PDA

View Full Version : Justin.tv Goes to Court ....

SteelerEmpire
01-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Keep your fingers crossed.... GO JUSTIN !!!!!!!! LINK: http://scitech.blogs.cnn.com/2009/12/16/justin-tv-defends-live-streaming-video/

revefsreleets
01-05-2010, 08:21 AM
Go Justin.tv!
It comes down to this for me....I either use a source like this or I don't watch the game at all...so the NFL is out exactly NOTHING either way.

touchdownward
01-05-2010, 09:51 PM
Go Justin.tv!
It comes down to this for me....I either use a source like this or I don't watch the game at all...so the NFL is out exactly NOTHING either way.

Same for me. They kept getting shut down so much towards the end of the season, I just listened on Sirius and watched NFL Redzone on my dish. They showed snipits of live action, concentrated mostly on highly contested games. I don't pay anything for Sirius, because I had both xm and sirius when they merged.

revefsreleets
01-05-2010, 10:11 PM
Same for me. They kept getting shut down so much towards the end of the season, I just listened on Sirius and watched NFL Redzone on my dish. They showed snipits of live action, concentrated mostly on highly contested games. I don't pay anything for Sirius, because I had both xm and sirius when they merged.

I guess I might head back out to the sports bar to watch these games, but that will still have zero net impact on the NFL's bottom line one way or the other. The bar I hit will get a few bucks for a few beers, but I'll just knock out another trip to another bar at another time to balance it out.

I suspect the NFL will win this and all these sites will be shut down....but OTHER sites will just pop up, and we'll watch the games form those sites next year. I think the NFL's goal is just to keep the situation unstable so people will buy Sunday ticket out of frustration.