PDA

View Full Version : Ship me a some IC???

CASTEEL
01-31-2006, 03:42 PM
The mail order company listed on IC's site wants $75 dollars to get a case to me by Sunday. I don't want IC THAT much, but would LOVE to have some for the game. I was willing to pay the $45 they had listed orginally, but they raised the price.

SO, I would so appreciate it if anyone would be willing to ship me a case (preferably one that hasn't been chilled yet). $45 dollars is what I was going to pay for the case, with shipping included in that price.......

:help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:
:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

PM me if you have time/interest in doing this.

ONE FOR THE THUMB!!!

Steel - X
01-31-2006, 03:46 PM
Would love to help you out but I am not sure I can get IC in my area. Will look tonight at the store if I got it I will look ya up. Maybe we can get it done. I would think it would have to be next day air. But like I said I will check.

clevestinks
01-31-2006, 03:46 PM
Cans I hope? It would be easier to do! I`ll do it!

CASTEEL
01-31-2006, 03:49 PM
Cans I hope? It would be easier to do! I`ll do it!

I was hoping for the aluminum bottles... if that's what you mean by cans??? :grin:

I had the privelage of having an IC while tailgating at the San Diego game this year...given to me by a fan from Arizona that owned a bar and brought it with 'em, and the 35 fans in the fan-club.

Anyways, it was in an aluminum bottle.....would love to have that if possible.

Thanks guys!!! I so appreciate this!!!

HERE WE GO!!!

sunmoon242
01-31-2006, 05:01 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how wonderful Pittsburghers are. I moved away about 10 years ago and I miss it to this day. I would move back in an instant. Only a Pittsburgher would hook you up. Just to let you know, if you like IC and you drink it fairly regularly, liquor stores will order it for you and sometimes you can even get a bar to get it in. Up in South Bend, Indiana, we have a lot of Pittsburghers and some of our bigger bars have been turned in to mini-Pittsburghs. Good luck! Cheer loud so they can hear you!
Gina:bouncy:

Sleepless In Seattle
01-31-2006, 05:11 PM
I am in Seattle and could not find I.C anywhere. I ended up driving 3 hrs to Portland and bought 3 cases for the game and there after. When I called around here to find I.C everyone just talked trash about the game instead of helping me.

Cebby
01-31-2006, 07:05 PM
It costs a minimum of $50 to send it expedited (which is what you need now). Why didn't you think of this last Monday? :dang:

CASTEEL
02-01-2006, 12:53 AM
It costs a minimum of $50 to send it expedited (which is what you need now). Why didn't you think of this last Monday? :dang:

LOL...I did (think of it that is). It was not acting on it that got me here.... :dang::dang::dang:
1 Wife, 2 small children (of which one is severely disabled), 1 teen (that should explain it all) and a full time job to boot.....no reasons, just excuses...:yep:

Is $50 the cost just to send it? If so, no worries, I'll be fine without it......

Above all, THANK YOU!!! You guys are awesome just to be willing to do this for me, let alone the time you spent looking into it.......Steelers brothers and sisters are truely the best!!!

ONE FOR THE THUMB!

Steel - X
02-01-2006, 06:44 AM
Dude I did some looking around last night and couldnt find the beer. Sorry man. Here ya go

http://www.grandviewsaloon.com/images/Iron%20City%20Beer.jpg

CASTEEL
02-01-2006, 10:45 AM
Dude I did some looking around last night and couldnt find the beer. Sorry man. Here ya go

http://www.grandviewsaloon.com/images/Iron%20City%20Beer.jpg

No worries... thanks SOOOO much for even looking into it!

And Thank for the pic!!! :grin:

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!

clevestinks
02-01-2006, 03:53 PM
I`ll look tonite, would there be a problem sending alcohol? And you are old enough?

CASTEEL
02-01-2006, 04:03 PM
I`ll look tonite, would there be a problem sending alcohol? And you are old enough?

Should be np sending alchohol.....it's not against the law.....

And I am 36 BTW..... thanks for askin'! :grin:

Thanks for looking into it for me...but please don't put yourself out, it's just beer :grin:

Again, Thanks to you ALL

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!

I.C. Lights
02-01-2006, 04:59 PM
We have some ready to go for the bowl b/c I knew this day would be here. Plus, I'd do some damage to my screename if I didn't have it! lol

Good luck finding some!