PDA

View Full Version : chad johnson favors steelers

hinesfield
01-31-2006, 04:14 PM
he predicted us to dominate and said you have to play them a couple of times to figure out our defense and said by the time seattle does it will be too late, just saw on nfl live, always a cool guy in my book, except when we play him

Steel - X
01-31-2006, 04:19 PM
Well I guess Chad is a smart guy after all.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-31-2006, 04:25 PM
you have to play them a couple of times to figure out our defense

He's played us twice a year for how many years?He still hasn't figured out our defense!

Justin Otstott
01-31-2006, 04:42 PM
^ lol I was gonna say the same thing...maybe its his fronts blocking his brain.

clevestinks
01-31-2006, 04:43 PM
You know I do have alot of respect for CJ. His mouth is funny! And his pespect of us is genuine I beleive

bengalsfan21
01-31-2006, 05:20 PM
The only ones not favoring the Steelers are Hawks fans.....I personaly could care who wins the super bowl but it will be the Steelers.

Hawk Believer
01-31-2006, 05:26 PM
The only ones not favoring the Steelers are Hawks fans.....I personaly could care who wins the super bowl but it will be the Steelers.
Its us against the world I guess.

tony hipchest
01-31-2006, 05:39 PM
Its us against the world I guess.

copycats!:sofunny:

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-31-2006, 06:06 PM
Who cares. This is the same guy who said the Bungles were going to score 30 plus in their games and beat the Colts in the AFCCG.

hedylyn
01-31-2006, 06:59 PM
I also heard him on the nfl channel on satellite radio. He really made it clear that the Steelers defense was going to dominate the game and that Seattle hasn't faced any defense like ours!! He does seem like a good guy except when we play him!

Milkman
01-31-2006, 07:20 PM
I was very surprised to see him say those words myself.

rickmastfan67
01-31-2006, 11:14 PM
Well I guess Chad is a smart guy after all.

Maybe because the Steelers knocked some sence into him during the playoff game. :bouncy:

PDX Hawk fan
01-31-2006, 11:18 PM
he predicted us to dominate and said you have to play them a couple of times to figure out our defense and said by the time seattle does it will be too late, just saw on nfl live, always a cool guy in my book, except when we play him

If I'd lost to the Steelers and thought I was the shit, I'd pick them too.

Anyone bother to ask Steve "you can stop him!!!" Smith if the Steelers would win?

ONE FOR THE MIDDLE FINGER!!!

Koopa
01-31-2006, 11:21 PM
If I'd lost to the Steelers and thought I was the shit, I'd pick them too.

Anyone bother to ask Steve "you can stop him!!!" Smith if the Steelers would win?

ONE FOR THE MIDDLE FINGER!!!

IMO, that wasn't a ligit win, it's easy to stop a totally one deminsional team like they are without davis and foster. and it's even easier when you only have one wr that's worth a damn to cover. but don't get me wrong the seahawks are good but it seems like hasselback is scared and they are just happy to be there, and jackson is talkin to much that is gonna motivate the steelers defense even more then it already is

Hawk Believer
01-31-2006, 11:23 PM
IMO, that wasn't a ligit win
OK, Bengal fan.

steelguitar
01-31-2006, 11:37 PM
He know's a winner when he gets beat by one. Go STEELERS

PDX Hawk fan
01-31-2006, 11:49 PM
IMO, that wasn't a ligit win, it's easy to stop a totally one deminsional team

You mean like John Kitna's Bengals?

Count up your lucky playoff moments and hope they add up to more.

You'd better hope Ben doesn't throw the sort of errant passes he threw in Denver, or we'll do to you what we did the other Pennsylvania team this year....

You folks are in for a shocker this Sunday. Believe me- I'm the first the underestimate the Hawks, and they've shocked me week in and week out since about week six...

Brady12
02-01-2006, 12:04 AM

I thought the Bengals played them three times... From what I remember they didn't figure out that defense at all. Well maybe one game.

BlitzburghRockCity
02-01-2006, 12:26 AM
Yeah I heard him on espn radio..he was like, "God I dont want the Steelers to win but they are in the division..but oh man... they'll win it though, on defense" give or take a "uh" or a "duh" here and there :laughing: