PDA

View Full Version : ONE AND DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hines4ever3866
01-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Yes, I am bitter....yes, I am embarassed that our team didn't reach the playoffs after winning their 6th SB.....Yes, I cannot blame anyone but our own team....BUT.....Am I loving that the Bungles are losing and their message board reflects a cluster **** of sub par fans......YES!!!!!

If the Ravens lose tomorrow.....All will be right with the world and I will be at peace till next season :tt02:

Nadroj 20
01-09-2010, 07:45 PM
:chuckle: welcome to the forum man

supa_fly_steeler
01-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Today was victory.

Hines4ever3866
01-09-2010, 07:51 PM
:chuckle: welcome to the forum man

Thank you...actually I have been on this great forum for a couple years but my acct got screwed up and had to re-register....I love coming to this forum...you all are awesome and repsesnt steeler nation to the fullest.

I grew up in Altoona Pa.....which is total steeler country....I now live in south central PA where there are TOO many raven fans..,(about 6 minutes to the border of MD)....I am desperately heartbroken after this season but watching the Bungles lose is the freakin highlight of my week!!!!!\
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

SteelersGirlTN7
01-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Can we PLEASE put the "If Carson didnt get hurt, we would have won the Superbowl" to bed . FINALLY..

Bengals, you had Carson, and he couldn't help you get it done..

Thanks for playin! Buh bye!

stillers4me
01-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Can we PLEASE put the "If Carson didnt get hurt, we would have won the Superbowl" to bed . FINALLY..

Bengals, you had Carson, and he couldn't help you get it done..

Thanks for playin! Buh bye!

Carson looked pitiful........he is still overthrowing his receivers like he aways has.

MasterOfPuppets
01-09-2010, 07:56 PM
sooooo what is it now ? 20 years ....zero playoff wins ? :rofl:

i think the bengals might wanna consider drafting a qb...

AllD
01-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Bungles need a new coach and some WRs and OL.

memphissteelergirl
01-09-2010, 08:32 PM
No. 85 was all sizzle and no steak as usual. :chuckle:

stb_steeler
01-09-2010, 11:21 PM
No. 85 was all sizzle and no steak as usual. :chuckle:

Remember now he's Hall of Fame bound !!!! :bs:

Pdiddy
01-10-2010, 01:04 AM
Yes, I am bitter....yes, I am embarassed that our team didn't reach the playoffs after winning their 6th SB.....Yes, I cannot blame anyone but our own team....BUT.....Am I loving that the Bungles are losing and their message board reflects a cluster **** of sub par fans......YES!!!!!

If the Ravens lose tomorrow.....All will be right with the world and I will be at peace till next season :tt02:

Have to say I would feel the same way if the situation was reversed.

Our offense laid an egg. Receivers dropped balls - Ocho dropped a perfect pass with four minutes left in the game that would have put us down by 3. In addition, Carson just does not look right and has not since the elbow injury. The only bright spot was Benson who ran like a man possessed. Our offensive play calling was once again extremely predictable. We passed the ball two times ALL NIGHT on first down - until the last two drives of the game when we had no choice. Once again we had illegal shifts, holding and illegal motion penalties hurt us badly. This team has NO discipline.

Bottom line tonight - Carson did not have the weapons on offense to throw the ball to. I blame the coaches and Mike Brown. We put the franchise tag on the Kicker who missed two EASY field goals. Instead, we should have put the franchise tag on TJ. We draft Jerome Simpson in the second round two years ago, and Chase Coffman in the third round this year and neither player made a single play for us this year. That is piss poor scouting and bad decision making by the coaching staff. Until Mike Brown decides to hire a couple more scouts, hire a General Manager and get a new offensive coordinator, this same crap is bound to happen again next year.

MasterOfPuppets
01-10-2010, 01:28 AM
Have to say I would feel the same way if the situation was reversed.

Our offense laid an egg. Receivers dropped balls - Ocho dropped a perfect pass with four minutes left in the game that would have put us down by 3. In addition, Carson just does not look right and has not since the elbow injury. The only bright spot was Benson who ran like a man possessed. Our offensive play calling was once again extremely predictable. We passed the ball two times ALL NIGHT on first down - until the last two drives of the game when we had no choice. Once again we had illegal shifts, holding and illegal motion penalties hurt us badly. This team has NO discipline.

Bottom line tonight - Carson did not have the weapons on offense to throw the ball to. I blame the coaches and Mike Brown. We put the franchise tag on the Kicker who missed two EASY field goals. Instead, we should have put the franchise tag on TJ. We draft Jerome Simpson in the second round two years ago, and Chase Coffman in the third round this year and neither player made a single play for us this year. That is piss poor scouting and bad decision making by the coaching staff. Until Mike Brown decides to hire a couple more scouts, hire a General Manager and get a new offensive coordinator, this same crap is bound to happen again next year. except for being 10 - 6 they go back to 6 - 10 ....:thumbsup:

St33lersguy
01-10-2010, 07:41 AM
The Bungals last playoff win was in 1990, Chuck Noll (who won 4 more superbowls than the entire bungals franchise) was the head coach, Bubby Brister was the starting QB of the steelers, their 1st round draft pick was a TE named Eric Green, and the Pirates went to the NLCS. Not to mention George H. W. Bush was the president. Reflect on this bungals fans, and you guys thought Carson Palmer & Chad Johnson were truly special

Stlrs4Life
01-10-2010, 10:56 AM

You and me both.

stillers4me
01-10-2010, 11:36 AM
You and me both.

You have no idea. :chuckle:

steelax04
01-10-2010, 12:33 PM
sooooo what is it now ? 20 years ....zero playoff wins ? :rofl:

i think the bengals might wanna consider drafting a qb...

19... but who's counting? :chuckle: