PDA

View Full Version : New Packerbacker here.

GP_1_Again
01-31-2006, 09:10 AM
Hi I'm a Packerfan just here to meet some Steeler fans, Wow well here it is Steeler Fans you made it! Should be a good game Sunday I'm thinkin the Steelers will take it just too damn tough. Well good luck (Although you dont need it).

Prosdo
01-31-2006, 09:15 AM
Hey GP. Welcome to SF. Enjoy the site.

WisconsinSteelerMan
01-31-2006, 09:30 AM
Hi I'm a Packerfan just here to meet some Steeler fans, Wow well here it is Steeler Fans you made it! Should be a good game Sunday I'm thinkin the Steelers will take it just too damn tough. Well good luck (Although you dont need it).

Hey there PackerBacker! I live in La Crosse, WI, but have been Born and Bred as a Pittsburgher, so black and gold runs through my veins!!!

What part of the state are you from???

D-ya think Brett could make up his mind or somethin... He is going to kill the team if he doesn't s--t or get off the pot!!!!

GLAD WE HAVE BEN FOR PITTSBURGH!!!!!

GOOOOOO STILLERS!!!

drizze99
01-31-2006, 09:52 AM
Welcome SF!

GP_1_Again
01-31-2006, 10:08 AM
Thanks guys, I live in Vadnais Heights, Minnesota surounded by Vikings fans every now and then I see Packer fans here, although I do see alot of Packer stuff on Cars and Trucks here? I will say there is a strong Steeler fan base here in the Twin Cities there is a Steeler Bar on west 7th street in St Paul that just closed but I do think it was moved to another location? As far as the Brett Favre thing goes I think he will give it another go If depending on some good FA moves Draft etc. I just think Brett likes to step away from football and tend to his family and personal life and then just starts to miss it and thats when he makes his decisions? I wish he would just make his mind up after the regular season but thats just the way he plays his cards? I would love to see the fella give us one more year but I'm would also be excited for a new fresh era maybe with the kid Rogers at the helm?

Koopa
01-31-2006, 02:15 PM
welcome to SF, and i think ya'll better pray that bret comes back cause arron rodgers is a sure thing to be a bust, that's why so many teams past on him casue they saw what i saw when he was in college and that's nothing special

clevestinks
01-31-2006, 03:18 PM
Go Steelers! Win the Bowl! Super XL ! Welcome

SteelerzGirl
02-01-2006, 09:23 PM
Welcome to Steelers Fever, GP! GO STEELERS!