFC version of the Steelers.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Packers or the Saints for me.

I damn sure don't want Baltimore, Dallas, or Philly to win.

Godfather
01-04-2010, 07:14 PM
Saints. Their fan base deserves it after suffering through decades of bad football and still being loyal.

tony hipchest
01-04-2010, 07:53 PM
as a football fan i will definitely be watching all playoff games even with rooting interests.

i hope for a good superbowl with no teams i hate (which immediately eliminates the cowboys, patriots, ravens, and bungles.

i will root for the packers with their steelers connections, the cardinals with their steelers connections, philadelphia and its pennsylvania connection.

also the saints have a great story to play for with good solid citizens and players/coaches. the chargers are a team i wont root against.

while i normally pull for the colts, they can bite me, along with the jets and the dirty sanchez both teams wiped on our last playoff hopes.

i would just laugh my ass off if the vikings actually won it. that would piss so many people off.

brett favre.

MasterOfPuppets
01-04-2010, 08:21 PM
hate the ratbirds, bungholes, and cheats... cowboy and philly fans are in general idiots... packer and minny and the cardinals fans whined waaaay to much after they losted to the steelers...colts deserved to lose after cheating the fans of a competitive game. jets don't deserve to even be there..... so that leaves the saints and chargers. my bro has suffered for decades as a charger fan, i guess he's earned the right to do a bit of bragging.

Crow-Magnon
01-05-2010, 07:22 AM
No comment. :drink:

HometownGal
01-05-2010, 07:30 AM
Saints.

The Patriot
01-05-2010, 08:01 AM
No comment. :drink:

Me neither. :drink:

lionslicer
01-05-2010, 08:28 AM
Bengals, Vikings, Chargers, Eagles, Saints and Cardinals... since those are the teams who haven't won a superbowl

Ravnet
01-05-2010, 12:17 PM
I went with Baltimore, because. . .I dislike them less than New England.:wink02:

LVSteelersfan
01-06-2010, 12:45 AM
Screw New England, Baltimore, Cincinnati, Dallas. I hate them all. I hope Baltimore creams the Belicheatriots (lesser of two evils) but get their butts kicked the next week by San Diego or Indy. I won't root for any other team but I definitely root against teams I cannot stand.

steelergirl07
01-06-2010, 01:04 AM
I'll be rooting for the Packers. My mom is a Packers fan, so I grew up cheering for them, as well as the Steelers.

Galax Steeler
01-06-2010, 03:43 AM
I am going to have to pull for the Saints.

stlrtruck
01-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Going with the saints

Vincent
01-06-2010, 05:04 PM
This weekend I'm actively rooting for the rats. And as much as I dislike that team, I do respect them. They've got a few real douchebags that I detest, but they also have some football players that command respect. That and my intense disrespect for the cheats will have me parked in front of the TV on Sunday afternoon. Destroy them rats!!

I've always liked Marvin and I can't stand ryan, so I'll pull for the bungholes.

My third favorite team is whoever's playing the cowfelons.

Cards and the Pack? I like them both. Respect for the Pack. The team and fans are like us. Respect and sentiment for Whiz, Russ and Kurt. They've done a great job with that team. Wouldn't mind seeing them with the trophy.

GoSlash27
01-06-2010, 05:42 PM
Green Bay. If you're a fan of football, you kinda have to like the Packers. So much honor and history in that franchise.
Plus they've got Kevin Green coaching the OLBs under Dom Capers. The fans love their players, their players honor the uniform, and they haven't gone all corporate. A Steeler fan can relate to that.

If we can't win the Lombardi this year, I'd like to see it go home. :hatsoff:

BrandonCarr39
01-06-2010, 08:51 PM
Green Bay. If you're a fan of football, you kinda have to like the Packers. So much honor and history in that franchise.
Plus they've got Kevin Green coaching the OLBs under Dom Capers. The fans love their players, their players honor the uniform, and they haven't gone all corporate. A Steeler fan can relate to that.

If we can't win the Lombardi this year, I'd like to see it go home. :hatsoff:

With all the hoopla Dallas, Philly, Minny, and Saints are getting, there is VERY little talk over this upcoming Packers/Cards WC game this weekend, NONE. It's as if noone knows that the Pack are in the playoffs.

XxKnightxX
01-06-2010, 11:49 PM
Jets and Saints. AFC doesnt look as strong this year so it can be anyones , The jets have a shot with their defense and running game, and the Saints because the other teams i dont like that much.

bobby jr
01-07-2010, 08:41 AM
I'm a Ravens fan so of course I'll be rooting for them. Incidentally Baltimore has five NFL championships only one less than Pittsburgh so this could pull us even in that regard.

Although I'll be pulling for the Ravens they will have a tough road, with all their games on the road.
They do have a sluggers chance since their points scored VS given up is one of the best in the NFL, they are better than their 9-7 record would indicate.

SteelersMongol
01-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Vikes. It's about a time 4 those guys 2 get 1.

SteelCityMan786
01-07-2010, 08:14 PM
Going with the Cardinals. I would love to see it go to a team who has connections to Steeler Nation. Where more appropriate then Arizona?

BritishSteel
01-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Cards for me

supa_fly_steeler
01-11-2010, 03:00 PM
I'm a Ravens fan so of course I'll be rooting for them. Incidentally Baltimore has five NFL championships only one less than Pittsburgh so this could pull us even in that regard.

Although I'll be pulling for the Ravens they will have a tough road, with all their games on the road.
They do have a sluggers chance since their points scored VS given up is one of the best in the NFL, they are better than their 9-7 record would indicate.

Hi.

Your never going to have more super bowls than us i will never alot it i would cry if that happened.

Jets. Because of Revis.