PDA

View Full Version : Can it get any more boring?

hardwork
01-31-2006, 11:59 AM
A 300lb running back who must live on hostess twinkies.

A sophomore QB who's playing time in the NFL has already been limited by injuries, and total time will most likely be limited to only a handful of years.

A jaw jutting, spitting coach, who would have been let go by any other team for his multiple failures.

A fan base for whom the word parochial was invented.

A venue located in a city that exemplifies urban blight and the failing American auto industry.

Well, what can you do? Not every World Series can be like the '75 series. Not every NBA final can be between the Celtics and the Lakers. Not every Stanely Cup can have a Bobby Orr in it. And not every SB team can be coached by Bill Belichick and led by the great Tom Brady.

Suitanim
01-31-2006, 12:24 PM
This is like an old man with diarrhea...you can shut the door but the stink still wafts out.

Even on ignore, I can smell the stench of stupidity from your dumbassed post.

BB2W
01-31-2006, 12:39 PM
And not every SB team can be coached by Bill Belichick and led by the great Tom Brady.
Well... this years Superbowl team certainly won't, but I'm sure they will enjoy watching the game more than you.

hardwork
01-31-2006, 12:47 PM
........but I'm sure they will enjoy watching the game more than you.

I wouldn't bet the ranch on it.

augustashark
01-31-2006, 02:46 PM
I wouldn't bet the ranch on it.

Your back A! The thing is though your not any smarter then when you left. I thought the couple of days you spent in your bed screwing the two pillows and giving reach arounds to your boyfriend, would give you time to reflect on how lame your posts are here and that you can do better! Well I guess I'm wrong! A fist full of manhood did'nt do you anygood. Mabye you should try something alittle easier like working play dough into a life size hampster and......Well you know the rest!

Brady12
01-31-2006, 03:00 PM

A sophomore QB who's playing time in the NFL has already been limited by injuries, and total time will most likely be limited to only a handful of years.

A jaw jutting, spitting coach, who would have been let go by any other team for his multiple failures.

A venue located in a city that exemplifies urban blight and the failing American auto industry.

Well, what can you do? Not every World Series can be like the '75 series. Not every NBA final can be between the Celtics and the Lakers. Not every Stanely Cup can have a Bobby Orr in it. And not every SB team can be coached by Bill Belichick and led by the great Tom Brady.

1. Bettis is only 255lbs.
2. Tom Brady was injured the whole season
3. Look what happens when you wait
4. Atleast they don't bandwagon.
5. What is Boston then?
6. None of those championships are the best ever.

Ambridge
01-31-2006, 03:26 PM

You forgot something.
A Steeler Message Board that has a Pat fan who suffers from severe Cranial Rectalitis and whose very existance hovers above the level of an Amoeba.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-31-2006, 05:26 PM

This coming from a guy who is a fan of a team that:

Has the coach who gives the most boring press conferances ever

Has never won a Super Bowl by more than a field goal

Has a fan base that was basicly non-existant before 2001 SB win

SteelCityMan786
01-31-2006, 05:33 PM
RoethlisBURGHer knows how to trash talk. Points to you .

clevestinks
01-31-2006, 05:59 PM
More boring? yes we could be counting how many hairs hasselback has on his melon!

hardwork
01-31-2006, 06:30 PM
Your back A! The thing is though your not any smarter then when you left. I thought the couple of days you spent in your bed screwing the two pillows and giving reach arounds to your boyfriend, would give you time to reflect on how lame your posts are here and that you can do better! Well I guess I'm wrong! A fist full of manhood did'nt do you anygood. Mabye you should try something alittle easier like working play dough into a life size hampster and......Well you know the rest!

While I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your votes of confidence, I found this one particularly enlightening, and especially worthy of a response.

Do us all a favor here in the northeast, augustashark. Stay wherever the hell it is that you are. (most likely the deep south)

LambertIsGod58
01-31-2006, 06:40 PM

Very true, NE fans had disowned the Pats before 2001.

Milkman
01-31-2006, 07:56 PM
1. Bettis is only 255lbs.
2. Tom Brady was injured the whole season
3. Look what happens when you wait
4. Atleast they don't bandwagon.
5. What is Boston then?
6. None of those championships are the best ever.

Well said Brady12!

3 to be 4
01-31-2006, 08:43 PM

whoa. im not a huge fan of the tauting nature of the original post but.........

1. boring press conferences?? who the crap cares?
2. never by more than a Field goal. Again, who the crap cares? thats 3 more SB wins than this current crop of Steelers.
3. Again, this is such a bogus and idiotic idea that ive heard over and over again. If this is so then why has every Patriot game sold out since 1994? It started when Bob Kraft made it clear the team would not be moving away coincoding with the hope provided by the arrival of Bill Parcells and to a lesser extent Drew Bledsoe. (the Bledsoe arguement has always been overblown, Parcells would have brough the team back no matter who his QB was)

Motley Nate
01-31-2006, 08:51 PM
There were Pats fans before 2001?

9 out of 10 don't know the starting quarterback prior to Drew Bledsoe. LITP will, he's a an exception.

steelguitar
01-31-2006, 10:50 PM
Seattle= overrated. Thats all Go Steelers

3 to be 4
01-31-2006, 10:57 PM
There were Pats fans before 2001?

9 out of 10 don't know the starting quarterback prior to Drew Bledsoe. LITP will, he's a an exception.

hello!!! I just said that. Bledsoe didnt come along in 2001, he came along in 1993.

Motley Nate
02-02-2006, 02:15 AM
hello!!! I just said that. Bledsoe didnt come along in 2001, he came along in 1993.
In referencing the year 2001, I was speaking in regards to their Super Bowl win. What I inferred was that not one of the 01 and on fans know who the starting QB was in 1992.:busted:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-02-2006, 10:07 PM
Can it get any more boring?

No man, Im not sure your threads can get any more boring... STFU already ! :dang:

clevestinks
02-03-2006, 04:11 PM
It was boring the first week, now its exciting as anything there is.