PDA

View Full Version : under wear bomber going to be offered plea bargain by government

cubanstogie
01-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Unphuckenbelievable how weak and pathetic Hussein is. Besides being spineless these libs are incompetent. The military should be water boarding this puke as we speak.
http://www.necn.com/Boston/Nation/2010/01/08/Plane-bomber-suspect-arraigned/1262987380.html

MACH1
01-08-2010, 07:29 PM
I'm glad their making an example out of him. Way to go Obaaami, :banging:

The Patriot
01-08-2010, 07:47 PM
I'm glad their making an example out of him. Way to go Obaaami, :banging:

An example of him? They're SUICIDE bombers.

GoSlash27
01-08-2010, 07:49 PM
Uhh... just how do you "make an example" of a terrorist? :doh:
I'm not sure some of you folks get the nature of the problem here. This one was caught attempting to blow his own junk off with explosives and die in a fiery plane crash. There's *is* no "example" that will deter people like that, because there's nothing you can do to them that's worse than what they already had planned for themselves.

I'm no fan of Obama, but IMO this line of reasoning is just plain silly.

/ Stop screening passengers and the hijacking problem would vanish tomorrow.

GoSlash27
01-08-2010, 07:49 PM
^ What The Patriot said.

SteelersinCA
01-08-2010, 08:09 PM
Aren't we all jumping to conclusions? Every defendant is offered a plea. Sometimes it's plea to the sheet, sometimes it's a lesser charge. There is no indication he won't get life.

Leftoverhard
01-08-2010, 10:04 PM
/ Stop screening passengers and the hijacking problem would vanish tomorrow.

This doesn't make sense to me. Please explain?

Glace
01-08-2010, 10:16 PM
The guy was willing to blow up his junk.....

I say give him his underwear back on a nice open field somewhere and let him do it.

Send him to Texas.....their lust for killing people is satisfied....they all get drunk....see some fireworks....see a guy's junk get blown off. They'd love it!

smokin3000gt
01-08-2010, 10:29 PM

They would rather die for 'honor' than be humiliated and tortured by American men and especially woman.

MACH1
01-08-2010, 11:07 PM

We really need a sarcasm smile.:doh:

tony hipchest
01-08-2010, 11:44 PM
wasnt part of the plea deal for him to have to sniff nancy pelosi's panties? :noidea:

MasterOfPuppets
01-09-2010, 12:58 AM
wasnt part of the plea deal for him to have to sniff nancy pelosi's panties? :noidea:
:rofl:...talk about cruel and unusual punishment....

GoSlash27
01-09-2010, 06:26 AM
That's funny right there! I don't care who ya are. :chuckle:

This doesn't make sense to me. Please explain?
Same reason why removing the "gun-free zone" laws would end the rampage shootings: If you let the passengers arm themselves, the airliners would be impossible to hijack.

They would rather die for 'honor' than be humiliated and tortured by American men and especially woman.
The fear of that doesn't dissuade terrorists. The opposite occurs; they become martyrs. *poof*, more terrorists.

GoSlash27
01-09-2010, 06:32 AM
We really need a sarcasm smile.:doh:

http://www.tynansanger.com/uploaded_images/sarcasm_detector-710628.jpg
Hmm... it appears to be malfunctioning...
I agree. Sarcasm smiley.

Vincent
01-09-2010, 10:41 AM
The fear of that doesn't dissuade terrorists. The opposite occurs; they become martyrs. *poof*, more terrorists.

Terrorists seem to fear pig blood.

GoSlash27
01-09-2010, 10:47 AM
Muslim Kryptonite :D

That's why the Israelis hang hams in their buses. The suicide bombers don't want to die "unclean".
Maybe we could find a way to use pork rinds as blow-in insulation on the airliners, and make sure they know it...:chuckle:

7SteelGal43
01-13-2010, 11:17 AM
Fruit of Kaboom ~ Making quality exploding undergarments since 2009. Available anywhere infidels are found.

Indo
01-13-2010, 11:36 AM
Muslim Kryptonite :D

That's why the Israelis hang hams in their buses. The suicide bombers don't want to die "unclean".
Maybe we could find a way to use pork rinds as blow-in insulation on the airliners, and make sure they know it...:chuckle:

Now that is a good idea...

Or maybe they could start making Pork-scented FeBreeze and pump it into the aircraft's ventilation system---it might keep them off of the planes altogether

Vincent
01-13-2010, 11:52 AM
This is why we need better leadership. We need visionaries like Black Jack Pershing

Whether or not the Pershing legend is true http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.asp it remains as a hulluva good idea. And the mouthpieces for terrorists fall all over themselves denying that any contact with pigs is a problem for muslims. So there must be something there. :wink02:

Anyway, we seem to have another of those environmental "crises" looming in the "pork" industry... http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/story/12840743/porks_dirty_secret_the_nations_top_hog_producer_is _also_one_of_americas_worst_polluters If we had visionary leadership, we would make the obvious "connection" between this splendid resource and the war on terror. or overseas contingency operation, or whatever the @#$% we're calling it these days.

Even a simple announcement like "All our ordinance has been dipped in pig blood" could have a profound effect.

Leftoverhard
01-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Now that

Or maybe they could start making Pork-scented FeBreeze and pump it into the aircraft's ventilation system---it might keep them off of the planes altogether

Who, just muslim terrorists or all muslims?

MACH1
01-13-2010, 04:20 PM
Who, just muslim terrorists or all muslims?

Whatever works!