PDA

View Full Version : Looking for CD with Photo's

Carolina Steelers
01-06-2010, 09:01 PM
I just bought a digital frame I was thinking of putting it in my Steelers room, I want it to show all kinds of photos that represent the Steelers past and present. I thought it would be neat to have out and it would change pictures every few seconds. Any thoughts where I could pick one up or should I just google some and go from there. Thanks

7willBheaven
01-06-2010, 09:09 PM
I'm sure you can find something somewhere if you cant make your own.

lambertlunaticfan
01-06-2010, 11:20 PM
I have a cd of photos from the 2005 steelers at green bay game.It has alot of packer pictures as my friend was a packer fan.But he gets field passes so he takes them on the field.There are some good steelers photos on it.In fact i printed them out and made a 8x10 and had clark haggins sign his at a private signing he did with hot corner soprts after the sb xl win.I just don't know if those frames play a cd or a memorey chip from like a digital camera.But anyway,if interested email me if you still have my email my friend-thanks:tt:I just bought a digital frame I was thinking of putting it in my Steelers room, I want it to show all kinds of photos that represent the Steelers past and present. I thought it would be neat to have out and it would change pictures every few seconds. Any thoughts where I could pick one up or should I just google some and go from there. Thanks

beSteelmyheart
04-21-2010, 04:37 PM
There's also plenty of stuff in the media section of the forum if you dig deep enough but I know I've got a bunch of stuff stashed here & there.