PDA

View Full Version : CB Ras-I Dowling to return for senior year

supa_fly_steeler
01-07-2010, 01:00 PM
12/30/09 - Virginia cornerback Ras-I Dowling will return for his senior season, Dowling told Virginia's official athletic Web site. Dowling was likely to be rated one of the top cornerbacks in the draft had he left early. At 6 feet 2 and 200 pounds, Dowling provides size unusual for a cornerback combined with speed. He has twice earned second-team all-ACC honors. "I thought about it a lot," Dowling told Jeff White of VirginiaSports.com. "I think it'll be in my best interest to get my degree, work on my game and be at my maximum when it's time for me to go to the NFL." - The Washington Post

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=69679&draftyear=2011&genpos=CB

Texasteel
01-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the info bud, I missed that one.

supa_fly_steeler
01-07-2010, 03:35 PM
No Problem, that news didn't out much, he seems like a nice kind of guy wanting to get his degrees dont if his NFL Career didn't shape out well or didnt want to go into the NFL.

He will probably be a top 15 pick next year.

Galax Steeler
01-08-2010, 04:00 AM
I was kind of high on him It would have been nice to see him in Black and Gold. I guess school is more important now. Maybe we will get him next year.

taztroy43
01-08-2010, 01:37 PM
It sucks that he went back to school....but hey he wants to get his degree....so i dont have a problem w/ that....That means that we probably have no shot @ him next year!!!!