PDA

View Full Version : Hate with Passion or Hate with Respect at ratbirds

supa_fly_steeler
01-08-2010, 07:37 PM
I hate them with a passion, the purple makes them look stupid.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-08-2010, 10:26 PM
I hate them with a passion. I hope the Ratbirds and the Bungals both go one-and-done.

supa_fly_steeler
01-09-2010, 01:13 AM
The only good thing has has ever come out of maryland was stacy keiblers ass.... dayum!

Galax Steeler
01-09-2010, 05:21 AM
I hate them with a passion. I hope the Ratbirds and the Bungals both go one-and-done.

I hope the Bengals are done as for the Ravens and Patriots I can't bring myself to pull for either. I guess I will be pulling for the Ratbirds as bad as I hate to.:doh:

steelerdude15
01-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Hate them with a passion.

Stlrs4Life
01-10-2010, 09:54 AM

Same here. They are still the old Browns to me.

stlrtruck
01-11-2010, 08:14 AM
I was happy to see the bungals ousted and the patriots* have the same fate.

Now this week, it's cheer on the colts!!!

The ratbirds took out the cheatriots*, and I'd rather have the ratbirds in it than a bunch of arrogant pompous arses!

xfl2001fan
01-11-2010, 08:27 AM
Passion! It's pure unabridged, unadulterated seething hatred for everyone in that organization. Maybe if LA steals them away, I'll feel less hatred for them, but the Browns fan in me can't let go of how we were cheated. I hope that entire organization folds up and a new one must be started...and that the new organzation enjoys the same "success" that I've had to feel for the last decade.

Angus Burgher
01-11-2010, 11:50 AM
I was happy to see the bungals ousted and the patriots* have the same fate.

Now this week, it's cheer on the colts!!!

The ratbirds took out the cheatriots*, and I'd rather have the ratbirds in it than a bunch of arrogant pompous arses!

Dude, the Ratbirds ARE a bunch of arrogant, pompous asses. I may not like the Patriots, but I'll say this for them. When they lose, they own up to it and put the blame on themselves. The Ratbirds just spew conspiracy theories (particularly when they lose to us) to the press.

Larry
01-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Passion! It's pure unabridged, unadulterated seething hatred for everyone in that organization. Maybe if LA steals them away, I'll feel less hatred for them, but the Browns fan in me can't let go of how we were cheated. I hope that entire organization folds up and a new one must be started...and that the new organzation enjoys the same "success" that I've had to feel for the last decade.

That's what happens when your city doesn't support its team, just like what happened to the Baltimore Colts, except they actually lost everything about their team. Go support your team, because you sound exactly like the old Baltimore Colts fans who still haven't let it go.

Larry
01-11-2010, 12:25 PM
I want the Rats to beat the Colts, just like they beat the Patriots. I have my reasons for disliking all three of those teams, but at least the Rats play physical football the way I like it.

Edman
01-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Passionate hate. Simply because of their whining.

But I have to respect the way they play.

xfl2001fan
01-11-2010, 12:35 PM
That's what happens when your city doesn't support its team, just like what happened to the Baltimore Colts, except they actually lost everything about their team. Go support your team, because you sound exactly like the old Baltimore Colts fans who still haven't let it go.

I was hoping I'd be able to call the BULLSHIT flag on someone. The reason why Modell left was because his other business deals were in the red and he was hoping that the Browns would make enough to cover his losses elsewhere. While he was always in the positive, it wasn't enough. He moved to Baltimore hoping he'd get better results...and it proved not enough there either.

The Stadium was always sold out and it was one of THE toughest stadiums to play in if you were an opponent. The Dawg Pound was always full of RABID fans who made life hell for opposing players.

Despite 10 years of crap, we still sell the stadium out. What's that say about our fanbase? It's not like we're the Cincy Bengals who struggle to sell out a playoff game. Go take your feeble argument elsewhere junior, because you are utterly clueless on what it's like to be a Browns fan.

SteelCityMom
01-11-2010, 12:44 PM
I was hoping I'd be able to call the BULLSHIT flag on someone. The reason why Modell left was because his other business deals were in the red and he was hoping that the Browns would make enough to cover his losses elsewhere. While he was always in the positive, it wasn't enough. He moved to Baltimore hoping he'd get better results...and it proved not enough there either.

The Stadium was always sold out and it was one of THE toughest stadiums to play in if you were an opponent. The Dawg Pound was always full of RABID fans who made life hell for opposing players.

Despite 10 years of crap, we still sell the stadium out. What's that say about our fanbase? It's not like we're the Cincy Bengals who struggle to sell out a playoff game. Go take your feeble argument elsewhere junior, because you are utterly clueless on what it's like to be a Browns fan.

Agreed...and I was just going to post this similar thought. As much as Steelers fans hated Browns fans, it's stupid to assume that lack of fan support is why the Browns relocated. Art Modell being a total moron is why the Browns relocated.

