PDA

View Full Version : Why haven't the ST's coaches been fired?

madtowndrunkard
01-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Does Tomlin have any balls?

Did I miss the report? We can't possibly be keeping Liggy and his assistant? If a change is not made how can any of the players respect our HC? He holds the players accountable but not the coaches? Oh wait, he doesn't hold the players accountable either. I'm sure Gay, Carter, and Taylor love him.

I certainly hope they are looking for candidates before the announce the coaching change. If ever there was a coach that deserves to be fired it's Liggy.

I wonder if Liggy and Arians have some pictures on their email that Mike Tomlin does not want to get leaked to the press?

devilsdancefloor
01-07-2010, 09:52 AM
im wondering if you ate paint chips as a child

Glace
01-07-2010, 10:07 AM
I wonder if Liggy and Arians have some pictures on their email that Mike Tomlin does not want to get leaked to the press?

Eh...I'd let people leak pictures of my junk to the world to get SB#7

steelax04
01-07-2010, 10:09 AM
It still may be coming down the pipe... I don't think they can make all the decisions on all the coaches in a couple of days.

Angus Burgher
01-07-2010, 10:18 AM
They had better fire Ligashesky, just based on general principle. Someone had to be held accountable for the awful coverage on special teams. You can cut players, but I don't see how the hell the coach could get a pass after that awful display this season.

X-Terminator
01-07-2010, 10:23 AM
I would be very surprised if they don't fire Ligashesky. But IF they keep him, that tells me that they think the problem was more personnel-related than coaching related. The ST did improve down the stretch, but IMO not enough for him to keep his job.

Shoes
01-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Does Tomlin have any balls?

Did I miss the report? We can't possibly be keeping Liggy and his assistant? If a change is not made how can any of the players respect our HC? He holds the players accountable but not the coaches? Oh wait, he doesn't hold the players accountable either. I'm sure Gay, Carter, and Taylor love him.

I certainly hope they are looking for candidates before the announce the coaching change. If ever there was a coach that deserves to be fired it's Liggy.

Patience is a Virtue

http://www.steelglory.com/2010/01/special-teams-coach-fired.html

steelax04
01-07-2010, 10:36 AM
Patients Are a Virtue

Yeah, if you're a doctor. :chuckle:

SteelMember
01-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Steelers fire special teams coordinator

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=46345

How 'bout his sidekick?

Bobby_Walden
01-07-2010, 10:40 AM
First I must say I want a bunch of players and coaches to go.

Just don't think it will happen.

I think Tomlin thinks it's just the players fault.

Shoes
01-07-2010, 10:42 AM
Yeah, if you're a doctor. :chuckle:

:chuckle:....Fixed it ....:chuckle:

steelax04
01-07-2010, 10:43 AM
:chuckle:....Fixed it ....:chuckle:

Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one. :drink:

Shoes
01-07-2010, 10:47 AM
Sorry, I just couldn't resist that one. :drink:

:chuckle:....spell check doesn't help in that case :chuckle:

X-Terminator
01-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Special Teams Coach Fired (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=46345)

Lock this baby up.