PDA

View Full Version : Nice story about Polamalu.

jbone19
01-31-2006, 09:31 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/steelers/2006-01-30-polamalu-feature_x.htm

AKSteeler
01-31-2006, 10:18 AM
He is such an amazing player to watch on the field, and I really respect his religious beliefs that he brings with him on the field....a class act guy I think, and a really tough player.

shevdog
01-31-2006, 11:08 AM
Last night on NFL Total Access, Rod Woodson had a lot of good things to say about Troy. There was even a connection made with Rod. Of course Woodson pointed out the it was true, just at the Strong Safety position.

Got to love how Troy sticks to the play like glue.

HburgXL06
01-31-2006, 12:30 PM
Polumalo is a man to be respected for his ability to raise himself up from where he came from and accomplish what he has done. He is a positive role model for anybody to want to live by even if they don't cheer for the Steelers. It seems to me the Steelers have more positive role models that you can really look up to and admire than any other place in the league. I really do look up to and admire these players for bein able to keep their head out of the clouds and play for love of da game and love and respect for each other. You don't find that in da NFL much anymore. Go Steelers and go Polumalo...you are all amazin!

BuFu

TexaSteeler
01-31-2006, 01:24 PM
Troy is one of the best I've seen at strong safety. I'm glad he's one of ours.

syde18T
01-31-2006, 01:30 PM
The guy is just everywhere on the field. His speed and intensity....and...that hair... lol

clevestinks
01-31-2006, 02:22 PM
Any defensive player that plays so fast and so hard, that he makes you think that there are three of him out there, is a great one