It was my understanding that it basically happened because a good chunk of the revenue that his company made from the stadium came from Indians games, and he was unwilling to share the revenues with their owners. The Indians decided to build their own stadium and Modell lost a lot of money because of it. He presented a ballot issue to get tax money for a new stadium and then announced he was going to move the team instead. The tax payers approved the issue on ballot for the new stadium, but essentially did nothing but pay for the old one to be torn down.

All I know is if I were a Browns fan I'd be more than irate. What Modell did to Browns fans and the city is inexcusable.

SteelCityMom
01-11-2010, 12:47 PM
As far as the Ravens go...it's passionate hate. I respect some of their players, but in general I feel they can suck a big one.

memphissteelergirl
01-11-2010, 01:15 PM
[QUOTE=Edman;755644]Passionate hate. Simply because of their whining.

QUOTE]

This.

memphissteelergirl
01-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Passionate hate. Simply because of their whining.

This.

Sorry about the double post

supa_fly_steeler
01-11-2010, 01:40 PM
there jersey purple is so stupid, what kind of jersey is that lol

AllD
01-11-2010, 03:24 PM
At least they took it to the Pats in the luckiest game in the last few seasons. Where is Mr. Patriot at?

stlrtruck
01-12-2010, 07:49 AM
Dude, the Ratbirds ARE a bunch of arrogant, pompous asses. I may not like the Patriots, but I'll say this for them. When they lose, they own up to it and put the blame on themselves. The Ratbirds just spew conspiracy theories (particularly when they lose to us) to the press.

We'll have to agree to disagree. While the ratbirds players are whiners, they definitely are not as arrogant and pompous (read our shite doesn't stink) as those cheaters up north (imo).

As much as I can't stand the ratbirds, at least they do play football the way it's suppose to be played and they don't look to "protect" their players (ala marsha).

I'm sure we can both agree that this sunday we'll be cheering on the colts! :drink: :thumbsup:

supa_fly_steeler
01-12-2010, 08:55 AM
Does anyone find Ray Lewis an asshole.

How the world has been blinded by his Offseason Murders, he should never reach the hall of fame, he can remain as a trophy statue in ratbird stadium where i can defecate on that ratbird shine everytime i visit.

JHSilverback
01-12-2010, 04:33 PM
Hate with a passion as well

Larry
01-12-2010, 06:08 PM
We'll have to agree to disagree. While the ratbirds players are whiners, they definitely are not as arrogant and pompous (read our shite doesn't stink) as those cheaters up north (imo).

As much as I can't stand the ratbirds, at least they do play football the way it's suppose to be played and they don't look to "protect" their players (ala marsha).

I'm sure we can both agree that this sunday we'll be cheering on the colts! :drink: :thumbsup:

I agree, except I have to root for the Colts to go down...I think fans are split on this lol.

supa_fly_steeler
01-12-2010, 06:38 PM
zqrl8lj-1Go

RATBIRD HUNTING

Galax Steeler
01-13-2010, 04:18 AM
I don't know which one I would say suits me but I don't like them but they seem to bring the best out of us when we play them.

stlrtruck
01-13-2010, 07:34 AM
I agree, except I have to root for the Colts to go down...I think fans are split on this lol.

I'm sure there, but I look at it like this. If the colts win this one, then it will be another stick in the ribs of ratbird fans.

Plus I believe that the chargers, should they beat the jets, would have an easier time with the colts than the ratbirds. I guess either way, no matter what AFC team goes it still sucks that it's not us.

HometownGal
01-13-2010, 08:09 AM
I respect a couple of their players (Flacco, Reed, Rice) and their HC, but other than that, I hate 'em with a passion.

Texasteel
01-13-2010, 08:13 AM
I dislike the ratbirds tremendously, but I have to say I hate the Bungles a great deal more. Not respectfully either.

devilsdancefloor
01-13-2010, 08:38 AM
hate with a passion damn purple stains

Larry
01-13-2010, 03:55 PM
I'm sure there, but I look at it like this. If the colts win this one, then it will be another stick in the ribs of ratbird fans.

Plus I believe that the chargers, should they beat the jets, would have an easier time with the colts than the ratbirds. I guess either way, no matter what AFC team goes it still sucks that it's not us.

I guess, but the Colts have slapped them around for long enough. They knocked them out of the playoffs in the divisional round in 2006, and won the SB. Not a bad point about the Chargers. It would just be funny to see the Colts get knocked out again after resting, that would make it 2005, 2007, 2009.

supa_fly_steeler
01-13-2010, 06:21 PM
I hate ray rice he looks like a idiot. Just stare at his face i guess he wasnt the cleverest in the class lol.

But i hate Ray Ray the most the murderer who ratted his friends out and denied it himself.

Larry
01-13-2010, 08:37 PM
I hate ray rice he looks like a idiot. Just stare at his face i guess he wasnt the cleverest in the class lol.

