PDA

View Full Version : Why it is great picking at 18th

supa_fly_steeler
01-10-2010, 12:38 AM
I have been looking at ratbird and bunghole forums and some things i noticed about them was that they said they want in their draft alot of players we also want...

i just have smile on my face.

they really want earl thomas.

like we would pass up earl thomas lol.

One retard thought they had a shot at Haden in the third round (bunghole fan surprised)

Wouldn't it be great it Earl Thomas learned the attitude of Ryan Clark and Hines Ward becoming a Steeler and layed out so many bungholes on youtube the one they wanted for saftey.

stupid bunghols piece of shit.

I didn't put this in the smack because we can use it to make fun of the bengals because any player they want we can get before them, and who would trade with the bungholes lol.

ill look around more for funny draft picks they think they can get with steals. Do anyone actually want to be drafted by them?

:tt04::tt04::tt04:

supa_fly_steeler
01-10-2010, 01:25 AM
The next Anthony Smith is Taylor Mays

COMPLETE DITTO!.

EARL>TAYLOR

MasterOfPuppets
01-10-2010, 01:36 AM
He might be the next Anthony Smith.
actually thomas is the exact opposite of anthony smith. smith goes for the hits, thomas goes for the ball. he was in the top 3 in the country in both interceptions and passes defended.

SDemt23
01-10-2010, 02:33 AM
Earl thomas is the real deal

Rick5895
01-10-2010, 07:21 AM
If he's there, we need Terrance Cody!!! Big Snack likely won't be a Steeler next season and he will need to be replaced.

St33lersguy
01-10-2010, 08:02 AM
Isn't Earl Thomas going back to Texas, I am confused I heard someone say on this forum that he's going back amd some people talking about him. Is he declaring or not?!?!?

solardave
01-10-2010, 08:32 AM
actually thomas is the exact opposite of anthony smith. smith goes for the hits, thomas goes for the ball. he was in the top 3 in the country in both interceptions and passes defended.

Would be a good fit for us.

Galax Steeler
01-10-2010, 09:27 AM
He is entering the draft and hopefully he will end up in Black and Gold. The guy is a ball hawk and is one hell of a safety. There is no way he falls to the Bungholes are the Ravens unless they trade up.

steelerdave1969
01-10-2010, 09:29 AM
Isn't Earl Thomas going back to Texas, I am confused I heard someone say on this forum that he's going back amd some people talking about him. Is he declaring or not?!?!?

Pretty sure he has declared already 75405. I just aint real big on him I guess. The guy from Tennessee is the man in the secondary that I would love to see the Steelers land, but he will never last til 18 for sure. I wouldnt mind at all seeing the Steelers take DT Terrence Cody or maybe OG Mike Iupati from Idaho. At 6' 6" and 330 lbs and is a monster in the running game.. besides no one else on our offensive line can pass block either so he should fit right in... lol