PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Police Pulling Over Steelers Fans On Way To Super Bowl

SteelerzGirl
01-31-2006, 12:37 PM
I just heard that police in Ohio are pulling over Steelers fans passing through on their way to Detroit. Apparently, they are pulling Steelers fans over for going 67 MPH in a 65 MPH zone, following too closely, weaving, and other stupid shit. They're nailing any vehicles they see on the highway which may have Pennsylvania plates and Steelers stickers, flags, etc., on them. Anyone in Ohio hear anything about this? Make those dirty basturds stop!!! LOL

To those Steelers fans going to the Super Bowl and traveling through Ohio... Be careful! The Bengals and Browns fans are hatin' on us.

Edit: This should not be confused with Steelers fans in Ohio! We LOVE you...(lol)!

bigbensgirl7
01-31-2006, 12:40 PM
I live in Ohio and haven't had any problems....but I wouldn't put it past them either!

HburgXL06
01-31-2006, 12:52 PM
Just goes to show how corrupt n untrustworthy da po'lice are. Ohio cops just jealous they ain't got a team worthy of da super bowl. F**k da po'lice!

BuFu

benberger
01-31-2006, 12:54 PM
obviously they are approaching this week as a major fundraiser.......greedy bastids

seahawksfan
01-31-2006, 01:30 PM
Way to go O-H-I-O. Drivers, just be sure to leave your garbage in Michigan.

Eztarget
01-31-2006, 02:00 PM
Yeah it's a conspiracy that goes all the way up to BUSH! Give me a break I'm sure the state police have better things to do than troll for Steeler fans on their highways. And if you're weaving, following too close then maybe you SHOULD be pulled over regardless of your NFL allegence.

jbone19
01-31-2006, 02:05 PM
By chance, is one of the officers named "Morelli"? :redface:

syde18T
01-31-2006, 02:08 PM
I'm pretty sure that they are keeping their eyes on any FOOTBALL fan heading to Detroit. It just happens to be more of Steelers fans due to your guys' large fan base in that area.

SteelersNationsfl
01-31-2006, 02:20 PM
Way to go O-H-I-O. Drivers, just be sure to leave your garbage in Michigan.

You mean in Ohio especially making stops in Bungle and Brown territory!!!:cheers:

sToN3R
01-31-2006, 02:29 PM
i heard about that on tv the other day.

Steel - X
01-31-2006, 02:30 PM
You know I wouldnt put it past the bastards up here. They will pull you over for anything. But bein from Ohio I watch major news mornings and evenings on TV also listen to am radio I have heard nothing of the sort. if I do hear something I will post it in this thread.

SteelerzGirl
01-31-2006, 02:37 PM
Yeah it's a conspiracy that goes all the way up to BUSH! Give me a break I'm sure the state police have better things to do than troll for Steeler fans on their highways. And if you're weaving, following too close then maybe you SHOULD be pulled over regardless of your NFL allegence.

Gimme a break... Everybody knows BUSH is a COWBOYS fan...(lol)! :rolleyes: :dang:

Brady12
01-31-2006, 02:47 PM
Rules and rules folks, Police can't help thats their job. However if they weren't doing anything illegal, there is no reason to be pulled over. Clearly they were doing something illegal in the policeman's perspective.

clevestinks
01-31-2006, 03:20 PM
Jealous friggin fools

Stlrs4Life
01-31-2006, 05:22 PM
Rules and rules folks, Police can't help thats their job. However if they weren't doing anything illegal, there is no reason to be pulled over. Clearly they were doing something illegal in the policeman's perspective.

No doubt that they are just doing there jobs. We'll be passing through on Sat morning on the Ohio Tpke. But fine for 67 in a 65?

bengalsfan21
01-31-2006, 05:25 PM
I usually hate the police here but now I love them :busted:

RoethlisBURGHer
01-31-2006, 05:41 PM
I was stopped walking home because a cop thought I was helping to steal shit outta cars not too far from the public library that I use for my internet access.I was in my Steelers coat and sideline knit hat,walking out of the library with someone in the Browns hat and coat.

The person I was walking out with is a high schooler,going back to where the cars were broken into,and I was walking the opposite way (rather scared once he saw the cop to).The cop watched me walk out of the library and cross the street before he stopped me,lights and siren going,and questioned me and patted me down.

Who looks more suspicious?

Why?More than likley because I was a Steelers fan.

My friend got his car vandalized by a Browns fan at the game in Cleveland,and the cop watched and didn't do shit.

That's how cops around here do thier job.

shevdog
01-31-2006, 07:08 PM
I wouldn't doubt some of Ohio's "finest" would be doing that.

Someone grab those troopers some Michigan car magnets.

3 to be 4
01-31-2006, 10:13 PM
I just heard that police in Ohio are pulling over Steelers fans passing through on their way to Detroit. Apparently, they are pulling Steelers fans over for going 67 MPH in a 65 MPH zone, following too closely, weaving, and other stupid shit. They're nailing any vehicles they see on the highway which may have Pennsylvania plates and Steelers stickers, flags, etc., on them. Anyone in Ohio hear anything about this? Make those dirty basturds stop!!! LOL

To those Steelers fans going to the Super Bowl and traveling through Ohio... Be careful! The Bengals and Browns fans are hatin' on us.

Edit: This should not be confused with Steelers fans in Ohio! We LOVE you...(lol)!

Congresswoman Maxine Waters,Jesse Jackson, and Al Gore believe you!!!!:dang:

rickmastfan67
01-31-2006, 10:52 PM
But fine for 67 in a 65?

That sounds like something that the Summersville WVa (The world's largest speed trap) police would do. Except they do it for going just 1mph over the speed limit. Wonder if the OH State Troopers are getting pointers from them....

Chronicgaming
02-01-2006, 09:09 AM
That sounds like something that the Summersville WVa (The world's largest speed trap) police would do. Except they do it for going just 1mph over the speed limit. Wonder if the OH State Troopers are getting pointers from them....

I hate driving through Summersville! It's a nice road system and all in WV, but the cops in town are insane with writing speeding tickets.

Foosball Champ
02-01-2006, 11:23 AM
That sounds like any other day on Ohio roads. It's got nothing to do with Steeler fans or people from Pennsylvania. They pull EVERYBODY over all the time.

Ohio is famous for this and everybody around here knows to be careful and slow down when driving through Ohio.

thumb 2 come
02-01-2006, 11:25 AM
That sounds like any other day on Ohio roads. It's got nothing to do with Steeler fans or people from Pennsylvania. They pull EVERYBODY over all the time.

Ohio is famous for this and everybody around here knows to be careful and slow down when driving through Ohio.

Funny to cauase you can drive a total piece of crap cause there's no inspection, unless they changed it but the cops are ruthless.

SteelerzGirl
02-01-2006, 12:05 PM
Jim & Randy reported on their WDVE morning show this morning that they got nailed in Ohio going 78 MPH in a 65 MPH zone yesterday afternoon...(lol). Now I can see how that type of speeding can warrant a ticket. They said they almost talked themselves out of the ticket, but it was a no-go. The rest of what they said isn't fit for typing here, but if you all know Jim & Randy, you can just imagine what they said...(lol). Everyone please just be careful. :smile: