PDA

View Full Version : Hasselback begging ....

clevestinks
01-31-2006, 02:06 PM
.. for fans today at his press conference. He said " If your undecided root for us." " we need the support" Matt are you afraid to play without your 12th man?

tony hipchest
01-31-2006, 02:20 PM
.. for fans today at his press conference. He said " If your undecided root for us." " we need the support" Matt are you afraid to play without your 12th man? i heard this on sirius radio. he said you would think that the patriot fans, bengal fans, and colts fans should all want to root for the seahawks.

does he not remember before the pats and the broncos, the nfc dominated winning sb's for the better part of 20 years? all these afc fans are gonna start rooting for the nfc?

i like hasselbeck, always have, and if the steelers werent in the bowl i would probably be rooting for them over the likes of patriots and denver, but this plead was kind of pathetic.

Milkman
01-31-2006, 06:57 PM
All I could do was laugh when I heard him spew that garbage...LOL!

bigbensgirl7
01-31-2006, 07:45 PM
I was listening to it all day at work. He knows the reality of the situation is that this is going to be as close to a home game for the Steelers as you can get in the Superbowl. However, the fact that he has to plead for fans is pretty sad. Oh well...guess they need all the help they can get!!!

The JoKeR
01-31-2006, 08:03 PM
I have a strong feeling that come game time, there are going to be ALOT of terrible towels waving in those stands.

augustashark
01-31-2006, 09:38 PM
.. for fans today at his press conference. He said " If your undecided root for us." " we need the support" Matt are you afraid to play without your 12th man?

Sounds just like the Democratic party!:sofunny:

He should know by now that there are so many Steelers fans in the country that even with other teams fans it still won't matter!

SteelCityMan786
02-01-2006, 02:41 PM
Hasselshit Will have all those undecided coming to us. The Bus Might Be Done This Year. It's time for him to get his ring. Hasselshit has to wait one more year.

Hawk Believer
02-01-2006, 02:45 PM
Hasselshit Will have all those undecided coming to us. The Bus Might Be Done This Year. It's time for him to get his ring. Hasselshit has to wait one more year.
I can't believe you're conceding next year!

syde18T
02-01-2006, 02:56 PM
I have a strong feeling that come game time, there are going to be ALOT of terrible towels waving in those stands.

There probably will, but I'm willing to bet that more than half of those towels will be waved by people who aren't even real Steelers fans. If you've ever been to a Super Bowl, you'll know that a good majority of those tickets are bought by corporate clients and football fans that purchased them in advance but aren't really fans of the participating teams. Most people will just buy a Terrible Towel for the heck of it, since it's so much more appealing to a viewing fan than probably anything else, and just wave it around and root for the Steelers. There will probably be way more Steelers fans tailgating at Ford Field....

SteelCityMan786
02-01-2006, 03:00 PM
I can't believe you're conceding next year!

The Steelers Will WIN! Incase you didn't get my point.

Blitzburgh32
02-01-2006, 05:08 PM
i heard this on sirius radio. he said you would think that the patriot fans, bengal fans, and colts fans should all want to root for the seahawks.

does he not remember before the pats and the broncos, the nfc dominated winning sb's for the better part of 20 years? all these afc fans are gonna start rooting for the nfc?

i like hasselbeck, always have, and if the steelers werent in the bowl i would probably be rooting for them over the likes of patriots and denver, but this plead was kind of pathetic.
very well put......agreed