But i hate Ray Ray the most the murderer who ratted his friends out and denied it himself.

Every time I think you can't possibly top your own stupidity...you do.

supa_fly_steeler
01-13-2010, 10:02 PM
Every time I think you can't possibly top your own stupidity...you do.

shut up.

1. this is the blast furnance
2. its smack talk, our biggest rivals do you think im gonna say nice things about the rats i go crow hunting i hate them forever
3. go away lol

stlrtruck
01-14-2010, 08:14 AM
It would just be funny to see the Colts get knocked out again after resting, that would make it 2005, 2007, 2009.

That is a valid point too! :thumbsup:

Angus Burgher
01-15-2010, 04:51 PM
I guess, but the Colts have slapped them around for long enough. They knocked them out of the playoffs in the divisional round in 2006, and won the SB. Not a bad point about the Chargers. It would just be funny to see the Colts get knocked out again after resting, that would make it 2005, 2007, 2009.

It would be funny to see the Colts be one-and-done in the playoffs, but let's not forget that every time the Ratbirds win a game this post-season, it's just one more chance that their annoying fans get to rub it in the face of Steelers fans, which they WILL do, when presented the chance.

Colts fans, meh... maybe they hate us too but I don't see the maliciousness that Ratbird fans tend to show us.

supa_fly_steeler
01-15-2010, 06:40 PM
i cant believe an idiot would want the ratbirds to go to the afc conference championship and to have a chance at the super bowl.

you should be disowened from steeler nation. Steeler Nation never roots for the Enemy.

Who cares abou the Colts, Manning's days are nearly over and the Ravens are young with rice and flacco. not a good sign if they get good playoff experience.

MDSTEELERFAN
01-18-2010, 09:33 AM
The Ratbird fans have their heads sooooooo far up their own a**holes that reality isn't even a word to them. It's one thing to look at your team and say our chances are good or bad about having a good season or making the playoffs, but these morons actually think that their team is going roll over the league and win the Super Bowl - EVERY FRIGGIN YEAR!!!!

Ravnet
02-16-2010, 06:08 PM
Who cares abou the Colts, Manning's days are nearly over and the Ravens are young with rice and flacco. not a good sign if they get good playoff experience.

I think it's too late for that; Flacco has played in five playoffs games in his first two seasons.

Larry
02-18-2010, 09:45 AM
The Ratbird fans have their heads sooooooo far up their own a**holes that reality isn't even a word to them. It's one thing to look at your team and say our chances are good or bad about having a good season or making the playoffs, but these morons actually think that their team is going roll over the league and win the Super Bowl - EVERY FRIGGIN YEAR!!!!

I know Ravens fans, and not one has ever said anything close to what you just said. Probably one of the dumbest unfounded generalizations I've ever seen. Have you ever been to a Ravens forum, they weren't confident at all about beating the Patriots or Colts. Of course some of them went trolling, EVERY TEAM has fans that do that. Some Steelers fans are overconfident too when we make the playoffs. Grow up.

supa_fly_steeler
02-18-2010, 10:11 AM
I think it's too late for that; Flacco has played in five playoffs games in his first two seasons.

When they need to win the important game Flacco is not existent.

steelerdude15
02-18-2010, 10:36 AM
I know Ravens fans, and not one has ever said anything close to what you just said. Probably one of the dumbest unfounded generalizations I've ever seen. Have you ever been to a Ravens forum, they weren't confident at all about beating the Patriots or Colts. Of course some of them went trolling, EVERY TEAM has fans that do that. Some Steelers fans are overconfident too when we make the playoffs. Grow up.
I know so many Ravens fans and I can disagree/agree with you on what you said. Many Ravens fans I know act like the Ravens are the best thing that has ever happened, believe me they do. When they win, there going to the SB, when they lose, they blame everything on the team or opposing team. Now, not all Raven fans are like that, some know what their talking about and don't rub it in my face. Even the radio around Delmarva can be bad if the Ravens loss.

Ravnet
02-18-2010, 09:02 PM
When they need to win the important game Flacco is not existent.

And, logically, that means Flacco hasn't played in those games. . .

stlrtruck
02-19-2010, 07:03 AM

More like he hasn't played well.

Just like Ben, he made it to the AFCCG his rookie season and imploded. The difference in the two is Ben took his team to the SB his second season (although he didn't play as well in the SB his plays got them there).

Flacco has played in those games and I think as long as the ravens continue to groom him, he'll be just fine. Adding some offensive weapons and getting the o-line to gel will make a difference.

The question is will it be a big enough difference to not only get to but win the SB?

supa_fly_steeler
02-19-2010, 09:21 AM

Yes AFC Championship 2008, Divisional against Colts this season.

steel striker
02-20-2010, 08:10 AM
I can't stand the ravens and, since I live in Delaware so many ravens fans complain when they lose that is is always the refs fault or the steelers pay every team off. It just pisses me off and, they can't even give other teams credit when they are out classed by a mile.