PDA

View Full Version : True Colors!

BIGWILL90
01-09-2010, 09:42 PM
What do you know! Bengals fans showing there true colors down here in cincy. All season long they were talking sh!t about how good they were and beating the steelers for once- which pisses me off cause i live close to cincy. And now they lose to the the jets and everyone is sayin how palmer sucks and should be traded, graham is horrible kicker, get rid of marvin. blah blah blah!!! Same Sh!t different day. I will rememer this next time they start talking trash.:tt04:

mesaSteeler
01-09-2010, 09:54 PM
You mean they are not blaming us for their loss to the Jets? Amazing!

Shea
01-09-2010, 09:58 PM
I get what you are saying, the fickle part of it.

But after watching the game today, it does seem that Palmer and Ochostupido are overrated. Every Bengal game I've pretty much ever watched, the kicking game was horrible. And how long does the owner keep Lewis?

Some of the Cinci fans are seeing what is right in front of their faces.

The team is the same ole kings of suck. Maybe it's nothing about the current talent or lack of, or either about the coaching. Maybe it goes towards God loving the Steelers and therefore looking the other way when it comes to the Bengals. :chuckle:

They are just mired in crap and suck - and have been for decades - and I don't see them climbing out of that anytime soon.

stb_steeler
01-09-2010, 10:11 PM
Well its been 2 weeks Ocho Stinkos been saying we'll see a different team. Ok he's some what right. Why does the media week after week, year after year put him in a spot light. I guess we all need some humor from time to time.

zulater
01-09-2010, 10:20 PM
I always loved how Bengal fans parlayed one long pass to Chris Henry into a total belief that the Bengals would have won SB XL if KVO hadn't taken out Palmer's knee. :toofunny:.

MasterOfPuppets
01-09-2010, 10:23 PM
haha...they have the same offensive coordinator debate going on ....:toofunny:

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=52871

7willBheaven
01-09-2010, 10:26 PM
This is the same thing a lot of teams experience....their team loses a big game/gets kicked outta the playoffs/dont make the playoffs/etc...and fans call for peoples heads. Just look at a lot of us around here, throughout a majority of the year it was like that with Steelers fans....nothing out of the ordinary.

Shea
01-09-2010, 10:28 PM
I always loved how Bengal fans parlayed one long pass to Chris Henry into a total belief that the Bengals would have won SB XL if KVO hadn't taken out Palmer's knee. :toofunny:.

I loved how Theismann brought up that that was Palmer's only completion during that game, and used those statistics to point out that Palmer needed to greatly improve upon his previous playoff performance because they weren't up to snuff.

The dude had his knee blown out on that play, early in the game, and you're going to use those stats to critique a player in the playoffs?? :doh:

I usually don't care who calls a game, but after listening to Joe today I get why so many people here get annoyed with announcers.

BIGWILL90
01-09-2010, 10:34 PM
This is the same thing a lot of teams experience....their team loses a big game/gets kicked outta the playoffs/dont make the playoffs/etc...and fans call for peoples heads. Just look at a lot of us around here, throughout a majority of the year it was like that with Steelers fans....nothing out of the ordinary.

Yes very true. But the fans here act like there team is so untouchable and they have the best players when there winning. I mean look at last year they won like 4 or 5 games or somethin the same ol bengals fans sayin oh we suck, now this season they turn it around (i guess) and get to the playoffs for once. I would be be pretty damn happy if I was them to atleast get this far.

klick81
01-09-2010, 10:36 PM
I loved how Theismann brought up that that was Palmer's only completion during that game, and used those statistics to point out that Palmer needed to greatly improve upon his previous playoff performance because they weren't up to snuff.

The dude had his knee blown out on that play, early in the game, and you're going to use those stats to critique a player in the playoffs?? :doh:

I usually don't care who calls a game, but after listening to Joe today I get why so many people here get annoyed with announcers.

He was actually reffering to Palmer's stats on his previous game against the Jets one week ago.

Shea
01-09-2010, 10:57 PM
Are you sure? Because he said playoffs.

Can't remember what Carson's stats were in '05/'06 playoff game before he was hurt, but Theismann said one for eleven in the passing game.

Could be wrong though and maybe he was referring to the Jets game.

Either way Theismann annoyed me today, and I usually like the announcers unlike most of the posters here.

Psyychoward86
01-09-2010, 11:12 PM
http://goallineblitz.com/game/forum_thread.pl?thread_id=3653816

CargoJon
01-09-2010, 11:19 PM
I was in Cincy for the 05 playoff game. The idiot sitting next to me (whose mother sold me the tix on stubhub LOL) kept putting his hand in our face doing the referee "first down" signal every time the Bungals made a first. He left by the end of the 4th quarter LMAO.

Those fans are so fair weather it's almost like Dallas fans minus the ESPN hard-on.

Fire Haley
01-09-2010, 11:21 PM
Ocho stinko!

LMAO

Bungleland is melting

I'm so sick of this team. Blow it up. Fire Marvin. No playoff wins in 7 years is a failure. He has no business being a head coach. clean house, CP is overrated, Ocho is old and done, oline sucks, blah

I'll take Sanchez please

ONE AND DONE!

hahahaha

MasterOfPuppets
01-09-2010, 11:29 PM
7 years ??? :huh: ....1990 + 7 = 2010 :noidea:

marvin is just carrying on the bungal tradition ...nobody likes working in january...its to cold...:sofunny:

Bluedust
01-09-2010, 11:50 PM
What do you know! Bengals fans showing there true colors down here in cincy. All season long they were talking sh!t about how good they were and beating the steelers for once- which pisses me off cause i live close to cincy. And now they lose to the the jets and everyone is sayin how palmer sucks and should be traded, graham is horrible kicker, get rid of marvin. blah blah blah!!! Same Sh!t different day. I will rememer this next time they start talking trash.:tt04:

Hopefully the Ravens can win at least one playoff game so the AFC:N doesn't come off as a complete joke this year.

steel9guy
01-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Hopefully the Ravens can win at least one playoff game so the AFC:N doesn't come off as a complete joke this year.

sorry to disagree but I will never root for the rats and I hope they get killed. and I think ochocinco should be named chokocinco.:tt04:

Bluedust
01-10-2010, 12:07 AM
sorry to disagree but I will never root for the rats and I hope they get killed. and I think ochocinco should be named chokocinco.:tt04:

No it's understandable, I've just always been more a fan of the game than totally hardcore on the Steelers. I definitely love 'em though.

supa_fly_steeler
01-10-2010, 12:12 AM

same i will never support the ratbirds, i hope flacco gets levelled in sacks.

Rotorhead
01-10-2010, 01:59 AM
I love the irony, if they would have played a real game last week they wouldnt be playing them this week haha, now just need the Jets to mop up the Dolts and the Irony will be complete! Please football gods, grant the Jets and will power and knowledge to beat a 3 week rested team that will most definatly be rusty for the 1st Qrtr and possibly the entire 1st half. After that, I dont really care how well they do, but you can bet I will be rooting hard for the Jets next week!

Rick5895
01-10-2010, 06:31 AM

I will never root for the Patriots or Chargers, NEVER EVER!!!

HometownGal
01-10-2010, 06:44 AM
http://mygutinstinct.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/151726_feature.jpg

St33lersguy
01-10-2010, 07:31 AM
Truly is pathetic, and I love it.

solardave
01-10-2010, 07:40 AM
Well its been 2 weeks Ocho Stinkos been saying we'll see a different team. Ok he's some what right. Why does the media week after week, year after year put him in a spot light. I guess we all need some humor from time to time.

I'll answer this one. Like Deon Sanders he promotes himself. If you want to know how good he is just ask HIM!!! While Sanders was probably the best cover corner I've ever seen he was not complete because he was afraid to tackle IMHO. Notice I didn't say he was afraid to hit. HE WAS AFRAID TO TACKLE!!!! At best he'd push people out of bounce. He was one of the most athletic players ever but not a great corner. At least not a complete corner!!!

steelerchad
01-10-2010, 08:26 AM

I couldn't stomach the Ravens winning.
When the Steelers aren't good enough to win the division is a joke.
I'm fearful my nightmare Super Bowl matchup is looming.
The Cowboys vs. the Pats or Rats. :doh::doh:

I normally always root for the AFC in the Super Bowl. But I couldn't cheer for the Ravens or the Patriots winning it all.

Stlrs4Life
01-10-2010, 09:41 AM
Are you sure? Because he said playoffs.

Can't remember what Carson's stats were in '05/'06 playoff game before he was hurt, but Theismann said one for eleven in the passing game.

Could be wrong though and maybe he was referring to the Jets game.

Either way Theismann annoyed me today, and I usually like the announcers unlike most of the posters here.

I don't like Joe either, but he was talking about last week. In 05, he got hurt on his only pass of the game.

Stlrs4Life
01-10-2010, 09:43 AM
I will never root for the Patriots or Chargers, NEVER EVER!!!

No way I cheer for the Ratbirds, remember they are the old Browns!

steelerdude15
01-10-2010, 09:59 PM
I don't know who I hate more, bungals or ratbird fans.

Galax Steeler
01-11-2010, 04:04 AM
I don't guess they are crowing as loud as they was last week. Nothing new just choking in a big game.:rofl:

supa_fly_steeler
01-11-2010, 04:36 AM
I don't know who I hate more, bungals or ratbird fans.

i hate the ravens more but the cincy fans more than the raven fans if that makes sense.:tt04:

stillers4me
01-11-2010, 05:38 AM
All I'm going to hear is "At least we beat the Steelers!"

Because to them, that's what it's all about. WE are the measuring stick of the success.....not playoff games or superbowls. Us. Look at their schedule. They started their downslide after the second time they beat us. That team and their fans have no focus on what's the real goal of the season.

memphissteelergirl
01-11-2010, 08:06 AM
I'm fearful my nightmare Super Bowl matchup is looming.
The Cowboys vs. the Pats or Rats. :doh::doh:

OH, THE HORROR!! :horror::yikes:

Well...now at least we know the Patsies will be at home watching with everybody else.

Ugh...but the idea of the Cowgirls-Ratbirds Super Bowl.....ewwwww! If that happens I may just indulge in some retail therapy that day. :chuckle:

But at this point the team I am pulling for is the Saints. I would love for them to go all the way. It would be such a boost for that city.

Edman
01-13-2010, 11:29 AM
"We beat the Steelers". That's all the Bung fans have to say.

Next year, they won't even have that to fall back on. They're going to fall and fall hard back into the pig pit where they belong. Cincy's little season of decency just bought Marvie a few years, so they're stuck with the stooge. Cincy peaked early this year, but once they beat the Steelers a second time, they bought into their press clippings and collapsed down the stretch. Standing-wise, The Steelers and Ravens at 9-7 finished a game behind them, despite the sweep and seasonal issues. That's how competitive the AFC North is.

The AFC North is a division that undergoes heavy shifting in power each year. If the Bengals think they'll surprise people and repeat the 6-0 record against the division next year, they're more mistaken than I thought.